Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. Here is a huge list of some of your favourite life quotes that will lift up your spirit and give you the strength to live life to the fullest.
Tested and trusted clever saying about life – life quotes and sayings
1. What goes into the mind comes out in the life.
2. What is invisible to the eyes, can be seen by the heart.
3. When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside of you as fate.
4. When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works…not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for.
5. When it rains… Look for rainbows,when it’s dark… Look for stars.
6. Stars may be seen from the bottom of a deep well, when they cannot be seen from the top of the mountain. So are many things learned in adversity.
7. Still waters run deep.
8. Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
9. The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
10. The best thing one can do when it’s raining is… to let it rain.
11. Love all creation and you will feel Heaven on Earth.
12. Love is the glue of the Universe.
13. Love is the harmony that makes the world sing.
14. Love is what we are born with… fear is what we learn.
15. Mistakes are… Portals of Discovery.
16. If I am dependent on anything… what will happen when that thing is no longer available?
17. If I cling to the past, the present becomes difficult and the future seems impossible.
18. If I realise that all people are individuals with their unique parts to play, the power of tolerance is easy to develop.
19. If I throw a stone into a pond, the ripples come straight back to me.
20. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest of intention.
21. The truth is that the truth is.
22. The wealth of the rich can be stolen or burnt, but the happiness and the wisdom of the wise remains.
23. The words of the wise are as deep as the ocean, yet as fresh as a flowing stream.
24. The world is neither good nor bad.. Don’t judge, just love it.
25. The ‘Earth’ without art is just ‘Eh.’
26. The end result of your life here on Earth will always be the sum total of the choices you made while you were here.
27. The future is not something we enter… The future is something we create.
28. A persons most useful asset is not the head full of knowledge, but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help.
29. A pint of example is worth a barrel full of advice.
30. A powerful person… makes others powerful.
31. A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold, in settings of silver.
32. Acceptance is recognizing that whatever happens, and however we respond, is precisely what we need for our highest good and learning.
33. Advice is like snow.. the softer if falls, the deeper it sinks into the mind.
34. All that glitters is not gold.
35. The grass isn’t greener on the other side… It’s greener where you water it.
36. Bloom where you are planted.
37. Changing the world begins with the very personal process of changing yourself. The only place you can begin is where you are and the only time you can begin is always NOW.
38. Wise, Clever Sayings: D
39. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
40. Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common.
41. At present… how can I see the future, if I live in the past.
42. Be all that you can be.
43. Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river.
44. Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eye. It is not something physical.
45. Before a man can know, he has to be willing to know.
46. Before enlightenment – chopping wood, carrying water.
47. Do not look to sing another’s song, for it is your notes that will make life’s sweetest symphony to which we all belong.
48. Do not pray by heart, but with heart.
49. The greatest medicine of all is to teach people how not to need it.
50. If I wanted something and didn’t get it…maybe I don’t need it.
51. The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
52. The only way to gain respect… is firstly to give it.
53. The past… is past.
54. The person who has a firm trust in the Supreme Being is powerful in his power, wise by his wisdom, happy by his happiness.
55. The Positive Thinker… Sees the Invisible – Feels the Intangible – Achieves the Impossible.
56. The real measure of your wealth is how much you would be worth if you lost all your money.
57. The road is smooth. Why do you throw rocks before you?
58. Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.
59. We all have problems…The way we solve them is what makes the difference.
60. We are all one.Only egos, beliefs and fears separate us.
61. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
62. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors…We borrow it from our children.
63. Don’t let someone dim your Light, simply because it is shining in their eyes.
64. Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for they were born in another time.
65. Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow, looking for the pot of gold.
66. Don’t sweat the small stuff… it’s all small stuff.
67. Every loving thought is true.
68. Everything else is an appeal for healing and help regardless of the form it takes.
69. Sometimes those who challenge you most… Teach you best.
70. Sometimes you fall down because there is something down there you are supposed to find.
71. Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life… they’ll catch up.
72. Sometimes you just need a break, alone in a beautiful place, to figure everything out.
73. Life is not awful. It is Awe Full. You’ve just got to look at it right.
74. Lighthouses don’t go running all over the island looking for boats to save… They just stand there Shining.
75. Misunderstanding can be erased by loveful pure thoughts and giving understanding at the appropriate time.
76. Modern science is still unable to produce a better tranquillizer than a few kind words.
77. Music is what feelings sound like.
78. Nature… cheaper than therapy.
79. Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
80. Sometimes you will find yourself in the middle of nowhere…and sometimes in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
82. The darkest hour is just before dawn.
83. The day the child realises that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent. The day he forgives then, he becomes an adult. The day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.
84. The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer.
85. The future is not something we enter… The future is something we create.
86. Should one say that something does not exist, merely because we have never seen or heard of it?
87. Silence is.. the most powerful scream.
88. In every walk with nature, you receive far more than you seek.
89. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.
90. Intuition is the GPS of the Soul. It is not a mistake to turn back if you are on the wrong road.
91. It is not the things we get, but the hearts we touch that will measure our success in life.
92. It is only at the tree laden with fruit that people throw stones.
93. Some people are going to love you, no matter what you do. And some people will never love you, no matter what you do. Go where the love is.
94. If you appreciate someone… let them know.
95. If you continue to carry the bricks from your past, you will end up building the same house.
96. In all respects… keep giving respect.
97. It isn’t the mountains ahead that wear you out… It’s the grain of sand in your shoe.
98. “It’s impossible,” said Pride. “It’s risky,” said Experience. “It’s pointless,” said Reason.”Give it a try” whispered the Heart
99. It’s nice to be important… but it’s more important to be nice.
100. Let go of everyone who reminds you of your lower energies.Thank them, Bless them and let them go.
101. Let go of yourself… And the Universe will catch you.
102. Let Love in.
103. Life is a school, where you learn how to remember what your Soul already knows.
104. Life is an echo… what you send out comes back.
105. Life is like a camera… Focus on what’s important, capture the good times and develop from the negative.
106. Never underestimate the influence you have on others.
107. Don’t be pushed by your problems… Be led by your dreams.
108. Don’t carry mistakes around with you. Instead, lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones, so you can rise above them.
109. Don’t change so people will like you..Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
110. Don’t define your world in black and white…because there is so much hiding in the greys.
111. Sometimes love is allowing someone to make a mistake, so that they can learn the lesson quickly.
112. I am me. I’m who I’m meant to be.
113. I am my past, my present and who I wish to be.
114. I am all three. I am a work in progress.
115. I am destiny. I am who I choose to be.
116. I Aspire to Inspire before I Expire.
117. If everything is coming your way… you’re in the wrong lane.
118. Spending money on experiences rather than items, increases happiness.
119. 1Those who follow the crowd, are quickly lost in it.
120. Time is like a river, you cannot touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life.
121. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle that you know nothing about.
122. Be kind. Always.
123. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
124. 1Everything is energy. Your thought begins it, your emotion amplifies it and your action increases the momentum.
125. First dream your life, then live your dream.
126. Gentleness – Love – Humility – Forgiveness are the greatest powers in the world.
127. 1Giving never impoverishes, withholding never enriches.
128. 1I am another you… You are another me.
129. To be rich, is not what you have in your bank account, but what you have in your heart.
130. 1To change your body, you just change your mind.
131. Some people come into your life as Blessings, others as lessons.
132. Someday you’ll realise that every time you thought you were being rejected from something good, you were just being positioned toward something better.
133. Sometimes a smile can be like a drop of water in a desert.
134. To get to the fruit of the tree… you have to go out on a limb.
135. To understand something… I need knowledge. But to feel it… I need experience.
136. Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn – presented once again. So where you made a faulty choice before, you can now make a better one. And thus, escape all pain that you chose before has brought you.
137. Trials are the soil in which faith grows.
138. True happiness is to no place confined… but still is found in a contented mind.
139. Truth exists… only lies are invented.
140. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it… It just blooms.
141. A grown up is just a child with layers on.
142. No beauty shines brighter than… a good heart.
143. No one needs love more than someone who doesn’t deserve it.
144. change in thought, leads to a change in your destiny.
145. One day, you’ll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.
146. One moon shows in every pool, in every pool the one moon.
147. Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others… Simply accept them as they are.
148. A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your happiness, your family and friends, your dreams or your dignity.
149. A little preparation saves a lot of frustration.
150. There is no future in the past.