Truth and Dare game is not only meant for adults, kids too can play it too, kids have their own version that would interest them more. Of course, you will never find any dirty jokes therein, and it can even help increase their knowledge as well. Here are some good examples of Brilliant Truth or Dare questions for kids.
Amazing Truth or Dare Questions For Kids
1. Sing your favorite song in a funny voice.
2. Have the other kids wrap you in toilet paper.
3. After everything you say add “Whoa … I’m good!” for the next 15 minutes.
4. Ask a neighbors for a roll of toilet paper.
5. What is one annoying habit of each person in the room?
6. Stand in your front yard, wave and say ‘Hi!’ to everyone you see.
7. Moonwalk across the room.
8. Act as if time is going backwards and somebody hit a rewind buttonWhat was the nastiest joke you ever played on someone?
9. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
10. Have you peed in a pool? Bite into a lemon slice.
11. Go outside and pour a cup of ice cold water over your head.
12. Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts.
13. Use lipstick and write the word “funky monkey” across your face. Keep it there at least an hour.
14. Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing “twinkle twinkle little star”
15. Eat a spoon full of mustard.
16. Stand on your head for 10 seconds.
17. Try to lick your elbow.
18. Do a crab-walk across the room.
19. Peel a banana using your feet.
20. Spin around 10 times and try to walk a straight line.
21. Keep a straight face as the other kids do their best to make you laugh for one minute.
22. Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 second.
23. Act like a gorilla and pretend to pick bugs out of your friend’s hair.
24. Eat a pudding cup without using your hands.
25. Go outside and yell “I believe in fairies” loudly three times while clapping your hands as fast as you can.
26. Sing the “I’m a little tea pot song”. Do all the motions.
27. Call your crush and sing “I can’t help falling in love with you” to him/her.
28. Pretend hosts dog (pet) is your crush and ask him out on a date.
29. Pretend that you are underwater for the next 10 minutes.
30. Act like a gorilla for one minute.
31. Say the alphabet, backwards.
32. Repeat this without an error, 10 times in a row: ‘Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?’
33. Do an impression of your Dad or Mom.Eat a mouthful of crackers and then try and whistle.
34. Act out a favorite scene from a movie.
35. Spin around with your head on a bat 5 times and then jump rope.
36. Say the alphabet backwards as fast as you can.
37. Give every tree in the yard a big hug and tell each one that you love him.
38. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
39. Who do you have a crush on?
40. What do you like the most about everyone in the room?
41. Have you ever lied to a teacher and what was it about?
42. Which superhero do you dig the most?
43. Do you sneak snacks when your Mom isn’t looking?
44. What’s the dumbest thing you ever said or did, around a boy/girl you liked?
45. Would you rather have a pet, or a sibling?
46. Which are the funniest words you know?
47. Who is your imaginary friend?
48. If Aladdin’s genie were to visit you, what would be your three wishes?
49. What would be your new name, if you were allowed to choose one?
50. When was the last time you were bored out of your brains?
51. What is your secret superpower?Have you ever had a crush on your friend’s boyfriend? For the next hour wear lampshade on your head for a hat.
52. Let the person standing closest to you do your make-up crazy. Keep it on for at least an hour.
53. Stick jelly between all your toes and leave it there for 20 minutes.
54. Draw a face on your stomach and make it go around and tell every person in the room to have a nice day.
55. Go into the front yard and do the chicken dance for one minute –Don’t forget to bawk.
56. Grab anybody on the street and ask ‘ How could you?’ with a lot of emotion.
57. Dance like a crazy on your favorite song.
58. Run around wearing socks on your hands, pants for a shirt, and a shirt for pants, for 3 minutes.
59. Say the pledge of allegiance in your most hated teacher’s voice.
60. Run down your neighbour’s lawn in pyjamas.
61. What is the worst gift you have ever received?
62. What was your most embarrassing farting moment?
63. Which Harry Potter character would you like to be and why?
64. What is the most annoying thing on Earth for you?
65. If you get hold of a time machine, ‘when’ would you like to go?
66. Would you rather be a princess or a mermaid?
67. Who is your best friend in the whole wide world?
68. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
69. Do silliest singing or dancing
70. You have 30 seconds, say the alphabets in backward order
71. Imitate an old man or lady
72. Do jumping jacks followed by pushups
73. Do not blink for a minute
74. Spin fast for 10 times and try to walk in straight line afterward
75. For 10 seconds, hold your breath
76. Do cartwheels or backbend
77. Start licking your nose
78. Imitate your favorite cartoon character
79. Act like a dog or a monkey
80. Make a cat or fish face
81. Try your elbow
82. Take a crayon and paint your toenails
83. Do you like dancing or singing?
84. Can you speak in different languages?
85. Favourite time-pass
86. Scared of dogs, cats or monsters
87. What you want to be when you grow up?
88. How many family members?
89. Favourite song
90. Favourite movie
91. Favourite singer
92. Favourite cartoon character
93. Favourite game
94. Favourite food
95. Favourite animal
96. Favourite teacher
97. Favourite subject
98. Favourite colour
99. Favourite place
100. Favourite vegetable or fruit