Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 –September 13, 1996) who was better known by his stage names 2pac, Makaveli and Pac, was a popular American rapper who is still popular many years after his death. Other than Tupac quotes, he is known as one of the best selling music artist of all time has sold over 75 million records worldwide.
During his lifetime, Tupac quotes became a thing. He sang most of his songs around hardship, violence, racism and other social problems. In addition to his music career, he was also an actor starring in six different movies and a TV show in the 90’s including Poetic Justice, Gang related and Gridlock’d.
Being a rap artist, Tupac was known for lots of quotes for different aspects of life through his music which involves lessons about life, relationships, love, etc. We believe that these are lessons you can put to good use. This is why we’ve compiled a list of quotes you’ll forever love from Tupac for your perusal.
1. My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for.
2. I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
3. During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams
4. For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.
5. The seed must grow regardless Of the fact that it’s planted in stone.
6. If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.
7. It’s not like I idolize this one guy Machiavelli. I idolize that type of thinking where you do whatever’s gonna make you achieve your goal.
8. You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.
9. I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.
10. Don’t change on me. Don’t extort me unless you intend to do it forever.
11. It’s a struggle for every young Black man. You know how it is, only God can judge us.
12. The day I got out of jail it was a motherfuckin problem to be where you was from.
13. I’ll probably be punished for hard living.
14. In my mind I’m a blind man doin’ time.
15. Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping it’s dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.
16. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.
17. I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
18. just spent 11 and a half months in a maximum-security jail, got shot five times, and was wrongly convicted of a crime I didn’t commit.
19. I don’t have to talk about whether or not I got raped in jail.
20. What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle-this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.
21. There’s no way that Michael Jackson or whoever Jackson should have a million thousand droople billion dollars and then there’s people starving. There’s no way! There’s no way that these people should own planes and there people don’t have houses. Apartments. Shacks. Drawers. Pants! I know you’re rich. I know you got 40 billion dollars, but can you just keep it to one house? You only need ONE house. And if you only got two kids, can you just keep it to two rooms? I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room?! It just don’t make sense to me. It don’t.
22. You’re right. I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a fuck.
23. Since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it’s time we killed for our women, be real to our women, try to heal our women, cus if we don’t we’ll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can’t make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one.
24. They Have Money For War But Can’t Feed The Poor.
25. I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.
26. I don’t see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them, to have answers.
27. If I win and get the money, then the Oakland Police department is going to buy a boys’ home, me a house, my family a house, and a Stop Police Brutality Center.
28. I worked hard all my life as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York and feel comfortable and they could come out here and be comfortable.
29. If you believe in God, believe in Death Row East.
30. With all my fans I got a family again.
31. I’m a reflection of the community.
32. I’ll probably be punished for hard living.
33. When you do rap albums, you got to train yourself. You got to constantly be in character.
34. We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart.
35. Many dreams are what we had and plenty wishes.
Best Tupac Quotes
36. The day you chose to leave me it rained constantly in truth I swore the rain to be the tears of cupid’s eyes.
37. A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one
38. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.
39. All I see is racist faces, misplaced hate makes disgrace for races we under, I wonder what it takes to make this one better place.
40. You know it’s funny when it rains it pours. They got money for wars, but can’t feed the poor.
41. We might fight amongst each other, but I promise you this; we’ll burn this bitch down get us pissed.
42. This fast life soon shatters; cause after all the lights and screams; nothing but my dreams matter.
43. I wake up in the morning and ask myself; is life worth living should I blast myself?
44. Ain’t a woman alive that can take my momma’s place.
45. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
46. During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
47. Unconditional love. Talking about the stuff that don’t wear off, it don’t fade. It’ll last for all these crazy days, these crazy nights. Whether you wrong or you right, I’mma still love you, still feel you, still there for you. No matter what, you will always be in my heart with unconditional love.
48. Though things change, the future’s still inside of me.
49. What you won’t do — do for love. You tried everything, but you don’t get love.
50. I want to take your misery; replace it with happiness, but I need your faith in me.
51. Keep your mind on your riches, baby, keep your mind on your riches.
52. Whatever it takes to switch places with the bustas on top.
53. Why am I fighting to live, if I’m just living to fight. Why am I trying to see, when there ain’t nothing in sight. Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try. Why am I dying to live, if I’m just living to die?
54. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.
55. I know death follows me, but I murder him first.
56. Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end, no matter how hard we fight.
57. What people do for the struggle of power is madness.
58. From now on, it’s not going to be a strictly black thing with me. I apologized to Quincy Jones for the stuff I said about him and his wives.
Tupac Love Quotes
59. Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel
60. Fear is stronger than love.
61. Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.
62. You can never “just be friends” with someone you fall in love with.
63. Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.
64. If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.
65. A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.
66. I think I came to the conclusion I’m giving up on love and relationships.
67. Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy.
68. My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.
69. Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got: don’t ever stop, just push it ’till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fall.
70. There are those rare moments in life when you are touched with so much love that you begin to realize how beautiful life really is.
71. Sometimes I forget that I’m not supposed to love you anymore.
72. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print.
73. During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
74. In life there are going to be some things that make it hard to smile. Through all the rain and pain you got to keep your sense of humor and smile for me now. Remember that.
75. Everybody’s at war with different things…I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.
76. Fear is stronger than love.
77. Out of anger comes controversy, out of controversy comes conversation, out of conversation comes action.
78. Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.
79. I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
80. I know what good morals are, but you’re supposed to disregard good morals when you’re living in a crazy, bad world. If you’re in hell, how can you live like an angel? You’re surrounded by devils, trying to be an angel? That’s like suicide.
81. There’s no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.
82. It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.
Tupac Quotes About Life
83. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
84. The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
85. During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.
86. My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.
87. Only God Can Judge Me That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life.
88. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
89. It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave.
90. Is it a crime to fight for what is mine?
91. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
92. I’ll probably be punished for hard living.
93. Life’s a wheel of fortune and it’s my chance to spin it.
94. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.
95. In life there are going to be some things that make it hard to smile. Through all the rain and pain you got to keep your sense of humor and smile for me now. Remember that.
96. I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
97. Thug Life to me is dead.
98. All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.
99. I think I’m a natural-born leader. I know how to bow down to authority if it’s authority that I respect.
100. I am society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.
101. I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings.
102. I am society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America.
103. I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings.
Tupac Lyrics Quotes
104. No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble not knowing it’s hard to carry on when no one loves you.
105. Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy.
106. I Get Around.
107. No matter who committed the crime, they all yell at me. And the media is greedier than most. You could sell ‘em your soul and they’ll be on ya till a nigga’s a ghost.
108. Point The Finger.
109. You gotta make a change. It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes, let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn’t working so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.
110. Sometimes when I’m alone I Cry, cause I am on my own. The tears I cry are bitter and warm. They flow with life but take no form I Cry because my heart is torn. I find it difficult to carry on. If I had an ear to confide in, I would cry among my treasured friend, but who do you know that stops that long, to help another carry on. The world moves fast and it would rather pass by. Then to stop and see what makes one cry, so painful and sad. And sometimes… I cry and no one cares about why.
111. It takes skill to be real. Time to heal each other.
112. You’re right. I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a fuck.
113. Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy.
114. Instead of war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
115. There’s goin’ be some stuff you gon’ see that’s gon’ make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit. Remember that.
116. One day I’m gonna bust, blow up on this society. Why did you lie to me? I couldn’t find a trace of equality.
117. If you let a person talk long enough you’ll hear their true intentions! Listen twice, speak once.
118. I would rather have been shot straight-up in cold blood-but to be set up? By people who you trusted? That’s bad.
119. Why am I fighting to live, If I am just living to fight Why am I trying to see? When there ain’t nothing in sight Why am I trying to give, When no one gives me a try Why am I dying to live, If I am just living to die?”
120. Today is filled with anger, fuelled with hidden hate.