Have you ever been asked a question that you think has no meaning hence you cant just think about an answer for it. Most times it might not be a mistake, but the individual that asked the question might be up to some prank. However this is a sure way to have some fun, by asking some questions you know too well that has no meaning and no answer. Here are some examples of those kind of questions.
Unanswerable Questions That Will Blow Your Mind
1. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
2. Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?
3. How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?
4. Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
5. Why are both of Spongebob’s parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?(isn’t this one great?)
6. Does a two-humped camel store more fat than a one-humped camel?
7. If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?
8. Why is it that if someone yells “duck” they are helping you, but if they yell “chicken” they are insulting you?
9. Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?
10. If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
11. If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?(don’t start a war over that, its just a joke!)
12. If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummy?
13. Why do you put two cents in when its only a penny for your thoughts?
14. You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them?
15. Can you cry under water?
16. What’s the difference between a novel and a book?
17. How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?
18. If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
19. if a person owns a piece of land, do they own it to the center of the earth?
20. If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?
21. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
22. If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
23. Why do we sing “Rock a bye baby” to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?
24. Why do we say we’re head over heels when we’re happy? Isn’t that the way we normally are?
25. If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water… how did she ever bathe?
26. Why isn’t the caps lock capitalized?
27. If someone with a nostril ring takes it out, then blows their nose, do they have to cover that hole as well as their nostril holes so that snot doesn’t blow out everywhere?
28. Isn’t it weird that if you rearrange the word “teacher” you get “cheater”?
29. How come whenever you start to sing, you automatically sing in a higher voice than you talk?
30. How come people say they ate the last piece of gum, when they really just chew it?
31. You know the saying “throw ya hands in the air like ya don’t care”? why bother doing that if you don’t care?
32. Why is there no pine or apple in pineapple?
33. If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant,do they have to wear hairnets?
34. Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :’Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?
35. How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time?
36. If there’s a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called “stand-up”?
37. When the French swear do they say pardon my English?
38. Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head?
39. How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day?
40. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
41. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
42. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
43. Why do they call someone “late” if they died early?
44. If the serving size on a can of soda is one can, then why is the serving size on the little can one can, too? Wouldn’t the little cans be 2 cans?
45. If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?
46. Why are red buttons always the most important?
47. How is chess considered a sport?
48. Why is it when your sleeping it`s called drool but when your awake its called spit?
49. If a teacher were to teach a younger grade than they were teaching before, would they be “degraded”?
50. Why does every Abraham Lincoln impersonator sound the same, even though there are no known audio recordings of the man?
51. Why doesn’t the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head?
52. What happens if a black cat walks under a ladder and breaks a mirror?
53. Why when people ask you “what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?” no one ever replies, “A BOAT”
54. Why are elderly people often called “old people” but children are never called “new people”?
55. Why doesn’t broccoli come in a can?
56. Can you slam a revolving door?
57. What would happen if you found a four-leaf-clover under a ladder?
58. Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils?
59. If Winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?
60. What happens if you get a paper cut from a Get Well card?
61. Can you read a picture book?
62. Why does it say “shake well” on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?
63. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
64. Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?
65. If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?
66. If you’re on an American airline, and you land in Canada and stay on the plane, is the drinking age still 21 or does it change to 19?
67. What happens if every team in the NFL goes 8-8?
68. What shape is the sky?
69. If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead? (again, don’t start a war over that)
70. Why is it written “May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts” on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?
71. How’s come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up.
72. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don’t lay eggs.
73. If marbles are not made of marble, why are they called marbles?
74. If you dig a hole through the center of the earth, come out on the other side, and then let go, would you be falling down or floating up?
75. Could you be a closet claustrophobic?
76. Could someone be addicted to counseling? If so, how would you treat them?
77. If ketchup is good on french fries, how come it isn’t good on mashed potatoes?
78. Where do all the daylight savings hours go?
79. If you only have one eye…are you blinking or winking?
80. If you have a gun and you ask, “can I ask you a question?” and they say “fire away” should you shoot them?
81. What is a chickpea if it is neither a chick nor a pea?
82. Why is it called the People’s Republic Of China when China’s not a republic?
83. Why are dandelions considered weeds when daisies are considered flowers?
84. Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?
85. Whenever an adult is kidnapped why isn’t it called adultnapped?
86. Why do black lights look purple?
87. If you sneeze and fart at the same time, does a vacuum form in your stomach?
88. Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread?
89. Does a baby feel the umbilical cord being cut off?
90. Is it legal to name your kid “Anonymous”?
91. If you have a pet with 2 heads do you have to name both heads?
92. Why can’t liquor freeze?
93. If you dig a hole in the south pole are you digging up or down?
94. How come they don’t add the time that we are in our mom’s to our age?
95. Why do people squint their eyes when they can’t see? Wouldn’t that just make it less space to see out of?
96. What is a hacky, and why is it in a sack?
97. Who was in the kitchen with Dina?
98. Why do we have to pay a toll on “freeways”?
99. Why do they call them pepperoni if there is no pepper in it?
100. How old does something have to be to become an antique?