I am a fan of English language and I still believe it is one of the coolest languages in the world, with some of the most beautiful meanings and sound. Here are some of the most beautiful words in English language. You are free to think otherwise, just let us know what you think in the comment box below.
Most Beautiful Words In English Language
1. Ailurophile: A cat-lover.
2. Assemblage: A gathering.
3. Becoming: Attractive.
4. Beleaguer: To exhaust with attacks.
5. Brood: To think alone.
6. Bucolic: In a lovely rural setting.
7. Bungalow: A small, cozy cottage.
8. Chatoyant: Like a cat’s eye.
9. Cinnamon: an aromatic spice; its soft brown color
10. Coalesce: unite, or fuse
11. Crepuscular: dim, or twilit
12. Crystalline: clear, or sparkling Comely Attractive.
13. Conflate: To blend together.
14. Cynosure: A focal point of admiration.
15. Dalliance: A brief love affair.
16. Demesne: Dominion, territory.
17. Desultory: half-hearted, meandering
18. Dulcet: swee tDemure Shy and reserved.
19. Denouement: The resolution of a mystery.
20. Desuetude: Disuse.
21. Desultory: Slow, sluggish.
22. Diaphanous: Filmy.
23. Dissemble: Deceive.
24. Dulcet: Sweet, sugary.
25. Ebullience: Bubbling enthusiasm.
26. Effervescent: Bubbly.
27. Enchanted: charmed
28. Encompass: surround
29. Enrapture: delighted
30. Ephemeral: fleeting
31. Epiphany: revelation
32. Epitome: embodiment of the ideal
33. Etiquette: proper conduct
34. Evanescent: fleeting
35. Elision: Dropping a sound or syllable in a word.
36. Elixir: A good potion.
37. Eloquence: Beauty and persuasion in speech.
38. Embrocation: Rubbing on a lotion.
39. Emollient: A softener.
40. Erstwhile :At one time, for a time.
41. Ethereal: Gaseous, invisible but detectable.
42. Evanescent: Vanishing quickly, lasting a very short time.
43. Evocative: Suggestive.
44. Fetching: Pretty.
45. Felicity: Pleasantness.
46. Forbearance: Withholding response to provocation.
47. Fugacious: Fleeting.
48. Furtive: Shifty, sneaky.
49. Gambol: To skip or leap about joyfully.
50. Glamour: Beauty.
51. Gossamer: The finest piece of thread, a spider’s silk.
52. Halcyon: Happy, sunny, care-free.
53. Harbinger: Messenger with news of the future.
54. Imbrication: Overlapping and forming a regular pattern.
55. Imbroglio: An altercation or complicated situation.
56. Imbue: To infuse, instill.
57. Incipient: Beginning, in an early stage.
58. Ineffable: Unutterable, inexpressible.
59. Ingénue: A naïve young woman.
60. Inglenook: A cozy nook by the hearth.
61. Insouciance: Blithe nonchalance.
62. Inure: To become jaded.
63. Labyrinthine: Twisting and turning.
64. Lagniappe: A special kind of gift.
65. Lagoon: A small gulf or inlet.
66. Languor: Listlessness, inactivity.
67. Lassitude: Weariness, listlessness.
68. Leisure: Free time.
69. Lilt: To move musically or lively.
70. Lissome: Slender and graceful.
71. Lithe: Slender and flexible.
72. Love: Deep affection.
73. Mellifluous: Sweet sounding.
74. Moiety: One of two equal parts.
75. Mondegreen: A slip of the ear.
76. Murmurous: Murmuring.
77. Offing: The sea between the horizon and the offshore.
78. Onomatopoeia: A word that sounds like its meaning.
79. Opulent: Lush, luxuriant.
80. Palimpsest: A manuscript written over earlier ones.
81. Panacea: A solution for all problems
82. Panoply: A complete set.
83. Pastiche: An art work combining materials from various sources.
84. Penumbra: A half-shadow.
85. Petrichor: The smell of earth after rain.
86. Plethora: A large quantity.
87. Propinquity: Proximity; Nearness
88. Pyrrhic: Successful with heavy losses.
89. Quintessential: Most essential.
90. Ratatouille: A spicy French stew.
91. Ravel: To knit or unknit.
92. Redolent: Fragrant.
93. Riparian: By the bank of a stream.
94. Ripple: A very small wave.
95. Scintilla: A spark or very small thing.
96. Sempiternal: Eternal.
97. Seraglio: Rich, luxurious oriental palace or harem.
98. Serendipity: Finding something nice while looking for something else.
99. Summery: Light, delicate or warm and sunny.
100.Sumptuous: Lush, luxurious.
101. Surreptitious: Secretive, sneaky.
102. Susquehanna: A river in Pennsylvania.
103. Susurrous: Whispering, hissing.
104. Talisman: A good luck charm.
105. Tintinnabulation: Tinkling.
106. Umbrella: Protection from sun or rain.
107. Untoward: Unseemly, inappropriate.
108. Vestigial In trace amounts.
109. Wafture Waving.
110. Wherewithal The means.