Loosing a loved one can be regarded as a very difficult time of grief, a time to start remembering all the good times you shared with the deceased and how much they mean to you, not everyone can handle such moments, we lack words to describe such moments. Here are some of the words of sympathy – messages for condolence.
Words Of Sympathy For Loss Of Mother
1. “Moms are special people, especially ones like yours. From the time I spent with her, I could tell she was an amazing lady.”
2. “I admire the life that your mom lived, and I can only hope that I can have as strong of a finish to my life as she did.”
3. “Moms are important and special people. I am sorry for the loss of such a valuable person in your life. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.”
4. “Great people such as your mother are an inspiration to everyone around them. Your mother will continue to be an inspiration for me, even though she has passed. She will live on in my memory and thoughts.”
5. “I can’t help but smile on the inside when I think about the legacy she is leaving behind. She taught a lot to her children and her children’s children. Think about all the generations that have been and will be blessed by the life she lived.”
6. “Your mother was the type of person who inspired integrity in those around her; she encouraged others to be the best people they could be. That’s reflected in your life.”
7. “Your mother was one of the warmest and most caring people I have had the pleasure of knowing. I am sorry for your great loss.”
8. I am really sorry for your loss. I know how close you were to your mother and the deep influence she had on you. We will miss her.
9. As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.
10. Let your sorrow be a bridge not a barrier to the people who love and adore you. We are here for you and will be over every day until you tell us to go away. We love you and are sorry for the loss of your mother.
11. “Good mothers hold a special place in their hearts for their children and most children hold a special place in their hearts for their mothers. I’m sorry for the hole that you have now.”
12. “I’m glad to have gotten to meet your mother. My condolences go out to you and your family.”
13. “As a long-time friend of your mother’s, I know how special of a person she was. I feel a great loss at this time.”
14. “We will all miss your mom. She was a dynamic person and a pleasure to know.”
15. “I like to think that the values and lessons that moms teach their children make moms immortal as they influence lives over generations.”
16. “Your mom was a beautiful woman in her personality, integrity, and actions.”
17. “She feeds us, teaches us, loves us, spends time with us. When she leaves us, she lives on through us.”
18. “Moms keep us alive when we are helpless babies, so it’s our responsibility to keep mothers alive in our minds after they pass.”
19. “Moms live in a special place in the hearts of their children. That’s why mothers will continue to live even after they pass on.”
20. Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
21. I am so sorry for your loss. If there comes a moment that you can not come out of your house of darkness, I hope I can be the person you will depend on to come pull the shades up and let the light in. I am here for you.
22. So many accomplishments, so very many successes, a wealth of hopes and dreams fulfilled, days and days and days well-lived and now a legacy to celebrate. May sweet memories of the gem that was your mother, encourage you at this time.
23. “I’m praying that God grants you strength at this time, and that He gives you comfort that is as good as a mother’s touch.”
24. “I don’t know what you are feeling right now, but I do know that God will be with you always.”
25. “May the Good Shepherd bless and keep you and give you peace.”
26. “God called home another great servant and saint.”
27. “A mom is someone who cares deeply and always, whether you have just scraped your knee or found out about a terminal illness.”
28. “May the memory of your mom give you the same feelings of love you had when she was alive.”
29. “Your mother will be greatly missed and we are sorry for your loss.”
30. “Your mother lived a great and meaningful life.”
31. “I would be grateful for the opportunity to help you in any way that you need in the coming days and weeks. Just so you know, I’ll be checking in on you to see what I can do.”
32. “Your mom was a beautiful person, inside and out, and she will be sorely missed.”
33. “Extending my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother and praying that your faith will give you strength in this sad time.”
34. “I’m grateful for being able to get to know your mother, and I’m comforted in the knowledge that there are other people who felt and remember her amazing influence.”
35. Say not, in grief, that your mother has gone, but always remain thankful that she was yours.
36. Words, however kind, can’t mend your heartache, but those who care and share your loss with you, pray and hope for your comfort and peace of mind.
37. The love and support of a mother can never be replaced, but we hope you find some strength, in the love of family and in the warm embrace of friends.
38. May it make your sorrow easier to bear knowing there are others who understand and care.
39. “What I remember most about your mother was her wisdom and warm-heartedness. She was patient and never seemed to speak ill of others.”
40. “Your mother had to bear the challenge of pregnancy and childbirth for you to live, and now you must bear the challenge of her loss in order for you and her to both move on.”
41. “It is an honor to call your mother my friend.”
42. “I am one of the many lives that your mother touched during her life.”
43. “Your mom was a wonderful woman who role-modeled what it means to live life well.”
44. “Your mother’s light shone brightly on those she loved during her luminous life.”
45. “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers” Jewish proverb
46. “A mother is with us always, first in her lifetime, then forever in our memory”
47. God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered “come to me.” With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.
48. “Your mother was the kindest and gentlest woman I have ever met. I feel so fortunate to have known her and extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family.”
49. “Your mom was a very special lady and loved by everyone who knew her. Please know that we share in your grief and extend our deepest sympathy to you and your family.”
50. “May these words comfort you on the loss of your mother. I will always remember her sweet smile and beautiful nature. May God keep you in his embrace at this difficult time.”
51. “May you find peace and comfort in knowing that your grief is shared by so many. Your mom will be sorely missed. God bless you and your wonderful family. ”
52. I have no idea what you must be going through in losing what I think is the strongest pillar of strength in your life. I know your mother was that to you too, and with this loss come so many layers of heartache. Please know my heart is open to giving you anything you might need during this time of incredible loss.
53. I am at a loss for adequate words to express my grief for you. I had the blessed opportunity of knowing your mother and I know heaven just received one of its most special angels. You are a reflection of your mother in the way you treat people with respect and empathy, not to mention the way you make each person feel loved. I am so sorry for your loss.
54. “If ever there was an inconsolable grief, it would be that which is experienced at the loss of one’s mother”
55. “Of all the saddest days in a person’s life, the saddest by far is when they lose their mother”
56. “We get far in life on our mother’s love, even further in remembering her”
57. “Most people only have one mom, and that is why moms are so special. I’m sorry for your great loss.”
58. “Even though moms are the quickest people to give love to children, they are also the people who their children need love from the most.”
59. Allow me to extend my deepest condolences on the loss of your mother. Losing a parent is one of the biggest losses that can be suffered by anyone. May you find God’s presence with you as you journey through the time of grief.
60. At times like these it is difficult to see all the love that surrounds you. I am here to let you know that I love you and will be here when you want to see me.
61. Your mother always spoke about you with utmost love and affection. You meant the world to her. She was truly a splendid woman and will be deeply missed. Our heartfelt sympathies to you.
62. I’m sorry for the loss of you mother. It only makes sense for me to do what you mother would have done in this situation if it were someone she knew. I’ll pray for you, call you soon, and bring some soup in the coming week.
63. Moms stay in a very special part of our hearts even after they pass. I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
64. I am sorry you had to lose someone so important and special in your life. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family.
65. No one can replace your mom, but God can comfort your heart. He knows what you need during this time much better than anyone else.
66. The heart that your mother had for others is a rare gift to the many people who had the privilege to know her and be blessed by her. Please accept my condolences.
67. There’s a special place in all of our hearts for our mothers, just like there’s a special place in every mother’s heart for her children. You must continue to carry her memory in that special place in your heart. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother.
68. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. From what I heard, she was a great woman to be admired. I’ll be thinking about you in the coming days and saying a prayer for you now and then.
69. From what I have heard you talk about your mother, it sounds like she was a great woman. She did an excellent job raising you. I am sorry for your loss.
70. To lose your mom is to lose a very close and loyal friend who has known and loved you your entire life.
Words Of Sympathy For Loss Of Father
71. Your dad was a great man, full of integrity and character. I am glad I was able to know him. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.
72. Losing your dad can be extremely difficult because you are losing a source of strength, stability and consistency in your life. I am sorry for your loss.
73. Your heavenly father will provide you the strength and support that your dad once provided you. I’ll be praying for you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.
74. Your father had such am amazing personality. Always made the best out of the situation. I learned a lot from him and life will be very different without him. I am sorry for your loss.
75. My heart felt condolences. Your father was an outstanding man and it seems that he has left us too soon.
76. I am truly sorry for your loss. There is not grieving message that can express how much he meant to me. My heart is aching.
77. Your dad was a wise man, but at the same time, he had a great sense of humor. He will be missed greatly and remembered often.
78. I will keep you close in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks as you are going through your process of grieving.
79. “Your dad was one of those kind and compassionate people about whom a bad word was never spoken.”
80. “The loss of one’s father marks one of the most profound rites of passage in our life.”
81. “A father may pass on but his thoughts, hopes and dreams live on in us.”
82. I am at a total loss of words of what to write or say to you to console you for the loss of your father. I want you to know that I am willing to talk anytime. I will be calling you soon to check on you and to be a listening ear for anything you want to talk about.
83. Your father was always there for my mom and I. He always had time to fix what was broken and to give us hope. He was truly a kind human being. We were all so lucky to have him. Mycondolences.
84. Life doesn’t seem fair sometimes. Your father was one of the good guys. I will miss him terribly. Mycondolences.
85.”We are thinking of you during this difficult time.”
86. “May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.”
87. “As you grieve, know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of your dad”
88. “Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are cared about.”
89. Your father was always there for my family and I growing up. He was so giving and thoughtful. I know he will live on in our hearts and in our minds.
90. “Your dad was a wonderful role model and mentor. His advice and support will be greatly missed by myself and many others.”
91. I am so sorry about your dad. He was a great man and loved by everyone who knew him. Stay strong. -Julia
92. I just heard the sad news. I am deeply sorry for your loss. You have our sincere sympathy. -John & Mary
93. You have my deepest sympathy on your loss. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. -Stella and kids
94. “Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” Anne Geddes
95. “Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your father. Your dad will remain in my heart forever.”
96. “I am saddened to hear of your father’s passing. He was loved and respected by everyone who met him. I hope you can find peace in the wonderful life he has lived. May he rest in peace.”
97. “Your father was a wonderful man and I am saddened to hear of his death. My wife and children also send their thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this very difficult time.”
98. Whenever you feel that their is no hope. Just remember what your dad used to say “It could always be worse”. Keep your head up. So sorry. Much love to you and our condolences.
99. “Your father was one of the nicest people I know and I know that he was a great dad too. You have my deepest sympathy on your loss.”
100. “Please accept my sincere sympathy on the passing of your dad. I will always remember him as the hard working and decent man that he was. My thoughts and prayers are with you.”
101. “I hope it comforts you to know that your grief is shared by all of us who knew your dad. He was a wonderful man and he will be sorely missed.”
102. Sorry to hear about your dad. You have my deepest sympathy. I will see you soon. -Tanya
103. I will pray that God will grant you the strength and the wisdom that your dad once provided to you and your family.
104. “Your father was one of those people, who upon their death, we can truly say that ‘the light has gone out of our lives.'”
105. “Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow”
106. “Our thoughts and prayers are with you”
107. I am deeply and sincerely sorry for the loss of your father.
108. I know that no one can take your dad’s place, but I want you to know that I am available to hang out if you need somebody to talk to.
109. My condolences to you for the passing of your father. There will never be another man like him.
110. I am really sorry for you loss. I know how close you were to your father and what an influence he had on your life. We will miss him.
111. God will definitely show you the way to smiling again. I know this experience will change you forever. Just remember all the good times you shared with your father and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not gone. He will live in your heart forever.
112. Your strength inspires me. I know the loss of your father is not easy to deal with. But the way your are handling it and helping your family is truly amazing.Your father would be so proud of the person you have become.
113. “I am deeply saddened by the news of the death of your father.”
114. “Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father. My thoughts are with your family during this trying moment.”
115. “Your dad was such a great guy and I am so sorry about your loss. He had a great sense of humor and always seemed so happy and full of life. He will be missed very much by all of us who knew him.”
116. “I was so sorry to hear about your father’s passing. I know this is a very sad and difficult time for you and your family. You have my very deepest sympathy.”
117. “I cannot tell you how sorry I was to hear about your dad. I was shocked and saddened by the news. Please extend my sympathy to your mom and the rest of your family.”