Romantic sayings or romantic words inspire. A love life without romance will certainly be boring, love makes us do some things that are crazy, but in actual sense its not that crazy, its just romance. Love is a good feeling and romance adds the necessary ingredients to make it sweeter. Here are some good romantic sayings for your loved ones.
100 Romantic Sayings For Your Loved Ones
1. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
2. I actually fell for you before I ever realized I did.
3. I’m so lucky to have you.
4. I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are. (although you look pretty great too)
5. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
6. How wonderful being in love with you feels. My heart knows it and so does my soul. I hope you know it too.
7. Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
8. I want to become your last call of the night and your first thought of the morning.
9. When you kissed me with love in your heart, you owned my soul.
10. I never knew how it felt to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you, dear husband.
11. When I look into your eyes, I know I’ve found the mirror to my soul.
12. I wouldn’t want to have any other lover, because our bond is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
13. You’re oxygen and I am dying to breathe.
14. When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer.
15. Love isn’t planned, and sometimes it happens when you least expect it. Falling in love with you was the best surprise of my life.
16. When love is not madness, it is not love.
17. One of the most magical moments happens when two bodies unite, two hearts beat against each other, and the world ceases to exist in the moment of passion.
18. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
19. You always remind me that dreams do come true when I wake up and see you lying next to me.
20. Because you are there, home is where I want to be. Your love and kisses are so much warmer than heating boards in an empty house.
21. Although it is easy for someone to say that they are in love with you, it is difficult to find someone who truly does.
22. If loving you meant that I would run out of air, I would say that I love you in my dying breath.
23. They say that love punishes but it is a lie. Being alone, rejected and losing a lover is what hurts. Love is the ultimate cure for any of these pains.
24. There is no distance too far and no time too lengthy that will keep two true lovers apart.
25. Let’s cuddle till we close our eyes and dream of each other.
26. True love tames the restless heart and replaces casual sex with making love to someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.
27. When first I gazed into your eyes was when my heart did realize, my love for you would be alive for years and years to come.
28. Your love makes me feel like a kid in a candy store, and like a child, I can’t get enough of its sweetness.
29. Real men don’t love the most beautiful girl in the world, they love the girl who can make their world the most beautiful.
30. When we first met you took my breath away. Now, after being with you for all this time, I feel I couldn’t breathe without you.
31. Although it takes a mere minute to develop a crush, only an hour to like another and a full day to love another, it takes an entire life to forget that person.
32. You love someone for their idiosyncrasies, not their infallibility.
33. You know your love is real when you’d prefer to stay awake because this life is better than that of your dreams.
34. Love someone like they can’t hurt you. Live this life as if it is as good as it gets. Dance your heart away as if nobody can see you and sing like there is nobody listening.
35. Love is all that is necessary. It is what we breath. What we live on. It is what will protect us. When you have it, you don’t need anything else.
36. It’s not the character traits that we love. It’s the people. We love their faults as much as their strengths.
37. The truth is that we’re all alone. We come into the world alone and we’ll leave alone. Yet love masks the loneliness and let’s us pretend that in this moment we are together as one.
38. Love is found through the acknowledgment of a person’s imperfections, not their perfections.
39. Love is like the blind faith required when leaping off the top of a skyscraper. Our brains say that it is wrong but our hearts believe that we can fly.
40. Can love be defined? It is a natural reaction in chemistry, a war in history, a formula in math, a passionate heart in art and for me it is only you.
41. The Best Love Quotes From The Most Romantic Movies
42. You are truly in love with him, aren’t you? It is a straightforward inquiry, yet no one was identified and someone still jumped into your thoughts.
43. In your final moments you’ll review your life and understand that you really lived in the times that you acted out of love for others as well as yourself.
44. Love is a language that is expressed with many words but only understood through our hearts.
45. No mountain is too high and no river is too wide for true love.
46. Although the beginnings are frightening and conclusions can be tearful, what matters is what’s in the middle.
47. It’s the journey that makes the trip worth taking.
48. It was fate that we met, our choice to form a friendship but our love for one another was destiny.
49. You brighten all my days, and you put the sizzle in my nights. My world is a paradise with you in it.
50. There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.
More Romantic Love Quotes For Your Loved Ones
51. When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
52. Love is a precious gift that brings happiness to both the giver and the receiver, so take my love and smile with me for all the days of our lives.
53. No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
54. Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
55. I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
56. I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
57. I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
58. I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.
59. I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
60. If I had the slightest thought of marriage, I’d light the candles and cook you dinner. Can you come over at 8:00?
61. The heart filled with love speaks clearly to the heart that listens. Mine heard yours from across the room.
62. I love you so very much, the only fear I have in life is losing you, the biggest part of my life.
63. Falling in love with you is half of the greatest feeling in the world. You falling in love with me is the other half.
64. To fall in love with you or run the other way was never a choice. Falling in love with you was destiny.
65. When I’m with you, I feel like I’m in a rose garden surrounded by beauty. And when I kiss your lips, I feel like I’m in heaven.
66. Something in the way you move makes me feel like I can’t live without you.
67. The way you say my name is different from the way anyone else says it, I know this is love.
68. I’ll hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.
69. When you see him and you just can’t stop smiling, you know that you’re in love.
70. I want to sit in the middle of a sofa with you even if there is plenty of room at both sides.
71. I often think that my love for you couldn’t be any stronger, and when I do, my heart always proves me wrong by showing me it can.
72. If the love I feel for you had a monetary value, I would be the richest man in the world, and you would be the richest woman.
73. Dear tummy. Sorry about the butterflies. It’s not my fault. I swear. It’s his.
74. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you’re yet to be.
75. Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
76. I doubt that I could ever love anyone as much as I love you. Considering how perfect you are for me, I find that it’s no wonder.
77. If you do me wrong, I will forgive you because love understands. Some of the longest and strongest relationships are so because someone in the relationship said, “I forgive you.”
78. Because I love you and because you love me I spend less time fretting over not having money and more time thanking God that I have you.
79. I cherish the love the two of us share. It’s as vital to me as is breathing the air. It’s a gift to be handled with the greatest of care.
80. I know God has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I have found him. I have loved you all my life!
81. I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
82. My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
83. If a kiss could tell you how much I love you, I am sure we would be kissing forever.
84. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Please be with me and love me always.
85. When we first met my heart skipped a beat. Since that night, it never missed a day of loving you.
86. The minute I laid my eyes on you, the love I felt intoxicated me. I haven’t been sober since, nor do I care to be.
87. Love me and the world is mine.
88. I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!
89. Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? Let each other slip into one another’s arms and complete ourselves with the blissful feeling of our love.
90. “One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.” — Khalil Gibran
91. “Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.” — Rafael Ortiz
92. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” — William Shakespeare
93. “Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.” — e. e. cummings
94. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — Paulo Coelho
95. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” — Pedro Calderon de la Barca
96. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
97. “Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” — Voltaire
98. “If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.” — Mandy Hampton
99. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me … every day.”― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
100. “Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.”― Mitch Albom