here goes our easy to read list of the most hilarious cool sayings about love, life and relationships. Perfect for sharing, blogging and tweeting, they’ve been carefully selected to address every form of life issues. Have fun reading.
Amazing Collection of Cool Sayings
1. Two things define your personality: the way you manage things when you have nothing, and the way you behave when you have everything.
2. I’m old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.
3. Your life is a result of your choices. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to make some better choices.
4. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
5. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” ~ Vincent van Gogh
6. “By Being Yourself, You Put Something Wonderful in the World that was not there before.” Edwin Elliot
7. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” Zelda Fitzgerald
8. “By Being Yourself, You Put Something Wonderful in the World that was not there before.” Edwin Elliot
9. ”Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.” Albert Einstein
10. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. – Audrey Hepburn
11. Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
12. Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be wacky. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy!
13. Confidence and intelligence will never stop being beautiful.
14. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
15. Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.
16. Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.
17. Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia. – Charles M. Schulz
18. “A good friend is one who knows you’re a good egg, even though you’re slightly cracked!” unknown
19. “Courage is about listening to your heart.” Etsy’s CEO Chad Dickerson
20. 2“If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.” ~ Katharine Hepburn
21. The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it – Chinese Proverb
22. Life is short, do more of what makes you happy.
23. You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.
24. What others think it not important. How you feel about yourself is all what matters.
25. Making a big life change is pretty scary, but know what’s even scarier? Regret!
26. I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’
27. We hope you love these cool quotes, don’t forget to share with your friends and comment your favorite quotes.
28. “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” – Steve Jobs
29. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always by different.” Coco Chanel
30. “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” ~ e e cummings
31. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Goethe
32. Comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.
33. Don’t worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
34. Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of
35. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
36. “When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” Alexander Graham Bell
37. “You are far too smart to be the only one standing in your way.” – Jennifer J Freeman
38. “Assume anyone you meet is decent, thoughtful, and worthy of your time. You’ll be right about most people, and the rest deserve a chance to rise to your expectations.” -Maxine Drake
39. I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. – Albert Einstein
40. Friends are like Boobs. Some are big. Some are small. Some are Real. Some are Fake.
41. You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to. – Robin Williams
42. If you asked me how many times you crossed my mind, I would say once because you never really left.
43. A smile is the shortest distance between two people
44. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” Leonardo da Vinci
46. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
47. “A laugh is a smile that bursts.” – Mary H. Waldrip
48. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
49. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
50. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. – Swami Sivananda
More Clever Quotes and Cool Sayings
51. If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.
52. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
53. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” ~ Pablo Picasso
54. “The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.”-Anais Nin
55. “Life is a warfare and a stranger’s sojourn, and after fame is oblivion.”-Marcus Aurelius
56. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”-Soren Kierkegaard
57. “A lawful kiss is never worth a stolen one.”-Guy De Maupassant
58. Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
59. You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
60. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.”-Helen Keller
61. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.”-Danny Kaye
62. “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.”-Marcus Aurelius
63. “No matter how qualified or deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it.”-Richard Bach
64. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
65. War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left.
66. It’s your god. They’re your rules. *You* go to hell.
67. I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way…so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness
68. If you don’t pray in my school, I won’t think in your church.
69. You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
70. It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea.
71. The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
72. Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.
73. Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
74. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
75. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
76. A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
78. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
79. “I regret that I have but one life to give for my country.”-Nathaniel Hawthorne
80. “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”-Dr. Seuss
81. “Life is just a bowl of cherries.”-Anonymous
82. “Life becomes useless and insipid when we have no longer either friends or enemies.”-Queen Christina of Sweden
83. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”-Anonymous
84. “Life is sobs, sniffles, and smiles, with sniffles predominating.”-Ogden Nash
85. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
86. “After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her.”-Mark Twain
87. Evolutionists have proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof.
88. It isn’t homework unless it’s due tomorrow.
89. You never learn anything by doing it right.
90. Friendships last when each friend thinks he has a slight superiority over the other.
91. A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.
92. Every rule has an exception. Especially this one.
93. “This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.”- Chuck Palahnuik (author Fight Club)
94. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”-Oscar Wilde
95. “But better die than live mechanically a life that is a repetition of repetitions.”-D.H. Lawrence
96. “Character develops itself in the stream of life.”-Wolfgang von Johann Goethe
97. “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.”-Henry David Thoreau
98. If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
99. My god carries a hammer. Your god died nailed to a tree. Any questions?
100. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”-Helen Keller