When you’ve been with someone for a long time, it just ok if you demand to know more about the person. There are diverse by which you can achieve this, but the most efficient one is by asking him/her some certain questions, in a short while, an emotion path starts to open up an you feel your fears vanishing and this is the moment you have been waiting for, just take control and ask as many questions as you can. Hear are some of the questions that will sooth that moment.
1. Can you tell me any one secret about yourself?
2. What is your passion in life?
3. Have you ever had to lose someone close to you?
4. Do you have a current friend who you have known for the longest time?
5. Are you a negative or positive person?
6. If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret, what would it be?
7. What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
8. Who is that one person who you can talk about just anything?
9. What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
10. What is the one characteristic that you find in a guy that makes them most attractive?
11. What is the most important thing you have learned in life?
12. In another 5 years from now, where do you see us?
13. Which is the one place in the world, where would you want to live other than here?
14. What about you do you like more people to know?
15. Do you have any insecurities in your life?
16. What do you prefer stability or spontaneity?
17. Do you have a current friend who you have known for the longest time?
18. Are you a negative or positive person?
19. Would you move with me, if I got a good job and had to move away?
20. What is it according to you, which can be called the essence of being human?
21. Excluding romantic love, have you ever told someone you loved them?
22. What was your dream when you were younger, has it come true?
23. Have you ever had to lose someone close to you?
24. If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret, what would it be?
25. Can you tell me about your first kiss?
26. Have you ever fallen in love with someone, what was it like?
27. Do you believe in life having a purpose,do you have one?
28. Will you support me, if I am a complete failure and can’t keep you happy?
29. What is more important to you ‘commitment’ or ‘companionship’?
30. What would you prefer, a love story in a movie or a novel that describes our love story the best?
31. What circumstances led to your last breakup?
32. Is it more difficult for you to look into someone’s eyes and tell them you like them or to look into someone’s eyes and tell them you don’t have feelings for them?
33. Do you think we can love each other the same way even when we’re 70?
34. Do you believe in Karma as “what goes around comes around”?
35. Have you ever felt like you are a victim of circumstance?
36. Can you tell me any one secret about yourself?
37. Which is the one place in the world, where would you want to live other than here?
38. What about you do you like more people to know?
39. Do you have any insecurities in your life?
40. What do you prefer stability or spontaneity?
41. What is your passion in life?
42. Who is that one person who you can talk about just anything?
43. What was your dream when you were younger, has it come true?
44. What is the one characteristic that you find in a guy that makes them most attractive?
45. What is it according to you, which can be called the essence of being human?
46. Excluding romantic love, have you ever told someone you loved them?
47. Who do you think knows you the best?
48. What do you like or dislike about this city?
49. If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or love?
50. What type of man are you attracted to?
51. If you could undue anything from the past, what is it?
52. How often do you watch the news?
53. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
54. Are there any places you would love to travel to?
55. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received from someone?
56. Would you like to be famous, if so, in what way?
57. Before making a phone call, do you ever reserves what you’re going to say?
58. What song did you last sing to yourself?
59. n four minutes, tell me about your life’s story.
60. If you had unlimited money, what would you do with it?
61. hat are the craziest things you’ve ever done with someone else?
62. re you a troublemaker?
63. How does love and affection play a role in your life?
64. What’s one thing you’ve done, but will never end up doing again?
65. Who’s your best friend?
66. Name one of your biggest fears.
67. What do you value the most when it comes to friendship?
68. Do you think your child hood was happier than others?
69. If someone in your family passed away, which person would surprise you the most?
70. What’s your ultimate goal in life?
71. If you could go back in time, what would you want to change?
72. What’s the last book you read and really loved?
73. When was the last time you cried in front of someone else?
74. What’s the right number of people to invite over a Friday night?
75. Has another man every asked you to marry him?
76. How is your relationship with your mom?
77. Do you have an pet peeves?
78. What or things or person has influenced you the most?
79. What is your favorite and most treasured memory?
80. What’s the worst thing about dating?
81. Do you live with anyone else?
82. If your house caught on fire, what would be one thing you would have to save first?
83. you could have dinner with anyone in the world, past or present, who would it be?
84. What skill would you like to become a master at?
85. If you could play the role in any movie, what person would you want to be?
86. What’s your favorite photograph of yourself?
87. What’s the nicest thing someone could genuinely say about you?
88. What is your ideal dream date?
89. Which do you like more, going out or staying at home?
90. What music do you listen to the most?
91. Do you have any pets?
92. What celebrity would you switch lives with?
93. What would you change about yourself?
94. Have you ever dated two men at the same time?
95. Where were you born?
96. What do you like the most about where you work?
97. What in life are you the most grateful for?
98. Where do you like being touched the most?
99. Can you speak in any foreign languages? If yes, can you show me?
100. What’s your dream career?
101. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
102. Would you rather live in a small house with an amazing view, or a massive mansion in a subdivision?
103. What has inspired you recently?
104. What’s the best part of your week or weekend?
105. If tomorrow you woke up with a new quality, talent or ability, what would you like it to be?
106. What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
107. How do you spend your free time, and where do you like to go?
108. What’s your most bizarre or weirdest deal breaker?
109. What’s the best present or gift you’ve ever received from someone?
110. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
111. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
112. How often do you talk with your parents?
113. Are you working or going to school?
114. What is one habit you’re the most proud of breaking?
115. What is one thing you were afraid to do, but felt amazing after you accomplished it?
116. What role models do you respect the most?
117. What about yourself do you find the most pride in?
118. What is your greatest accomplishment?
119. How close are you with your family?
120. What advice would you give your younger self?