We’ve compiled a list of inspirational life sayings to help you see the amazing potential that life has to offer. One of the sure ways to get the best out of life is to look at it as an adventure, and be ready to explore new things. Everyday life throws at us different kinds of things and we must be flexible enough not to break down.The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. Enjoy our huge list of life sayings and have fun reading it.
100 Amazing Life Sayings
1. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.”– Madonna
2. “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.”– Aldous Huxley
3. “Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.”– Stephen King
4. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.”– Winston Churchill
5. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”– Terry Pratchett
6. “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.”– Friedrich Nietzsche
7. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”– Bob Proctor
8. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
9. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”– Michael Jordan
10.“As soon as anyone starts telling you to be “realistic,” cross that person off your invitation list.”– John Eliot
11. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”30– Unknown
12. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
13. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller Read
14. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
15. Success is never achieved by the size of our brain but it is always achieved by the quality of our thoughts.
16. People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong but just remember that life goes on.
17. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”― Oscar Wilde
18. Life is like the ocean. It can be calm and still or rough and rigid but in the end, it is always beautiful.
19. Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.
20. “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.”– Steve Maraboli
21. “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”– Philip Pullman
22. “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.”– Leo Tolstoy
23. “A year from now you will wish you had started today.”– Karen Lamb
24. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”– Margaret Mead
25. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”– Albert Einstein
26. “In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.”– Warren Buffett
See Also: Greatest Sayings Of All Time
27. “By changing nothing, nothing changes.”– Tony Robbins
28. “You’re always you, and that don’t change, and you’re always changing, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”– Neil Gaiman
29. “And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.”– Libba Bray
30. “Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes”– Johann Wolfgang
31. “Fashion changes, but style endures.”– Coco Chanel
32. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”– Bob Proctor
33. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”– Wayne Gretzky
34. “Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you.”– David Brinkley
35. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”– Elbert Hubbard
36. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.”– Bikram Choudhury
37. “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.”– Barack Obama
38. “To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.”– Unknown
39. “If work were so pleasant, the rich would keep it for themselves.”– Mark Twain
40. “Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.”– Henry van Dyke
41. “When in doubt, choose change.”– Lily Leung
42. “All great changes are preceded by chaos.”– Deepak Chopra
43. “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”– Marilyn Monroe
44. “Never, never, never, never give up.”– Winston Churchill
45. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”– Stephen Chbosky
46. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”27– Lao Tzu
47. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”– Mother Teresa
48. “Certain things, they should stay the way they are. You ought to be able to stick them in one of those big glass cases and just leave them alone.”– J.D. Salinger
49. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”― Dr. Seuss
See Also: 100 Good Sayings
50. Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.
More Life Sayings To Guide You
51. Your life doesn’t get better by chance, It gets better by CHANGE.
52. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
53. “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”– Lemony Snicket
54. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”– Andy Warhol
55. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”– A.A. Milne
56. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”– Elbert Hubbard
57. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”– C.S. Lewis
58. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.”– Fyodor Dostoyevsky
59. Sometimes life just seems like chapters. Some good, some bad, but all come together to create the story of our lives.
60. If you are not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you.
61. We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of you past. Become the architect of your future.
62. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they are supposed to help you discover who you really are.
63. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
64. “Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.”– Ovid
65. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”– William Jennings Bryan
66. “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways: the point, however, is to change it.”– Karl Marx
67. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
68. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
69. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
70. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
71. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
72. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.- Alexander Graham Bell
73. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile
74. Sometimes life just seems like chapters. Some good, some bad, but all come together to create the story of our lives.
75. Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.
76. People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong but just remember that life goes on.
See Also: Great Clever Sayings
77. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
78. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
79. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”― Robert Frost
80. Life is like the ocean. It can be calm and still or rough and rigid but in the end, it is always beautiful.
81. Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.
82. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
83. Don’t compare your life to others, You have no idea what their journey is about.
94. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. —The Notebook
95. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. — Heath Ledger
96. We are who we choose to be. — Green Goblin
97. In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness. — Toba Beta
98. Short cuts make long delays. — J.R.R. Tolkien
99.mNo matter how hard you kick, no matter how high you get, you can’t go all the way around. — John Green
100. But one of the big lessons I have learned from my journey is you can’t please everyone, so don’t try. — Chris Colfer
See Also:Great Cute Sayings