Anytime we hear badass names we always look out for an intimidating, uncompromising and tough fellow. Most of the badass names are chosen for boys because boys are naturally more naughty than girls.
Giving your little one a badass name does not imply that he will grow into an evil kid. Badass names sometimes suggest the kind of guys that rides a motorcycle and sings in a rock band, they can chop a cord of wood but would never wear a suit and tie.
If you’re looking for badass names that would be great for your baby boy or girl, look no further, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we have put together a long list of badass names and their meanings.
If you like badass baby names or you want to choose a badass name for your newborn baby, try checking the list below; you may find amazing options. Happy reading!
See Also: Dangerous But Cool Gang Names
Badass Names For Baby Boys
1. Axel: meaning father of peace
2. Ace: meaning Unity
3. Alex: meaning defender of men
4. Andre: meaning manly; brave.
5. Apollo: meaning Uncle of Tristan
6. Archer: meaning a bowman
7. Blade: meaning wealthy Glory
8. Blair: meaning child of the fields
9. Blake: meaning dark-haired
10. Bruno: meaning brown-haired
11. Carlos: meaning strong
12. Casper: meaning friendly; child-like; helpful
13. Chase: meaning huntsman
14. Campbell: meaning from the beautiful field
15. Conor: meaning strong-willed; wise
16. Dallas: meaning dwells by the waterfall
17. Declan: name of an Irish Saint meaning man of prayer; full of goodness.
18. Dempsey: meaning proud
19. Dominic: meaning belonging to the Lord
20. Dustin: meaning a fighter
21. Dagger: A sharp and scary choice that some parents may feel arm their child for battle in a cruel modern world.
22. Easton: usually a surname, meaning someone from East town.
23. Emerson: meaning brave; powerful
24. Edmund: meaning wealthy defender
25. Evan: meaning young fighter
Amazing Badass Names For Boys
26. Elliot: Variant of Elijah meaning My God is Jehova
27. Flash: Comic book name and word. Flash might just appeal to modern parents. When you think of Flash remember Flash Gordon who has made the name a superhero name.
28. Fox: An animal name. Fox is simple, sleek, and a little bit wild, and could make an interesting middle name.
29. Fletcher: meaning maker of arrows
30. Flynn: meaning the son of the Ruddy man.
31. Gunner: meaning battle strong
32. Jagger: A name that sounds like a swaggering rolling stone which has been picked by many celebrities. It’s meaning is Carter.
32. Hunter: An English and Scottish last name for hunters and bird catchers. It’s used as both a boys’ and girls’ name but is more popular for boys.
33. Hector: meaning steadfast
34. Hercules: Myth name meaning son of Zeus
35. Hugo: meaning intelligent
36. Jace: meaning the healer
37. Justice: meaning Just; Upright; Righteous
38. Jasper: Variant of Casper meaning Keeper of the treasure
39. Jesse: meaning wealthy
40. Kip: meaning from the pointed hill
41. Luiz: meaning famous fighter
42. Leo: meaning lion
43. Logan: meaning from the hollow
44. Lincoln: meaning someone from the lakeside colony
45. Lucius: meaning a Roman Emperor
46. Maddox: meaning son of Madoc
47. Marcus: meaning Hammer
48. Marvin: meaning lives by the sea
49. Malik: meaning Master; Angel; King
50. Neo: meaning new
Read Also: Beautiful Gaelic Names For Girls And Boys
Badass Names For Baby Girls
51. Angelina: meaning Angel
52. Aphrodite: Myth name meaning Goddess of love
53. Amy: meaning dearly beloved; beloved
54. Alpha: meaning first born
55. Arcadia: meaning Pastoral simplicity and happiness
56. Bonnie: meaning sweet
57: Beretta: meaning a gun. A badass name that can also be used a middle name.
58. Blaze: meaning deformed; stuttering
59. Cherry: meaning the Fruit-bearing Cherry tree.
60. Casey: meaning brave; vigilant
61. Cady: usually a surname or a given name meaning a rhythmic flow of sounds.
62. Cleo: meaning pride; fame; glory
63. Darcy: meaning someone from Arcy
64. Dido: Myth name meaning the Queen of Carthage who killed herself
65. Demi: Short for Demetria, The mythological Goddess of corn and harvest.
66. Delilah: meaning Amorous; delight; languishing; temptress
67. Evelyn: meaning Light
68. Ember: Variant of Amber. Meaning anniversary
69. Fallon: meaning someone in charge
70. Francesca: meaning a free spirit
71. Harley: meaning from harewood or meadow
72. Harlow: usually a surname essentially developed to identify a person who dwelled on or around a rocky hill area.
73. Hero: The feminine name is sometimes given in reference to the Ancient Greek myth of Hero and Leander or to the character in William Shakespeare’s 1599 play ‘Much Ado About Nothing.’
74. Hurricane: meaning a storm, but it’s also a baby name, thanks to rising tennis star Hurricane Black.
75. Jezebel: meaning impure and wicked
You Might Also Like: Cool Superhero Names For Girls
Cute Badass Names For Girls
76. Jinx: meaning spell
77. Jade: meaning Jewel; courageous and adorable
78. Jamison: Pet from James used as a woman’s name.
79. Lola: meaning sorrows
80. Lana: meaning light
81. Lara: meaning protection
82. Lee: Unisex name meaning a plum
83. Maureen: meaning Great
84. Nikita: meaning victorious people
85. Puma: meaning mountain lion
86. Rory: meaning famous ruler
87. Ruby: meaning Jewel
88. Roxy: meaning Dawn; bright
89. Raven: Raven Darkholme is one of the most badass superheroines from the X-Men movies. she really fought for justice and the name Raven would certainly be fit for anyone baby who would champion a cause.
90. Rogue: The name means ‘a man who is a major troublemaker,’ with troubles ranging from mischief to lawlessness. But to us, the name reminds of Marvel female superhero of the same name.
91. Scarlett: meaning gone with the wind
92. Sonya: meaning loud
93. Shabina: A beautiful Arabic name and means ‘eye of the storm’, which is just, well, badass.
94. Tara: meaning Rocky hill
95. Tempest: meaning Turbulent; stormy
96. Trinity: meaning a union of three, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
97. Viva: A Hungarian name which means life
98. Veronica: meaning honest image
99. Wendy: A created name that first appeared on James Barnie’s Peter Pan.
100. Xena: meaning welcoming; hospitable. Associated with the television character, the warrior princess.