Coming up with good questions to ask your crush is not always easy, People are different and like talking about different things, How would you know the right questions to ask your crush especially someone you’ve not known for a long time?
One thing that has been attributed to the human race is the need for affection. No man is an island, thus the desire to interact in one form or another with others is expected. Interaction or affection shown or received by us humans varies, ranging from the affection received or shown towards family members, friends, mentors, or acquaintances. When it comes to matters of the heart, people tend to have affection for others which could be sensual or sexual in nature; thus the term “crush.”
A crush is a person who you have affection for but the person may not be aware of such feelings.
In a situation where you try to get closer to your “crush,” there are some questions you may need to ask your crush to spark up a conversation and find out if he or she might just be interested in you as much as you are in them. We have saved you the stress by coming up with 100 Good Questions To Ask Your Crush when the opportunity presents itself.
Good Questions To Ask Your Crush
1. How can someone like you not have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
2. Who’s your celebrity crush?
3. Are you looking to get a boyfriend/girlfriend anytime soon?
4. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
5. What’s the one thing that makes you the happiest?
6. What are your favorite pet names?
7. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
8. Okay, now how would you describe me in 3 words?
9. Are your parents as good-looking as you?
10. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever said to someone?
11. What was your very first date like?
12. What makes you the most nervous?
13. If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
14. How about we go out sometime?
15. What is one thing you will never do again?
16. What are some red flags when dating someone?
17. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
18. Would you be interested in pursuing a serious relationship in the near future?
19. Would you say you have good decision-making skills?
20. What are 3 of your current priorities?
21. What’s your favorite memory of us so far?
22. If you could change one physical thing and change one emotional thing about yourself, what would you change?
23. Where do you want to settle down and live permanently when the time is right?
24. What are your parents like?
25. What was your previous relationship like and how long did it last?
26. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
27. What is your stance on cheating?
28. What is the one thing you think is the most important to make a relationship successful?
29. Do you believe in love at first sight?
30. Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?
Sexy Questions To Ask Your Crush
31. Have you been working out?
32. How did you get so attractive?
33. What’s the most romantic date you’ve ever been on?
34. What do you wear to bed—if anything?
35. Would you ever go to a nude beach?
36. What would you do if I told you how attractive you are?
37. What’s your biggest turn on when dating someone?
38. Are you a butt or a boob guy?
39. Be honest, What’s your favorite feature on a guy/girl?
40. Do you find tattoos sexy?
41. Would you prefer to make out or cuddle? Or make out, then cuddle?
42. Do you prefer a pool or a hot tub?
43. Have you ever had sex on the beach? No. I don’t mean the drink.
44. What room—other than the bedroom—gets you going the most?
45. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
46.How often do you like to have sex when dating someone?
47. What’s your wildest fantasy?
48. How would you describe me in one paragraph?
49. What is your idea of a perfect romantic getaway?
50. Where is your favourite place to be massaged?
51. How would you describe your first kiss?
52. Do you like kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain more?
53. Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Crush
54. What are you looking for in a girl/guy?
55. What would be your ideal date?
56. What did you first think of me?
57. Who do you think should make the first move? Guys or girls?
58. Would you rather be considered sexy or smart?
59. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you when you were with a significant other?
60. What’s one thing you would lie about to your girlfriend/boyfriend?
61. What’s your worst habit?
62. What happened the last time you cried?
63. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?
64. What do you think of my friends?
65. What are some things in a relationship that are absolute “no-nos”?
66. Would you consider yourself insecure?
67. How would you stop me from making a bad decision?
68. Do you think it’s okay to keep secrets?
69. Do you believe love can last “forever”?
70. What do you do when your partner is sick?
71. Do you forgive easily or do you tend to hold grudges?
72. What are your deepest, darkest fears?
73. If someone hit on you and you were in a relationship, how would you handle it?
74. What’s more important to you: Love or money?
75. What’s your stance on being friends with exes?
76. Would you say that you’ve ever truly been in love?
77. Are you someone who gets jealous easily
Random Questions To Ask Your Crush
78. Why are you so funny?
79. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
80. What superpower would you have one day?
81. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
82. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
83. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
84. If the answer to the previous question is “no”, Would you ever go skinny dipping?
85. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
86. Would you rather be invisible or have x-ray vision?
87. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
88. What are your thoughts on technology?
89. What are your favorite quotes?
90. What are your thoughts on having children?
91. What type of t.v shows and movies do you like to watch?
92. What’s your definition of taking risks?
93. How many people do you like to invite over for parties?
94. What’s your favorite way to spend Valentine’s Day?
95. What was your first impression of me when we actually met?
96. Has a sad movie ever made you cry?
97. What is your ideal date?
98. What is your fondest childhood memory?
99. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
100. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Starting that conversation that gets you interacting with your crush can be a tricky one. You don’t want to say or ask anything that will make him/her uncomfortable or giveaway just how much you are into them. That’s why you need well thought out questions to set the ball rolling. Feel free to take your pick from our list of 100 questions to ask your crush to arm yourself adequately. Good luck!