Stupid questions can be hilarious sometimes, especially when such questions are asked by friends. In other situations, they can be very annoying and just plain stupid, making you wonder if the person asking the question is in their right mind.
You can also be creative by introducing stupid questions when you deliberately want to liven up a place and get people laughing. Nevertheless, which ever category you may fall, be it the lively one, or the annoying one, here are 110 really stupid questions to ask people.
Stupid Funny Questions
1.If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?
2. Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn’t it be called an inlet?
3. Why is an alarm clock going “off” when it actually turns on?
4. Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?
5. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
6. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
7. Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
8. How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
9. What’s the meaning of life?
10. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
11. If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
12. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
13. Why does it take 15 minutes to cook minute rice?
14. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
15. Why do kids learn math when they could just use calculators like the grown-ups?
16. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why’s it still #2?
17. Can’t the postman give it to the garbage man and save us the hassle?
18. Did they purposely make dyslexia hard to spell?
19. Why do we call them oranges when half of ’em are yellow?
20. Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can’t go that fast on any road?
21. Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
22. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Funny Stupid Questions
23. Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
24. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
25. Can blind people see their dreams?
26. Why isn’t there a mouse-flavored cat food?
27. Why do you have to “put your two cents in”. but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts”? Where’s that extra penny going to?
28. Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
29. What do you call male ballerinas?
30. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower when he doesn’t usually wear any pants?
31. Why is “phonics” not spelled the way it sounds?
32. You can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed, but why can’t you be simply whelmed?
33. Why do we say “eats like a bird” when every day a bird eats its own weight in food?
34. Why isn’t 11 pronounced “onety-one”?
35. Does Robert De Niro know that it’s okay to turn down roles?
36. What’s does it hurt like hell to hit your funny bone?
37. Why is Broadway so confined?
38. Do Asians ever say to hell with it and grab a fork?
39. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
40. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
41. What do people in China call their good plates?
42. What disease did cured ham actually have?
43. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They’re both dogs!
44. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
Really Stupid Questions
45. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
46. Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn’t it be leaving a dump?
47. If it’s friendly fire, shouldn’t they use blanks?
48. If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
49. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
50. Shouldn’t the opposite of shut up be shut down?
51. Why are Softballs hard?
52. Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
53. How long do fish wait to swim after they eat?
54. What do you call it when fat people swim naked?
55. Why do we still call it “shipping” when it goes by plane and truck?
56. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?
57. Who wants to own a convertible that you drive only to work and back?
58. Why do they call it weed when it’s so hard to grow?
59. How do you remove a club soda stain?
60. Why won’t my bankruptcy attorney accept payments?
61. Is Florida shaped like a handgun on purpose?
62. Is it wrong to enjoy the smell of your own gas?
63. Is it really necessary for L.A. to have a zoo?
64. Do turkeys get sleepy from that thing in turkey that makes you sleepy?
65. Why is it called a “drive through” if you have to stop?
66. Why do they call it “getting your dog fixed” if afterwards it doesn’t work anymore?
Silly Questions To Ask Someone
67. If the professor on Giligan’s Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
68. Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?
69. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
70. Why isn’t there a special name for the tops of your feet?
71. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
72. Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
73. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
74. If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
75. If you got in a cab and the driver drove backwards, would he end up owing you money?
76. Can you cry under water?
77. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
78. Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you undress?
79. How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
80. Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
81. How do “Do not walk on the grass” signs get there?
82. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
83. Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off?
84. Do you ever just get the urge to double-click something?
85.When you perform a head count, do Siamese twins count as one or two?
86. If a job is canceled, do hit men get a kill fee?
87. How do people get discombobulated? Have you ever seen someone who was combobulated?
88. If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
More Stupid Questions
89. Why is the word for “a fear of long words,” hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, so long?
90. Why does mineral water that has “trickled through mountains for centuries” go out of date next year?
91. What’s the colour of your toothbrush?
92. If you throw a cat out of the car window, does it become kitty litter?
93. If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?
94. Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?
95. Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?
96. Are you left or right eyed?
97. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
98. What cd is in your cd-player right now?
99. Why aren’t blue berries blue?
100. If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
101. Where is the lead in a lead pencil?
102. Why do toasters always have a setting on them which burns your toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?
103. Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes nor nuts?
104. Why do they call it a TV “set” when you only get one?
105. When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why you’re just sitting there, staring at carpeting?
106. How come there’s a greeting card section for new babies? Do they come some other way?
107. Why don’t black guys get white tattoos?
108. Instead of candy, wouldn’t it be easier to take, say, cabbage from a baby?
109. Do the people who say “God darn it” really think God darns?
110. Where’s the egg in an egg roll?
In conclusion, whether you plan to liven up a boring hang out with friends, or you want to annoy someone deliberately with stupid questions, the above article contains just enough stupid questions to accomplish this task. Enjoy!
Other Related Posts: