Best friend is someone who treasures you despite all your strengths and weaknesses. A true friend is like family, he/she will always be there come rain come shine. A true friend shows their sincere love for you both in times of happiness and times of troubles. Here is a huge list of best friend quotes.
100 Cool Best Friend Sayings
1. My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
2. Best friends is more then brother and close to heart as family member.
3. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
4. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
5. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter
6. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels
7. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. ~Leo Buscaglia
8. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb
9. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. ~Author unknown
10. Best friends? Well, I guess you could call us that but I think we are more like sisters. ~Author unknown
11. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier. ~Author unknown
12. You can always tell when two people are best friends because they are having more fun than it makes sense for them to be having. ~Author unknown
13. Nothing compares to the pain of a belly ache from laughing too hard with your best friend. ~Author unknown
14. Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
15. It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
16. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
17. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
18. Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
19. A friend will come bail you out of jail but, your best friend will be sitting next to you saying… “Wow that was fun!”
20. A special friend is hard to find, hard to lose and impossible to forget. True friends are never apart maybe in distance but not in the heart!!
21. When everything is lonely I can be my best friend.
22. My cell phone is my best friend. It’s my lifeline to the outside world.
23. I’ll prefer to walk with my best friend in dark, rather then walking alone in light.
24. Friendship is like a melon….you must try one hundred to find a good one.
25. A hug is like a boomerang…you get it back right away.
26. Life is slippery, here take my hand.
27. Friends are the sunshine of life.
28. There are big ship and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
29. Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends. ~Virginia Woolf
30. A bosom friend — an intimate friend, you know — a really kindred spirit to whom I can confide my inmost soul. ~L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
31. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow
32. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau
33. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say. ~Author unknown
34. Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. They don’t even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it’s like they never stopped talking. ~Author unknown
35. A stranger stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. Best friends poke each other with straws. ~Author unknown
36. Best friend: someone you can only stay mad at for so long because you have important things to talk about. ~Author unknown
37. A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~Author unknown
38. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace and makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.
39. A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
40. There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
41. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
42. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.
43. It is the friends that you can call up at 4 am that matter.
44. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
45. We are all travellers in the wilderness of the world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
46. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
47. That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart. ~Kristin Hannah, Firefly Lane
48. Best Friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life. ~Nathanael Richmond
49. Friends make you smile — best friends make you giggle ’til you pee your pants. ~Terri Guillemets
50. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had. ~Author unknown
Amazing Best Friend Sayings
51. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ~Donna Roberts
52. Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things. ~Author unknown
53. Your true friend is always there, not just for a day or two, but forever.
54. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
55. Best Friends can turn a horrible day, into one of the best days of your life.
56. Talking to your best friend is sometimes all the therapy you need.
57. A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
58. When a friend is in trouble, do not annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think of something and do it.
59. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out
60. A friend is someone who believes in you, when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
61. The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
62. A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should. ~Author unknown
63. Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ~Eustache Deschamps
64. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley
65. Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they are there. ~Author unknown
66. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
67. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. ~Dave Tyson Gentry
68. If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me. ~Author unknown
69. A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit
70. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author unknown
71. Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~Author unknown
72. It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich
73. She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It’s good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind. ~Toni Morrison, Beloved
74. Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. ~Plautus
75. If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. ~George MacDonald
76. Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
77. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts. ~Margaret Lee Runbeck, Answer Without Ceasing
78. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Attributed to Heather Pryor
79. What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. ~Aristotle
80. Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand. ~Emily Kimbrough
81. Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh!” he whispered. “Yes, Piglet?” “Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw. “I just wanted to be sure of you.” ~A.A. Milne
82. Hold a true friend with both your hands. ~Nigerian Proverb
83. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend – Albert Camus
84. Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers – Raphnie
85. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, and I call them my best friends – Pamela Daranjo
86. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
87. “When it hurts to look back, and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”
88. As people grow up, they realize it becomes less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones – Laguna Beach
89. “Wanna see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who’s still there.”
90. A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.
91. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
92. “If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile… But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.”
93. Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
94. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
95. A good friend is one who knows your strengths and weaknesses and still treasures you for who you are.
96. A friend indeed is someone who stands by you in hard times and always celebrate your successes.
97. A friend who understands your tears and failures is precious than a million of friends who only know yours happiness and achievements.
98. Anyone can make you joyful by doing something great but a special friend can make you happy without having done anything special for you.
99. Friendship does not requires daily conversation or being together everyday but rather true friendship resides in the hearts no matter what the distance or interval of conversation.
100. Best friend is someone whom you can pour out the contents of your heart to him or her trusting that he or she will handle it diligently, keep what is worth and let the rest go without shaking off the contents to unintended recipients.