You just got an invitation to come for an interview with respect to your long awaited job. Now you’ve spent your whole time preparing for the interview the best way you can, having in mind the usual questions they are likely going to ask you, only for you to sit down that day, facing a team of HR personnels and all they do is ask you some weird interview questions you never imagined. We just want to save you the hassle and show you some of these questions. From interviewers point of view, these questions can help them to understand more about their potential employee. Here are some of the weirdest interview questions. Below, you’ll also find more Interview Questions asked by big companies like Google, Facebook, etc to identify top talent
Weird Interview Questions To Ask Someone
1. If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
2. If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
3. How many cows are there in Canada?
4. How many quarters would you need to reach the height of the Empire State building?
5. How would people communicate in a perfect world?
6. How many snow shovels sold in the U.S. last year?
7. It’s Thursday; we’re staffing you on a telecommunications project in Calgary, Canada on Monday. Your flight and hotel are booked; your visa is ready. What are
8. Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seat belt?
9. If you could throw a parade of any caliber through the Zappos office, what type of parade would it be?
10. How lucky are you and why?
11. If you were a pizza delivery man, how would you benefit from scissors?
12. If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?
13. How would you rate your memory?
14. Name three previous Nobel Prize winners?
15. If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?
16. How would people communicate in a perfect world?
17. How do you make a tuna sandwich?
18. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
19. Was the book Frankenstein really about state control?
20. 2Please do an improvisation of a film (with potential co-worker)
21. If a Hippo falls into a hole how would you get it out?
22. Do you like to sing in the bath?
23. Have you ever been on a boat?
24. Estimate how many windows are in New York?
25. Calculate the angle of two clock pointers when time is 11:50?
26. Tell me 20 unique selling points about this BIC pen
27. If you had to rate risk, client satisfaction, and accuracy, which would you say is most important and why?
28. What motivates you in life?
29. What do you think about when you are alone in your car?
30. What song best describes your work ethic?
31. What’s your favorite book?
32. What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
33. Please bring a toy with you and explain how this reflects you as a person or a part of your personality
Is a Jaffa cake a cake or biscuit?
34. What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?
35. What’s your favorite 90’s jam?
36. If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them how would you choose which ones to answer?
37. Who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Batman
38. Would you rather know a lot about a little or a little about a lot?
39. Who would you invite to a dinner party?
40. How do you feel about blood sports?
41. Do you believe in Bigfoot?
42. Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?
43. My wife and I are going on vacation, where would you recommend?
44. You are a head chef at a restaurant and your team has been selected to be on ‘Iron Chef.’ How do you prepare your team for the competition and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?
45. Estimate how many windows are in New York.
46. If you had turned your cellphone to silent mode, and it rang really loudly despite it being on silent, what would you tell me?
47. On a scale from one to 10, rate me as an interviewer.
48. If you could be anyone else, who would it be?
49. How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet?
50. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
More Weird Interview Questions
51. Who is your favourite Doctor Who?
52. Which video game character would I like to be and why?
53. If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?
54. Which three celebrities would you like to join for a night out?
55. What’s your favorite song? Perform it for us now.
56. Calculate the angle of two clock pointers when time is 11:50.
57. Have you ever stolen a pen from work?
58. Pick two celebrities to be your parents.
59. What kitchen utensil would you be?
60. Would you drive through an amber traffic light?
61. Have you ever stolen a pen from work?
62. If you could pick one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why?
63. If you were a chair, what kind of chair would you be?
64. Integrity or authority?
65. How would you value the store on the corner?
66. Do you prefer to be right, or be liked?
67. Do you wear jeans outside of work?
68. What inspires you?
69. How would your favorite professor describe you?
70. How many pennies would fit into this room?
71. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
72. How would you use Yelp to find the number of businesses in the U.S?
73. If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why?
74. What’s the color of money?
75. What was the last gift you gave someone?
76. Pretend you’re [our CEO], what three concerns about the firm’s future keep you up at night?
77. How would you value this building?
78. Tell me something bad about [our firm]?
79. What country would you invest in? Why? Walk me through your analysis.
80. Walk me through how you would build a model to value members of the team.
81. What about your grandma would make it good or bad to lend to her?
82. How would you calculate the annual revenue of Alabama’s college football program?
83. In a crowded room discussing a problem, would you fit in? Why or why not?
84. What three traits define you?
85. What’s most important in your life?
86. How honest are you?
87. How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?
88. Can you instruct someone how to make an origami ‘cootie catcher’ with just words?
89. If you were 80 years old, what would you tell your children?
90. If you had a machine that produced $100 dollars for life what would you be willing to pay for it today?
91. What did you have for breakfast?
92. Describe the color yellow to somebody who’s blind.
93. If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jelly beans, what would you do?
94. How many people flew out of Chicago last year?
95. What’s your favorite Disney Princess?
96. Would you post about work on Facebook?
97. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
98. How does the internet work?
99. Who would win in a fight superman or batman?
100. What would you do if the sun died out?
101. Are you a Coronation Street or EastEnders fan?
102. What would you do if you caught a member of staff kissing the boss?
103. What dinosaur would you like to be?
Bizarre Interview Questions Big Companies Like Google, Facebook Ask to Identify Top Talent
1. Google: “If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?”
2. Facebook: “How many Big Macs does McDonald’s sell each year in the U.S.?”
3. Boeing: “What do you think of lava lamps? And Dilbert?”
4. Google: “Choose a city and estimate how many piano tuners operate a business there.”
5. Facebook: “How much do you charge to wash every window in Seattle?”
6. Apple: “How many children are born every day?”
7. Hess: “What’s your favorite color?”
8. Apple: “If I was talking to your best friend, what is one thing they would say you need to work on?”
9. Google: “If you could be remembered for one sentence, what would it be?”
10. Intel: “Design a spice rack for the blind.”