Funny Slogans: A slogan is a word or phrase used to express a characteristic position, stand or a goal to be achieved. According to the Business Dictionary, a slogan can be defined as a simple and catchy phrase accompanying a logo or brand, that encapsulates a product’s appeal or the mission of a firm and makes it more memorable. And which (when used consistently over a long period), becomes an important component of its identification or image. Also called catch line, strap line, or tag line.
Funny Slogans for Campaign
1. Vote for “Name”. We’ve All Done Something Stupid.
2. Bringing out the best in each other!
3. “Name”. Like Darth Vader, Only Prettier.
4. Vote for “Name”. Because You’re Worth It.
5. He’s Not Popular and He’s Not Handsome. So He Has Time for Student Government. “Name”.
6. “Name” Does a Student Body Good.
7. Just Do It. Vote for “Name”.
8. Vote for “Name”. He is Good at Delegating.
9. Please Vote for “Name”, the Lesser of All Evil.
10. Vote for “Name”. He’s a Minority.
11. “Name”. Born to Lead.
12. “Name”. World’s Best Future Student Body President.
13. If You Must Waste Your Vote on Someone, Waste it on “Name”.
14. Vote For Me. I Promise That I’ll Do Something. “Name”.
15. Make Someone Happy. Vote for “Name”.
16. Pardon Me. Can You Spare a Vote? “Name”.
17. “Name” – The Coolest Action.
18. Thank “Name” It’s Friday.
19. “Name”. I’m Good at Looking Busy.
20. I Promise I Will Never Promise Anything. “Name”.
21. I Will Use my New Powers to Change Something. “Name”.
22. Vote for “Name”. I Look Good Don’t I?
23. Everyone Says, “Name” for President.
24. Making the World Better Since “Birth Year”. “Name”.
25. Victoria’s Real Secret. She Votes for “Name”.
Funny Safety Slogans
26. Safety comes before Schedule only in the dictionary
27. Watch your step – it could be your last
28. You can eat with false teeth, you can’t see with a glass eye
29. Put your money on safety, it’s a blue-chip investment
30. Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy
31. A spill, a slip, a hospital trip
32. Safety is great unless you’re late
33. A hardhat on your head keeps you from being dead
34. Don’t watch her behind. Keep safety in mind!
35. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
36. When safety is a factor, call in a contractor
37. Flesh and Bone are no match for a grinding stone
38. Protect your hands, you need them to pick up your paycheck
39.To avoid a scene keep your workplace clean
40. Protect your thoughts and wear your hard hat
41. Smoke detectors make good stocking stuffers
42. Your wife will spend your 401K; If you get killed at work today?
43. Crushed hands or missing fingers may affect your golf swing
44. Don’t touch anything hot or sharp, unless you have to… in that case be careful, and remember big brother is watching.
45. Get hurt… Get Fired!?!?
46. Let’s all keep our heads, and other body parts, together.
47. Put safety into action – the wishbone will never replace the backbone
48. Safety…Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow
49. Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are
50. Santa likes a clean chimney, so do we
51. Macho does not prove mucho. Do it safely10 fingers. 10 toes, if you are not safe – who knows?
52. No Safety – Know Pain, Know Safety – No Pain
53. Those precious fingers don’t ignore. . . Or they could end up on the floor
54. Working safely each day will keep the doctor away
Funny Student Council Slogans
55. Vote for me, I used to work in Las Vegas as a face contortionist.
56. I promise to hide out at my ranch and get lots of things done through fax.
57. “Free Drinks On Me” Hang these signs with your picture, on all water fountains.
58. I know where you live. Vote for (name)
59. Don’t be icky by not voting for Vicky.
60. Show me the money! (name) for treasurer.
61. I don’t hear the voices I AM the voice. Vote for (name)
62. I may not be the best looking guy in here but I’m the only one talking to you. So vote for (name)
63. I may not be perfect but I’m so damn close it scares me. If you vote for me, I will be. (name)
64. Every day’s a holiday with (name)!
65. The best thing since jello (name)…Vote and stay delicious.
66. I’m not asking you to vote for me I am just asking you to check the box next to my name, vote (name).
67. Count on someone who can count. (name) for treasurer.
68. He’s not popular and he’s not handsome, so he has time for student government: (name).
69. Action born and bred. Vote for (name)
70. Hey you! Open This! (then on the inside there is a mirror) Look in the mirror! Who do you see? I see a person who should vote for me! Vote for (name)
71. I Don’t want all the Votes just yours…Vote for (name)
72. Victoria’s real secret… She votes for (name)
Funny Company Slogans – Funny Team Slogans
73. Outside a Hotel: “Help! We need inn-experienced people.”
74. On a desk in a reception room: “We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left.”
75. In a Veterinarians waiting room: “Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!”
76. At the Electric Company: “We would be delighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don’t you will be.”
77. On the door of a Computer Store: “Out for a quick byte.”
78. At an Optometrists Office: “If you don’t see what you’re looking for you’ve come to the right place.”
79. On a Taxidermist’s window: “We really know our stuff.”
80. On a Butcher’s window: “Let me meat your needs.”
81. On the trucks of a local plumbing company in NE Pennsylvania: “Don’t sleep with a drip call your plumber.”
82. At a tire shop in Milwaukee: “Invite us to your next blowout.”
83. Billboard on the side of the road: “Keep your eyes on the road and stop reading these signs.”
84. On an Electricians truck: “Let us remove your shorts.”
85. In a Restaurant window: “Don’t stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up.”
86. In the front yard of a funeral home: “Drive carefully, we’ll wait.”
87. In a counselors office: “Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.
88. Plumber: “We repair what your husband fixed.”
89. In a Nonsmoking Area: “If we see smoking we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.”
90. On Maternity Room Door: “Push, Push, Push.”
91. On a fence: “Salesman Welcome, Dog food is expensive.”
92. At a Car Dealership: “The best way to get back on your feet – miss a car payment.”
93. Outside a Muffler Shop: “No appointment necessary, we hear you coming.”
Funny Team Slogans
94. Teamwork means not having to take all the blame.
95. The way a team plays as a whole determines its success.
96. There is no “I” in “teamwork”.
97. There is no I in Team.
98. There is no limit to what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit.
99. Together Everyone Achieves More.
100. Together we achieve that which no one can achieve alone.
101. Together we can do more.
102. All the talent in the world won’t take you anywhere without your teammates.
103. Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates.