Birthdays are special moments in life. On that special day, you usually have family and friends showering you with lots of beautiful birthday wishes. The best line of action to take at the end of the day is to put down a few “Thank You For The Birthday Wishes” messages and words of appreciation to those who wished you well on your birthday.
Such messages might turn out to be hard to compose, especially when you have to send them to tens or hundreds of people. It would not be right to send any two persons the same message as it would not show that you have put effort or feelings into the message of appreciation.
With that, here are some beautiful Thank You For The Birthday Wishes messages to send to friends and family who wished you a happy birthday, either in person or through text, social media, or email. There are also some that you can send to those that mean a little more to you, those that you truly want to appreciate for being by your side on that special day.
How To Say Thank You For The Birthday Wishes Messages
Thank You For The Birthday Messages For Individuals
1. Your birthday messages made my birthday all the more special. Thank you so much.
2. Thanks for your kind words that remind me that I am well-loved. My birthday would nott have been the same without a special wish from you.
3. I am sending you the biggest, warmest, and most heartfelt hug ever. Your birthday message was perfect. I truly appreciate your presence in my life.
4. Each year, there is one special day that we can call all our own. Thank you for making my special day a day to always remember.
5. It might be hard to admit that I am getting older. However, I have you by my side and it is not so scary. Thanks for your friendship as well as your kind words today and always.
6. Thank you for remembering my birthday. It means so much that you think of me on my special day, and continue to show your love and support.
7. Birthdays come and go, but friends are always there. Thanks for being that friend and making this year another birthday for the books.
8. You are the best boss one can ever have. Since I came in contact with you, you have supported me in both my personal and professional life. I do not have the words that would accurately express how much I feel and there are not enough thank yous that I can say. I hope you know that you are truly appreciated.
9. Thank you for spending my birthday with me. Being away from family and every other person from back home would have made it quite boring but your presence cushioned it all. I hope I can one day do for you what you did for me today.
10. My birthday is the only day of the year you say nothing and allow me to act like a brat and a diva. It was also filled with so much laughter and fun. Thank you for that mi amor.
Thank You all for the Birthday Wishes Messages To Send To A Group of People
1. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. You all are the most fabulous people in my life. I love you all.
2. It was really good to see all of you celebrating my birthday with so much fun and laughter. My day wouldn’t be this special without you guys and thank you very much for the unforgettable surprise. Lots of love to all of you.
3. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say that I am so thankful to each and every one of you for showing me so much love. Seeing all of the birthday wishes makes me realize how blessed I am. Thank you, guys.
4. I have enjoyed reading all of the wonderful birthday messages and want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. If you haven’t wished me a happy birthday yet, you still have some time left to do so.
5. The best things in life include great friends and fabulous wine. Thank you for providing both for an unforgettable birthday last week. It was so much fun!
6. As we age, birthdays can sometimes draw less attention from our friends and family. I must appreciate you all for continuing to think of me on this special day of the year.
7. I am so lucky to be among the very few people in this world who can brag about having a group of friends that will always be there for one another on their special day. I just want to say thank you and remind you all that I do not take our friendship for granted.
8. It’s very encouraging to see so many people take a few moments out of their busy day to wish me a happy birthday. I would not hold anything against any of you if you were unable to do so but seeing that you all did despite all that is going on in our busy lives right now really melts my heart.
9. The best part of my birthday is when I get to sit down and read all the birthday cards and messages I received from people I did not know would remember. Thank you to each and every one of you for sending your kind birthday wishes even when you know you did not have to.
10. No amount of money can buy the joy all your wishes brought to me on my birthday. You all have made me realize how much you cherish our friendship. Cheers to many more years.
Thank You for the Birthday Gift Messages
1. I know I have been hinting for ages but thank you for picking up on the clues. The gift was superb. How did you know that was the exact one I wanted? You are truly the best thing to have ever happened to me.
2. It may be cliche for you to hear me describe your gift as perfect but it is the only word that could do justice to it. I don’t think my wife or any other member of my family could have done better. Thanks for knowing me so well.
3. If I had a dollar for every year I told you “thank you” for getting me the birthday gift I wanted, I still would not have enough money to repay you for any of those items. Again, thank you for going over and aboard for me.
4. The award for best surprise and fantastic gift combo goes to you, my love. Not in a million years would I have expected such an amazing surprise. You rock my world.
5. Just like the fragrance of the bottle of perfume you got me would linger for a long while, your birthday wishes will also linger in my heart for the whole year ahead. Thank you very much.
6. My day became absolutely fantastic when I unwrapped your lovely gift. Thanks to you and your lovely wife for getting me such a practical and wonderful gift.
7. I always say that awesome people give out awesome gifts and you just proved me right. Thank you for getting me the best birthday present ever.
8. The world would definitely be a better place if half of the population had a kind heart like you. May the universe and the good Lord reward you in ten folds.
9. Giving a gift like that should be illegal. I’m surprised you haven’t been arrested and locked up for your excessive generosity.
10. I could text you a million thank you’s but they still wouldn’t match all you did to surprise me on my birthday. How did you get everyone to chip in for the car? And also convince them to come out for a party on a weekday? Oh, you are really special.
How to Say Thank You Everyone for the Birthday Wishes
1. I might be one year older today but that does not mean I lost my ability to party. Thank you for showing me a good time on my birthday and making sure I had a fabulous night out.
2. Thanks for your lovely presence at my birthday party and for the lovely speech you made. I never knew I could still produce that many tears.
3. What do you say to an even wilder birthday party next year? I know you can pull it off because you are the birthday planning master. Thanks for helping me pull it off this year as well as the kind words you had to say about me.
4. As the hours of this birthday wind down, I just want to take a minute to say thank you for your lovely birthday message and for honoring me with your presence at my party. I truly appreciate you.
5. Thanks so much for adding color and joyful spirit to my party. Your presence made all the difference. It really means a lot to me.
6. With the way I am feeling right now, I know I will regret having to party like animals for three days straight. Reminds me of the time when we were in college. Regardless, I would not have done it with any other bunch of people. I had an absolutely great birthday weekend and I’d like to thank you all again for the birthday wishes. I’m truly blessed to have you guys in my life.
7. I was overwhelmed by the number of people who honored my birthday party invitation. I did not expect to see that many people at my event, including you. Thank you for going out of your way to make sure I had a lovely event.
8. There will be many more parties in the years ahead but the memories of this one will remain in our hearts. Thanks for letting us borrow your beautiful cellphone to take all those selfies to make sure we never forget.
9. I never knew I could be able to sing in front of that many people. Thanks for encouraging me and making me feel like Trump on TV. It was truly a memorable occasion.
10. My birthday party last year was not so exciting and fun because you were not there. I know you could have taken a paid gig elsewhere but you chose to be here for me and for this I am very grateful. God bless you.
What Is The Best Way To Send Your Thank You For The Birthday Wishes Message?
With the multiple ways through which people can use to communicate with one another in this day and age, there are various channels you could use to send your appreciation for birthday wishes. It is, however, best that you respond to a message through the same channel that the message got you.
For example, it would be inappropriate for you to respond via text to a birthday message that came on a card, especially those cards that appear to have been customized for you. The amount of effort put into sending you that message on a card deserves to be reciprocated with a thank you note or card. Sending these messages any other way would not accurately express your thankfulness and gratitude.
But for those that come via text, email, and/or social media, it is best that a response is given via the same channel for reference purposes.
Why Should You Thank People For Sending You Wishes On Your Birthday?
Birthday wishes from friends and family are what make our birthdays special. People take time out of their busy day to wish you a happy birthday while others go the extra mile to get you a memorable gift. All of these contribute to you having a wonderful day that would otherwise not have been so. In addition to making sure that you reciprocate when they have their own birthdays, it is important that you make sure to tell everyone who wished you a happy birthday how much you appreciate their sentiments.
Should You Thank Everybody Together or Individually?
Individually will be more meaningful, however, thanking them together can also serve the purpose, especially in this day and age of social media. For example, if people wish you a happy birthday on an open platform such as your Facebook timeline, you can post a status message thanking all of your friends for their wishes without having to send them individual messages. But if your friends send you direct messages, it would make sense to respond individually to them.