Technology has made communication easier; it has placed it on the tip of our fingers. But communication itself has become harder, conversations are tougher and laughter is rare. Nothing aids conversation like funny questions; it is a conversation-opener and the laughter that follows oils the conversation deeply. Here we’ve compiled a list of dozens of funny questions to keep your conversation going.
Funny Questions to Ask Friends
1. What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?
2. What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
3. Why do feet smell and nose run?
4. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
5. What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
6. What is the funniest corporate/business screw up you have heard of?
7. What kind of cult would you like to start?
8. What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or co-workers?
9. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
10. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
11. What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?
12. Why do clocks have hands.
13. Toilet paper, over or under?
14. If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do bank have branches?
15. Why does it take fifteen minutes to cook minute rice?
16. What fictional character is amazing in their book/show/movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?
17. Who is the owner of the cock that crowed 3 times when Peter denied Jesus?
18. Why do we kill people for killing people to show that killing is wrong?
19. What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”?
20. Why does the sun rise from the east?
21. What would some fairy tales be like if they took place in the present and included modern technology and culture?
22. Is cereal soup?
23. Why do we go out through the door and not the window?
24. If over time you replace parts on a car, at what point does it stop being the same car you bought? How many parts do you need to replace to make it a new car?
25. Who discovered the world?
26. Did Noah have woodpeckers in the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?
27. Can the hair in your armpit get bald?
28. Why do we wash bath towel, are we not clean after taking a bath?
29. If you don’t pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?
30. If Superman is so smart, why does he have to wear his underpants over his pant?
31. If a product says “don’t use if seal is broken”, how am I suppose to use without opening it?
32. Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down slowly?
33. How popular does one have to be before he is considered assassinated rather than murdered?
34. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
35. Do you have any relatives in jail?
36. Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
You Would Love: 100 Unanswerable Questions That Would Blow Your Mind
37. What’s your worst pet peeve?
38. Do you like to sing in the shower?
39. How often do you eat junk food?
40. Do you blow-dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry?
41. What’s your favorite midnight snack?
42. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why’s it still #2?
43. Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?
44. If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a bullshit?
45. Can we spell creativity however we want?
46. Five bucks a gallon?! Is it time to start crying over spilled milk?
47. If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
48. Why is a person who handles money called a broker?
49. What if you don’t have time for a time management course?
50. Did they intentionally make grammar hard to spell?
Funny Questions to Ask Someone
51. What if the number 11 is pronounced as onety one?
52. If four out of five people suffer from diarrhea, does it mean the fifth person enjoys it?
53. If mars has earthquake will it be called marsquake?
54. Can fat people go skinny dipping?
55. Why are cigarettes sold at the filling station when smoking is not allowed there?
56. Why is Charlie short for Charles when they have the same number of letters?
57. Do Lipton employees get coffee break?
58. How do “Do not walk on the grass” signs get there?
59. Is Florida shaped like a handgun on purpose?
60. How do people get discombobulated? Have you ever seen someone who was combobulated?
61. Why don’t black guys get white tattoos?
62. Why is Broadway so confined?
63. Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?
64. Can’t the postman give it to the garbage man and save us the hassle?
65. Can’t the postman give it to the garbage man and save us the hassle?
66. Why do they call it a TV “set” when you only get one?
67. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
68. Do advertizers specify “free gift” to distinguish between those gifts that cost money?
69. Does wild rice have to be hunted?
70. Why are you IN a movie, but you’re ON TV?
71. Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
72. What do chickens think we taste like?
73. What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man?
You would love: Funny Best Friends Quotes
74. How old is the youngest man on earth?
75. The size of your hard-disc?
76. You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
77. I thought about how my mother fed me with a tiny spoon and fork, so I wonder what Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
78. How often do you brush your teeth?
79. After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
79. What do people in China call their good plates?
80. Why do ringworms affect unmarried people?
81. When being sentenced to death, by Lethal Injection, Why do they sterilize the needle?
82. Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
83. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
84. How come there is no smoke without fire?
85. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
86. What do people in China call their good plates?
87. What do chickens think we taste like?
88. Do frogs have ears?
89. What is the “p” in pneumonia doing there?
90. Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
More Funny Questions To Ask Someone
91. If love is blind, why is lingerie so expensive?
92. Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking?
93. If you wrote a journal entry about our last date what would you write?
94. Why do we call ’em novels when they’re mostly unoriginal?
95. Why do women tolerate “you guys” when men would never go for “you girls”?
96. Do you like baths or showers?
97. Can blind people see their dream?
98. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don’t point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
99. Why do we refer to dogs as bitches when cats fit the description so much better?
100. Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
101. If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
102. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor when you can’t drink and drive?
103. It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there’s shipping and handling, too.
104. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
105. If you get a beer belly by drinking beer, do you get a pot belly by smoking pot?
106. If dawn breaks, does dusk come together?
107. Does God believe that there are atheists?
108. When people go mental, why do they get physically violent?
109. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
You would love: Funny Trick and Answer Questions
110. Do you have any relations in jail?
111. Do you like to scream or ice cream?
112. What part of your body can you gamble?
113. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
114. What is Satan’s last name?
115. If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
116. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
117. Do they have the word “dictionary” in the dictionary?
118. Can you daydream at night?
119. Can you see stupidity?
120. Why is it called highway when you are not allowed to drink and drive?
121. Can you count your teeth with your fingers?