If you have been in a relationship and suddenly things are not how it used to be, then know that it is time to ask yourself some questions and also ask your partner. But now that you are aware that you need to ask quetions, what are the questions to ask? Here we have a list of relationship questions
1. Would you relocate for love?
2.Would you be open to disclosing all your health issues to me all the time?
3. If you’re having a bad day, would you want me to leave you alone or spend time with you and cheer you up?
4. What’s more important, sexual chemistry or spending time together?
5. If you were convinced that I was making a bad decision, what would you do about it?
6. Do you like babies/how many kids would you like to have someday?
7. What’s your wildest sexual fantasy that you’d want to try with me?
8. Would you feel insecure if I spent a lot of time at work?
9. How many sexual partners have you had in the past?
10. Do you like spending time with your partner’s friends and family?
11. How often do you talk on the phone with your partner?
12. How often do you think of your partner?
13. When was the last time I came in your dreams?
14. If we went to a store to buy a couch and both of us liked different couches, would you still go with my pick?
15. Is sex about constantly pushing the boundaries or playing by the rules?
16. What was the best moment in your relationship so far? (Are you smiling while recalling that moment?)
17. How do you show your love for each other?
18. When was the last time you said “I love you” to your partner?
19. When was the last time you disliked me?
20. Have you started to do something because of each other’s influence?
21. How often do you laugh together?
22. When was the last time you dreamt about your partner?
23. What was your first impression about your partner?
24. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
25. What’s the single most important thing for a relationship to be successful?
26. What would you define as cheating?
27. If I cheated on you, would you ever forgive me?
28. Are you in a relationship only because you enjoy the excitement or the feeling to be loved and cared about?
29. Does this partner make you forget the painful feeling of your previous relationships?
30. Do you look forward to your future with your partner?
31. Are you keeping any secrets that you’re afraid of letting your partner know?
32. Do you think your partner’s friends and family like you?
33. Do you feel that your partner accepts the way you are?
34. Have you seen each other at your best and worst?
35. What are some annoying habits of other couples that irritate you the most?
36. Who would you prefer as a partner, a good looking person or an extremely clever person?
37. How do you vent out your frustrations in a relationship?
38. Describe your perfect man/woman that you would like to date.
39. Do you make sacrifices for your relationship?
40. Is it really necessary to know everything from your partner’s previous relationships?
41. Do you believe in staying with this partner for a very long time or even forever?
42. How do you feel when your partner has to leave you for some time because of work or studying?
43. Will you say sorry to your partner even though it’s not your fault?
44. When was the last time you had an in-depth conversation with your partner?
45. In a relationship, what would make you feel happier, sharing or sacrificing?
46. Would you lie to make me happy and where would you draw the line?
47. Have you not let your partner do something just because you feel jealous or angry?
48. How do you feel when others find your partner attractive?
49. Have you ever changed anything for your partner?
50. How much do you think you understand your partner?
51. Do you have to know all of my friends?
52. Do you think past relationship secrets should always be kept hidden?
53. Do you think confessions make a relationship stronger? [Read: Should you really ever confess to cheating?]
54. Have you ever thought about cheating on your partner? Why?
55. Have you ever thought about breaking up with your partner and why?
56. Will you lie for the sake of your partner’s happiness and how do you define the line?
57. Do you trust each other?
58. Have you thought about marrying your partner? (If you two have already married, do you remember why you had that thought of marrying your partner?)
59. Would you ever say sorry to me even if it’s not your fault?
60. What’s the one thing about me you’d like to change?
61. In an argument, whose side would you take, me or your mother?
62.What did you like or love about your partner?
63.Have you ever apologized for what you’ve done wrong to your partner?
64. Do you forgive your partner’s mistakes easily?
65. How would you want to spend a special day with each other?
66. What is the most special memory of us that you hold?
67. If I told you to jump off a tall cliff and tell you that you’ll land safely because there’s a net you can’t see yet, would you blindly trust me and jump?
68. Are you willing to compromise your happiness for a successful relationship?
69. When it comes to future, do you and your partner have the same relationship goal?
70. Are there more joyful moments than sad ones being together?
71. What is the ideal number of calls a couple should exchange in a day?
72. Would you compromise your happiness for the success of the relationship?
73. What’s your idea of a romantic vacation?
74. Are you friends with any of your exes?
75. Can you avoid flirting if someone attractive flirts with you when I’m not around?
76. Do you think romantic gifts have to be memorable or do they have to be useful?
77. What makes you happier in a relationship, sharing or sacrificing?
78. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
79. How should finances be planned between a couple?
80. Do you think celebrating Valentine’s Day is corny?
81. What was your first impression about me?
82. Do you throw temper easily for small mistakes of your partners?
83. Do you respect each other’s beliefs?
84. How did the relationship start?
85. Do you still like what you loved about your partner and why?
86. How often would you want to go out on a date with me in a month?
87. What is your biggest sexual turn off?
88. What do you find sexiest about a person of the opposite sex?
89. Do you smile when you relate something from your daily life with your partner?
90. Can you recall the most romantic moment with this partner?
91. Do you get each other’s feeling without the need to say anything?
92. If someone attractive exchanges glances with you at work, would you tell me about it?
93.What’s the craziest thing you’d be willing to do for me?
94. What kind of a parent do you think you’d be?
95. Are you happy with the intimacy you share?
96. Is it fine for a partner to use the toilet with the door open?
97. After a break up, would you ask for your gifts back/would you give back all the gifts?
98. Which love song best describes our relationship?
99. Do you feel jealous if your partner hang out with a friend of the opposite sex?
100. How serious are you both taking this relationship?