Just imagine what life would be like without your siblings.Our siblings are the first friends we meet in life, Siblings are the people who teach us about a lot of good things early in life. To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. Here are some more fascinating quotes about siblings.
Funny Quotes About Siblings – Funny sibling quotes
1. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. » Garrison
2. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” » Jolene Perry
3. “How do people make it through life without a sister?” » Sara Corpening
4. “Sisters, as you know, also have a unique relationship. This is the person who has known you your entire life, who should love you and stand by you no matter what, and yet it’s your sister who knows exactly where to drive the knife to hurt you the most.” » Lisa See
5. “I am smiling because you are my brother. I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!”
6. You’Re My Brother, I Miss You When You’Re Away, I Hate You When You Hurt Me, I Love You When You’Re Just Yourself, I’M Your Sister When You Do Stupid Things… » C.M.
7. “I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.” » James Boswell
8. Because i have a sister i will always have a friend
9. “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.” » Adriana Trigiani
10. “Sibling relationships – and 80 percent of Americans have at least one – outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust.” » Erica E. Goode
11. “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply…” » Jane Austen
12. I Don’T Believe An Accident Of Birth Makes People Sisters Or Brothers. It Makes Them Siblings
13. “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” » Garrison “It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.” » Dylan Thomas
14. “Here’s to real heroes, not the ones who carry us off into the sunset but the ones who help us choose our princes.” » E.M. Tippetts
15. You wish you had a sister as COOL as me.
16. He Ain’T Heavy, He’S My Brother.
17. “My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.” » Shannon Celebi
18. “Everyone knows that if you’ve got a brother, you’re going to fight.” » Liam Gallagher
19. “A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose for you.” » Proverb
20. “If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?.” » Jodi Picoult
21. “Our siblings push buttons that cast us in roles we felt sure we had let go of long ago — the baby, the peacekeeper, the caretaker, the avoider…. It doesn’t seem to matter how much time has elapsed or how far we’ve traveled.” » Jane Mersky Leder
22. “If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!”A Sister Is First Friend & Second Mother
23. “Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” » Michael Morpurgo
24. “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” » Cali Rae Turner
25. A Good Friend Knows All Of Your Best Stories, A Sister Has Lived Them With You
26. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” » Susan Scarf Merrell Sparknotes.com
27. “Being pretty on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and you eat all your peas — that’s what my grandma taught me.” » Attributed to a 7-year-old named Jennie
28. “How the hell do you sum up your sister in three minutes? She’s your twin and your polar opposite. She’s your constant companion and your competition. She’s your best friend and the biggest bitch in the world. She’s everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.” » M. Molly Backes
29. Being Brother & Sister Means Being There For Each Other.
30. “I love you, you were there for me, you protected me, and most of all, you loved me. We’d fight, scream, and argue, but, under it all, is a love. That only exists, in a brother, and a sister.”
31. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” » Anna Quindlen
32. How Do People Make It Through Life Without A Sister –Sara Corpening
33. “I never had little brothers, so I was totally not used to hearing a lot of cussing at a young age! I learned what ‘pull my finger’ meant the hard way.” » Danica McKellar
34. “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.”
35. Siblings : As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!
36. Being Sister And Brother Means Being There For Each Other
37. “Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” » Oscar Wilde
38. Because I Have A Brother, I’Ll Always Have A Friend!
39. “What strange creatures brothers are!” » Jane Austen
40. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” » William Shakespeare
41. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” » Jane Austen
42. “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”
43. “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best1 teams are your friends and your siblings.” » Deepak Chopra
44. “Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.”
45. “I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years.” » David Hyde Pierce
46. “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” » Gregg Levoy
47. “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” » James Patterson dgreetings.com
48. “Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.” » St Francis of Assisi
49. You And I Are Sisters. Always Remember That If You Fall I Will Pick You Up As Soon As I Finish Laughing
50. “Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
51. I Sought My Soul, But My Soul I Could Not See. I Sought My God, But My God Eluded Me. I Sought My Brother And I Found All Three.
52. “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” » Marian Sandmaier
53. “I know it’s a cliche, but the whole family is just whacked. I mean, we’re all out of our minds. They’re the funniest, most eccentric bizarre people I’ve ever met, my siblings.” » Dana Carvey
54. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” » Desmond Tutu
55. “The best thing about being 9 years your brother’s senior: his willingness to consume everything you feed him when you are both still children!!”
56. The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions.
57. People always ask me, ‘Were you funny as a child?’ Well, no, I was an accountant.
58. A man commented to his lunch companion: My wife had a funny dream last night. She dreamed she’d married a millionaire. You’re lucky, sighed the companion. My wife dreams that in the daytime.
59. “In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.”
60. “He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.”
61. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. IFC
62. I’M So Blessed That We Are Sisters.
63. Sometimes being sister is way better than being a princess.
64. “There’s no buddy like a brother.”
65. “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!”1 » Catherine Pulsifer
66. Sometimes Being A Brother Is Even Better Than Being A Superhero. » Marc Brown
67. This Princess Is Guarded By A Big Brother
68. “It takes two men to make one brother.” » Israel Zangwill
69. “A brother shares childhood memories and grown- up dreams.”
70. “One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.” » Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Flight to Arras
Sibling Love Quotes
71. “Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other.”
72. People Come And Go, Friends Change Like The Weather But I Know My Sister Is Here Forever.
73. “Being brother & sister means being there for each other.”
74. The Best Thing About Having Four Big Brothers Is You Always Have Someone To Do Something For You. » Chloe Moretz
75. “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.” » Clara Ortega
76. “Comparison is a death knell to sibling harmony.” » Elizabeth Fishel
77. “You’re my brother, I miss you when you’re away, I hate you when you hurt me, I love you when you’re just yourself, I’m your sister when you do stupid things…” » C.M.
78. “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” » Jane Austen
79. Sisters Are Like Fat Thighs They Stick Together.
80. “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” » Leonardo DiCaprio
81. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” » Terri Guillemets
82. She Is My Sister Break Her Heart And I Will Break Your Every Thing
83. “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”
84. “Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends.” » Marilyn Monroe
85. “My siblings are my best friends.” » America Ferrera
86. A Person Who Has Been Where You Have Been; Someone You Can Call When Things Aren’T Going Right; Is More Than Just Family; A Sister Is A Forever Friend.
87. Sisters Share Childhood Memories & Grown Up Dreams.
88. “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.” » Bob Hope
89. “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on…someone to tell on! Thankyoudiva.com
90. “If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.” » Sam Levenson
91. “The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother — and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.” » Winston Pendelton
92. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” » Terri Guillemets
93. “Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” » Hindu Proverb
94. “We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws.” » Rose Macaulay
95. Because Brothers Don’T Let Each Other Wander In The Dark Alone. » Jolene Perry
96. “I think I’m funny because my family, my siblings were funny.” » Martin Short
97. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” » Vietnamese Proverb
98. “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” » Carol Saline
99. Half The Time When Brothers Wrestle, It’S Just An Excuse To Hug Each Other. » James Patterson
100. “You can kid the world, but not your sister.” » Charlotte Gray
101. “Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” » Jeffrey Kluger
102. “Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caringquite often the hard way.” » Pamela Dugdale
103. “The thing with brothers is, you’re supposed to take turns being the keeper. Sometimes you get to sit down and be the brother who is kept.” » Orson Scott Card
104. Funny Love Quotes and Sayings My Brother Is Gay And My Parents Don’T Care, As Long As He Marries A Doctor. » Elayne Boosler.
105. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
106. “After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers.” » Terri Guillemets
107. When i count my blessing, i count you twice – Siblings Love
108. “Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.” » Susan Scarf Merrell
109. “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.”
110. “Not only had my brother disappeared, but―and bear with me here―a part of my very being had gone with him. Stories about us could, from them on, be told from only one perspective. Memories could be told but not shared.” » John Corey Whaley
111. A Sister Is First Friend & Second Mother
112. “When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.” » Dan Pearce
113. “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.” » Maya Angelou
114. “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. ”
115. You’Re A Great Brother. You Give Us A Heart Attack Worrying About Your Heart Attack, Which You Didn’T Even Have The Decency To Have! » Groucho Marx
116.“The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” » Chloe Moretz
117. Brothers Don’T Necessarily Have To Say Anything To Each Other-They Can Sit In A Room And Be Together And Just Be Completely Comfortable With Each Other. » Leonardo DiCaprio
118. “My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”.” » Harmon Killebrew
119. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” » Amy Li
120. Brothers Are Like Streetlights Along The Road, They Don’T Make Distance Any Shorter But They Light Up The Path And Make The Walk Worthwhile.
121. There’S No Buddy Like A Brother.
122. “I want to be the white man’s brother, not his brother-in-law.” » Martin Luther King, Jr.
123. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” » Marc Brown
124. “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” » Edwin Markham
125. “You’re a great brother. You give us a heart attack worrying about your heart attack, which you didn’t even have the decency to have!” » Groucho Marx
126. Sibling Completes Family
127. “A mystic bond of brotherhood makes all men one”
128. “Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister.” » Alice Walker
129. “He is everybody’s best friend and my little brother.”
130. Let’S Promise That We’Ll Always Lookout For One Another, No Matter What. – Siblings