Nothing can be more fun than asking fun questions, especially between couples. I know some people might find this strange, but it is a sure way to kill that boredom in any relationship. Relationships can get boring if they stay perpetually on the same track. It’s totally fine to come up with your own fun questions, but here are a few to get you started.
Fun Questions For Couples
1. If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be?
2. Do you take a shower on weekends only?
3. What’s one thing that almost no one knows about you?
4. If I ask you to stop smoking, would you listen to me?
5. If we were at a nude beach together, would you get naked and flash at someone, or would you want me to get completely naked?
6. Would you rather go for a hot air balloon ride or bungee jump?
7. Celebs or friends, name one person you would want to sleep with if you were single *other than me, of course*?
8. If I called you a horny pervert, how would you confront my accusation?
9. Why do you think some couples end up cheating on each other?
10. Would you rather give up music or television for a month?
11. If you had only five minutes to get along with me, what would you talk about?
12. Do you miss your ex?
13. When was the last time you asked someone out?
14. Am I your love or addiction?
15. Would you like to see me naked?
16. What are three things on your bucket list?
17. Can you do household work?
18. Would you like to watch a romantic movie with me?
19. What if I ask you to run away with me? What would be your reaction?
20. What would you do if try to kiss you now?
21. What is the most attractive part of my face?
22. Do you like it when someone stares at me?
23. If I try to beat you, what would be your reaction?
24. What are the characteristics of a perfect man/woman?
25. What is the best ever scene of ‘Titanic’?
26. What’s your favorite time of day and why?
27. If I was your boss, would you still propose to me?
28. What’s the one secret you’ve been too embarrassed to tell me?
29. What’s your favorite kind of food?
30. Have you ever snooped on me behind my back?
31. Have you lost your virginity?
32. What’s your weirdest fantasy?
33. Are you a pervert?
34. Who was the first person you kissed?
35. How would you turn me on?
36. What is something you did as a child that your parents don’t know about?
Is there a silly accomplishment you’ve made that you’re secretly really proud of?
37. Do you judge men/women by their dressing?
38. Where did you spend your first date?
39. Why did you propose me?
40. Would you ever let me know your Facebook’s password?
41. What if I say that I’m not ready for a relationship?
42. What if I found someone else?
43. Do you still remember your first love?
44. Who is your favorite superhero?
45. What is your favorite color?
46. What is your favorite season?
47. What is your favorite restaurant?
48. What is the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
49. What’s the most erotic thing a guy and a girl can do together?
More Interesting Fun Questions for Couples
50. What’s the most recent awkward moment you experienced that I don’t know about?
51. What do you think is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
52. Do you think you can read my mind, what am I thinking right now?
53. Have you every indulged in PDA with me in front of someone else just to make them jealous?
54. Would you ever introduce me to your friends?
55. If there’s one thing you’d want to change about me, what is it?
56. If we hadn’t met each other, where would you be right now?
57. What is your most embarrassing moment?
58. How would you describe love?
59. What do you like best about me?
60. Who is your favorite movie star (of the opposite gender)?
61. What if I told you I was bisexual?
62. What’s one manipulative behavior of mine which pisses you off?
63. What is your first childhood memory?
64. What was the happiest moment of your life?
65. What was your most embarrassing moment? How did you respond?
66. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
67. Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where is it?
68. If you had to give me a funny nickname based on my personality or some part of me, what would it be?
69. . What one thing would you like to change about me?
70. If you caught me in a room with an attractive person, and I tell you that nothing’s going on, would you believe me?
71. How would you describe yourself?
72. What is something you did as a teen that you parents never learned about?
73. Who was the first person you kissed? What were the circumstances?
74. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had? What’s the most recent dream you can remember?
75. Do you fall for a person fast?
76. Have you ever talked marriage with another person?
77. How would you like to be remembered?
78. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
79. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
80. What would you do if you won $10,000?