Looking for the perfect romantic love sayings to write to that special someone or to inspire you? Love they say is very hard to be described with mere words, it goes beyond just words. however, we have been able to discover some words that can best describe that feeling of love you might have deep inside. Love is one of the most cherished feelings you can ever have and most times words are just not enough to express these feeling, fortunately we have come up with some words that could best describe this feeling of love, here goes our collection of 100 best love sayings.
A Huge List Of Best Love sayings
1. If you love someone who doesn’t love you, it means you are waiting for a ship at the airport.
2. Like some, love some, trust none
3. Our love is double. I love myself, myself loves me and we are all happy.
4. Words “I love you” takes 2 seconds to say, 2 hours to explain but the lifetime to prove.
5. Use things, not people. Love people, not things.
6. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”— Leo Tolstoy
7. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.”— Les Miserables
8. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”— (Unknown)
9. Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows. Behind your laughters, I know there are tears. But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you. ~ Anonymous
10. If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. ~ Unknown
11. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. ~ Dale Evans
12. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.”— H. L. Mencken
13. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”— (Unknown)
14. “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.”— Geothe
15. “When love is not madness it is not love.”― Pedro Calderón de la Barca
16. Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~ Zora Neale Hurston
17. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I LOVE YOU.”— Pride & Prejudice
18. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us.
19. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”― Paulo Coelho
20. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”― Pablo Neruda
21. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”— Lord of The Rings
22. “You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU.”— (Unknown)
23. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”— Herman Hesse
24. Love – it is the light of life. Marriage – it’s light bill.
25. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”— Angelita Lim
26. “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.”— Theodor Reik
See Also: Love Sayings For Him or Her
27. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.”— Woody Allen
28. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'”— Tom Hanks
29. If someone who fell in love with you says that you are cute, pretty, funny, you should know that love… is blind!
30. Not every girl falls in love at first sight. Sometimes it is difficult to determine from the eyes how much he earns.
31. Love is like to wet oneself, everyone sees that but you are the only to feel the warmth.
32. We all know love is blind. Only marriage opens your eyes.
33. A woman can only be interrupted by the words “Love you”, “I’ll buy it” and “Yes, I’m stupid”.
34. No matter how much I try, I still can’t forget to forget you.
35. Some say love lasts a lifetime; but, true love lasts forever. ~ Anonymous
36. You are what I never knew I always wanted. ~ From the movie “Fools Rush In”
37. I love you and that’s the beginning of everything. ~ Anonymous
38. The first time I saw you, I knew it was true, I’d love you forever and that’s what I’ll do. You don’t know what you do to me; you don’t have a clue. You have no idea what it’s like to be me, looking at you. ~ Unknown
39. Is it possible to love a little too much? Yes it is.
40. Sky and earth are beside me, and fire within me.
41. Love? No thanks, I will have vodka instead.
42. I’ll take a hot shower. It’s like a normal shower, just with me in it.
43. Don’t be a woman that needs a man, be a woman a man needs.
44. You are still my 11:11 wish.
45. We see each other too rarely that to drink tea when we meet.
46. It looks like you’re suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me.
47. How can you call it love, when you cry more than you smile?
See Also: Romantic Sayings For Your Loved Ones
48. I was talking about your salary, when I said it’s impossible to buy my love.
49. You should tell your lover that you love him every day, since you never know when you’ll discover somebody better.
50. I love to live single, drink double and sleep triple.
More On This List Of Best Love Sayings
51. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings. “— Open-365
52. “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.”— Martin Luther King, Jr.
53. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”— Oscar Wilde
54. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”— Ernest Hemingway
55. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”— Victor Hugo
56. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”— When Harry Met Sally
57. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”― Plato
58. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”— (Unknown)
59. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.”— Bette Davis
60. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”— Lao-Tzu
61. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”— The Notebook
62. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”— (Unknown)
63. Because of you….everyday is my lucky day. ~ Anonymous
64. All I want to do is to love you. ~ Anonymous
65. To a woman the first kiss is just the end of the beginning. But to a man the first kiss is the beginning of the end.
66. When you love, you feel like in heaven, but love may also hurt like hell.
67. I missed my breakfast, when believed people saying that we can live on love.
68. Not sure what to present for a woman? Then tell her that you’ve bought the gift and offer to guess. She’ll list all her wishes
69. A little bit of jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It’s good to know that someone is afraid of losing you.
70. You can’t break a wild heart.
71. Strive for me now, you can sleep when I won’t be around anymore.
72. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”— T. Tolis
73. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”— Leo Christopher
74. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”— A. A. Milne
75. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”― Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
76. “It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.”— Colin Firth
77. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”— Helen Keller
78. A man is what he makes of himself.
79. The smallest things in your life take the biggest part in your heart.
80. I’m in love with you like a pig loves not being bacon.
81. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”— Anna (Julia Roberts) to William (Hugh Grant) in Notting Hill
82. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”— (Unknown)
83. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”— Leo Christopher
84. “All of me loves all of you.”— John Legend, All of Me
85. You’re more than wonderful….more than amazing. You’re the irreplacable love of my life. ~ From “Love of My Life” Brian Mcknight
86. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
87. You can be sure I will love you until the judge asks me to stop doing that.
88. I will always love you and no matter how fat I become.
89. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”― Sophocles
90. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”— (Unknown)
91. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”— Julia Roberts
92. I think your clothes would look lovely on my bedroom floor.
93. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”— (Unknown)
94. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”— Paul McCartney
95. “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”— (Unknown)
96. My head says: “Who cares?”. But then my heart whispers “You do, stupid…”
97. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
98. People are co complicated, not love.
99. I’m your man, you’re my girl, I’m gonna tell it to the whole wide world. I’m you girl, you’re my man, I’m gonna love you the best I can. ~ From “You Got It Bad” Usher
100. Come live in my heart and pay no rent. ~ Samuel Lover