Looking for cool and funny get well soon messages for your loved ones? then you are at the right place right now. We have a collection of get well soon messages that will do the magic. Most times what the fellow needs is a little smile which a simple get well message can do. Here is a list of some of these get well messages for the people you care deeply about.
Get Well Soon Card Messages
1. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
2. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
3. I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home.
4. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
5. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
6. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
7. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
8. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
9. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
10. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
11. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
12. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
13. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
14. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
15. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
16. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you, if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
17. May your tears of sorrow become tears of joy quickly. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to 100% health soon.
18. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts and may your ails fall away.
19. Even superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
20. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes. Because you Will be well soon. So this is just a little thinking of you note instead.
21. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
22. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
23. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
24. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
25. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
26. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
27. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
28. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
29. Don’t worry, you will be back on your feet in no time. And then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting.
30. Think positive thoughts and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you and want you better soon!
31. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be Well!
32. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
33. Know this too will pass. May you heal quickly.
34. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
35. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
36. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
37. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
38. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
39. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
40. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
41. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
42. Heard about your sickness yesterday and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you quick recovery. Know that I am really praying for you.
43. Your absence is disturbing me my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, I know many are praying for your quick recovery and longing for the day you will come back home.
44. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
45. I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think
46. I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
47. My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer myprayers as a sacrifice for your health renewal.
48. Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get well soon and return to me…praying for your sound health.
49. There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
50. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
Get Well Messages
51. I pray to God that he may give you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me. I am waiting to see you well, again, every second.
52. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you they cannot give me joy.
53. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
54. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
55. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
56. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
57. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
58. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
59. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
60. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
61. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
62. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
63. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
64. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker
65. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
66. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
68. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
69. I hope you feel better really fast. I count the days until I see you again!
70. May you recover completely to full optimal health soon.
71. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
72. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
73. I ache every second you are sick, pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. So get better fast, because I don’t want to join you. I love you!
74. You will more than make it, you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
75. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
76. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
77. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
78. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
79. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
80. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
81. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
82. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
83. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
84. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
85. Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
86. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
87. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
88. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
89. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
90. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
91. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
92. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
93. It’s been so nice seeing you every day; with your humor and kindness but it has been so sad not seeing you. Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone. Everyone here sends their best wishes for your better health and healing.
94. Take all the time you need to get well and know that when you return, there will be many happy faces that you will see.
95. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your smiling face. Nothing has been the same since you became ill. No one tells a joke like you do; so please hurry and get well fast!
96. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
97. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
98. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time you will be completely healthy and smiling.
99. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
100. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
Funny Get Well Soon Messages
101. You are sick. When will you die? Just kidding! I hope you will be well soon!
102. Maybe you forgot to clean yourself that is why you are infected with so much viruses and bacteria. Let me disinfect you.
103. Sick people need to be quarantined,You are not allowed to kiss your boyfriend.
104. Mom, I am sad that you are sick. Can my friends and I party in our house tonight?
105. Thank God you are sick. You will go to bed early while I stay up late watching TV!
106. Why is this bouquet labeled with “Condolence”. I said it is for someone who is sick.
107. Have you cleaned your room again? you get sick every time you do.
108. You have no right to get sick. Remember, you are my hero? You are supposed to be strong.
109. I think it will be better if I will be the one to end your life rather than be killed by that damn sickness that you have.
110. Smile, that is good for your health!
111. Helplessly lying in your bed makes you vulnerable to whatever I wanted to do to you. Are you ready? Get well soon!
112. If all the doctors are as hot as yours, I will choose to be sick every day.
113. I am the only pill left in the world. So take me if you want to be healed.
114. The doctor says you are on a soft diet right now,so, I will start eating all the fruits and
cakes that you have here on your table.
115. Hold on to your faith and you will be better soon.
116. Pray because I will not be praying for you.
117. You are sick? Why just now? Get Well Soon, pal!
118. I am celebrating freedom! Mom is sick! Be well mom!
119. You just needed a HUGacetamol and a KISSpirin to get well.
120. You are sick because you miss me so.