Asking and answering some of these Disney trivia questions can be a sure way to have some fun, especially with kids. Not only is it a way to have fun, it is also a brain teaser that will make you think deeper, opening you up to a whole new experience in knowledge acquisition.
Here we bring you a number of Disney trivia questions and answers, including Disney princess trivia questions and answers, Disney movie trivia questions and answers and Disney World trivia. Here are some of the best disney trivia questions and answers you can ever find, we hope you’ll find them interesting
Best List Of Disney Trivia Questions and Answers
1. In The Sword in the Stone, what does Merlin call The Greatest Force on Earth? Love
2. In Aladdin, what is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger? Rajah
3. How did Walt’s Brother Roy propose to his wife Edna? By Telegram
4. In Peter Pan, Captain Hook had a hook on which one of his hands? His Left
5. What is now considered the fastest ride in Walt Disney World? Test Track
6. What author wrote the book that the animated feature The Jungle Book is based on? Rudyard Kipling
7. When does Mary Poppins say she will leave the Banks’ house? When the WInd Changes
8. What is the name of the farm where the Barnstormer is located? Goofy’s WIse Acre Farm
9. Who is the man that supplied the synthesized voice for the Main Street Electrical Parade from 1979 to 1991? Jack Wagner
10. What are the names of the 2 trouble makers in Cranium Command in EPCOT? Tad and Rico
11. 1In the Lion King, where does Mufasa and his family live? Pride Rock
12. What is the motto for the Rescue Aid Society in The Rescuers? We Never Fail to do What is Right
13. In Dumbo, where is Mrs. Jumbo when the stork delivers her baby? In the circus Train
14. Minnie Mouse had a bird that appeared in 1 cartoon along with Figaro from Pinocchio. What was the bird’s name? Frankie
15. What town is the setting for the Disney Movie “The Love Bug?” San Francisco
16. What is the name of the sound system created for Fantasia? Fantasound
17. What are the names of Walt Disney’s 3 Brothers? Roy Ray and Herb
18. In Beauty and the Beast, how many egss does Gaston eat for breakfast? 5 Dozen
19. During the battle with Aladdin, what type of animal does Jafar transform himself into? A Cobra
20. Which full length animated feature did Walt Disney originally consider having as a Live Action Film with Mary Martin having the lead role? Peter Pan
21. Before Mickey Mouse, what Disney character was suggested to be the Sorcerer’s Apprentice in Fantasia? Dopey
22. After being on earth, where did Hercules first meet his father Zeus? In the Temple of Zeus
23. In Toy Story, what game does the slinky play? Checkers
24. In Mary Poppins, what animal was on the end of Mary Poppins’ umbrella that spoke? A Parrot
25. When Walt Disney World opened in October of 1971, who gave the opening day speech? Roy Disney
26. What was the first roller coaster attraction at Walt Disney World, Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain?? Space Mountain
27. What is the name of Donald Duck’s sister (Also the mother of Huey Dewey & Louie) ? Dumbella
28. What was the first fairy tale that Walt Disney made a cartoon about? Answer: Little Red Riding Hood Little Red Riding Hood
29. In Cranium Comman in EPCOT, what is the name of the young boy whose brain is piloted by Buzzy? Bobby
30. In Hercules, Hades promised not to harm Megara provided that Hercules give up his strength. How long did he have to agree to give up his strength for? 24 Hours
31. What actor provided the voice of Lumiere in Beauty & the Beast? Jerry Orbach
32. Friday’s Question:What is the name of the original novel that inspired the full length feature animation: The Hunchback of Notre Dame? Notre Dame de Paris
33. Which Disney Full Length Animated Fetaure was the last one to use a storybook as an introduction in the begining of the movie? Robin Hood
34. Including Main Street, how many stops does the Disneyland Railroad make? And name them if you can. 4. Main Street USA; New Orleans Square; Mickey’s Toontown; and Tomorrowland.
35. What is the only cartoon created by Walt Disney that had an Easter Theme? Hint: It was a Silly Symphony. Funny LIttle Bunnies
36. In what full length animated feature would you find a villain named Sykes? Oliver and Company
37. In MGM studios, the Tower of Terror is exactly 199 feet high, why was it made that specific height? Because if it was 200 feet or more, it would require a beacon to warn airplanes
38. What was the name of the dragon (god wanna be) in Mulan and who provided his voice? Mushu by Eddie Murphy
39. What Disney Full Length Animated Feature was released in only 14 theaters throughout the world and why? Fantasia because of it being released in 1940 and the theaters couldn’t handle the complicated sound system needed (Mostly because of the war).
40. In Lady & the Tramp, by what name did Tony call Tramp? Butch
41. What is the name of the 2,100 foot-long stream that travels through Typhoon Lagoon in WDW that guests can ride in an inner tube through ? Castaway Creek
42. In the begining of the animated feature Dumbo, they zoom in on a map of the US to the state where the circus goes for the winter,what state do they zoom in on?? Florida
43. What was the name of the whale in Pinocchio? Monstro
44. In Downtown Disney in WDW there is a restaurant on aboat named Fulton’s Crab House, what was it called before that? The Empress Lily (named after Walt’s Wife)
45. In Walt Disney World’s Carousel of Progress, how many different theaters are there? 6
46. During the ballroom scene of Beauty & the Beast, what color is Belle’s Gown? Gold
47. What was the first Disney Full Length Animated Feature that used the wide screen process of Cinema Scope? Lady & the Tramp
48. How many individual panels make up the exterior shell of Spaceship Earth in EPCOT? 11,324
49. In Bambi, what word does the owl use to describe falling in love? Twitterpatted
50. What are the elevators called in the Living Seas in EPCOT? Hydrolators
51. In EPCOT, which country is located at each gateway into the World Showcase? (There are 2 of them) Mexico and Canda
52. In Alice in Wonderland, what is the name of Alice’s kitten? Dinah
53. Friday’s Question: In the Little Mermaid when Ariel sees Prince Eric, what type of celebration was happening on the ship?? A Birthday Party
54. What actor was the first to receive a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor for providing a voice in a Disney Full Length Feature Animation? Robin Williams for the voice of the genie in Aladdin
55. In the Aristocats, what kind of truck does O’Malley spot to give Dutchess and the kittens a ride back to Paris in? A Milk Truck
56. In Splash Mountain, Brer Fox has a book titled: “How to Catch a Rabbit”, who is the author of that book? Brer Wolf
57. Where in WDW can you find the Neverland Club for kids? The Polynesian
58. In front of Cinderella’s Castle there is a statue of Walt Disney & Mickey Mouse holding hands…What is this statue called? Partners
59. Where in Walt Disney World can you find the Roaring Fork, and what is it? A restaurant in the Wilderness Lodge
60. Who is the nurse maid to the children in Peter Pan? Nanna the Saint Bernard
61. In Pluto’s cartoon “Judgement Day”, Pluto is put on trial, what type of animals make up the jury? Cats
62. In what Disney Full Length Animated Feature can you find a character named Diablo, and what type of character is he? Diablo can be found in Sleeping Beauty and is Maleficent’s pet raven
63. In Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tony Jay supplied the voice of Judge Frollo. What was another character he supplied a voice for in a different full length feature animation? Monsieur D’ Arque who was the proprietor of the asylum in Beauty & the Beast.
64. In Walt Disney World, what is the name of the lake located near the Yacht & Beach Club and Boardwalk Resorts? Crescent Lake
65. What is the name of the Hall in Walt DIsney World where the Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner Show is held? Pioneer Hall
66. What was the name of the first color Disney comic strip? The Silly Symphonies
67. What was the first Mickey Mouse cartoon made in color? The Band Concert
68. Which is the only Disney animated film with a main character that doesn’t speak?Dumbo
69. What name did Princess Aurora use to hide her identity while living in the cottage in the woods?Briar Rose
70. What was the last Disney movie officially overseen by Walt Disney? The Jungle Book
71. Which actor supplied the voice of Mushu in Mulan? Eddie Murphy
72. Which Disney movie was the first to be nominated for an Oscar? Beauty and the Beast
73. Which hand is replaced by a hook on Captain Hook? His left hand is missing.
74. Where do the lions live in the Lion King? Pride Rock
75. What is the motto of the Rescue Aid Society in the movie The Rescuers? “We never fail to do what’s right.”
76. Where was The Love Bug set? San Francisco
77. How many eggs does Gaston report eating for breakfast in Beauty and the Beast? He claims to eat five dozen eggs each morning.
78. What animal does Jafar turn into during his fight with Aladdin? A cobra
79. What animal is found at the end of Mary Poppins’ umbrella? A parrot that actually talks
80. Which Disney movie was the last to utilize a story book format as the introduction to the movie? Robin Hood
81. Which Disney movie was only released in 14 theaters worldwide? Fantasia because many theaters in the 1940s couldn’t handle the complex sound demands of the feature.
82. Which Disney film was the first to use the wide screen Cinema Scope? Lady and the Tramp
83. What is the crew celebrating on the ship at the beginning of The Little Mermaid? Prince Eric’s Birthday
84. How long has the curse been over the castle in Beauty and the Beast? 10 years
85. What time does the royal ball start in Cinderella? 8 p.m..
86. What animal does the sultan’s throne resemble in Aladdin? An elephant
87. What are the names of the parents in Peter Pan? George and Mary Darling
88. Which two dwarves in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves had the same voice? Grumpy and Sleepy were both voiced by Pinto Colvig, who also voices Goofy.
89. Which Disney princess makes a surprise appearance in the Hunchback of Notre Dame? Belle
90. Which Disney princess has the ability to heal others? Rapunzel can heal using her magic hair
91. Which princess is known for wearing a green dress? Tiana
92. Which Disney princess wears pants rather than a dress? Jasmine
93. Which princess attempts to disguise herself as a man? Mulan
94. Which princess has a raccoon for a sidekick? Pocahontas
95. Who was the first Disney princess based on a real historical figure? Pocahontas
96. What color hair does Eric think his rescuer has in The Little Mermaid? Black or a dark color
97. What country is Belle from in Beauty and the Beast? France
98. Who was the first Disney princess? Snow White
99. Which Disney princess has no royal ties? Mulan
More Disney Trivia Questions and Answers To Spice Up Your Day
100. Which princess has her mother alive, but her father is dead? Tiana
101. Which Disney princess did not have a love interest in her film? Merida
102. Which two Disney princesses featured red hair? Ariel and Merida
103. Which two Disney princesses officially became princesses after they were married? Belle and Cinderella weren’t royalty until they married a prince.
104. Which princess is the only one to have her wedding in the movie? Ariel gets married on screen at the end of her film.
105. Who gave the opening speech when Disney World opened? Roy Disney. Walt did not live long enough to see Disney World open.
106. Which is the fastest ride at Disney World? Test Track at EPCOT
107. Which ride debuted at the World’s Fair before Disney World even opened? Carousel of Progress. Although the ride has been updated several times, it still accurately reflects the original.
108. Which was the first rollercoaster to be built at Disney World? Space Mountain
109. What was the original vision for EPCOT? EPCOT was originally designed to be a fully-functional futuristic community rather than a theme park.
110. How many gallons of salt water are in the tanks at the Living Seas? 5.7 million gallons of salt water, making it the largest salt water tank in the world.
110. How many acres is Disney World? 27,442 acres
111. What is the name of the statue featuring Mickey and Walt in front of Cinderella castle? Partners.
112. What is the name of the barbershop quartet that performs on Main Street? Dapper Dans
113. Who was the original partner for Disney’s Hollywood Studios? MGM Studios
114. What town is Main Street USA modeled after? Marceline, Missouri, which is where Walt Disney grew up.
115. How many people visited Disney World its first year in operation? 10,000 people
116. How many times has Disney World completely closed to the public? 3. It closed in 1999 for Hurricane Floyd, 9/11/01 due to the terrorist attacks and EPCOT closed on 7/7/02 due to a power outage.
117. 1How many branches are in the Swiss Family Tree House tree? 600
118. What is the name of the record label mentioned in Rock ‘n Roller-coaster? G Force Records
119. 1What was the original proposed name for Animal Kingdom? Disney’s Wild Animal Kingdom
120. Which world was never built within Animal Kingdom? Animal Kingdom’s original plan was to include an area dedicated to mythical creatures, such as dragons and unicorns.
130. What was the significance of Animal Kingdom’s opening date? Animal Kingdom opened on Earth Day, April 22, 1998.
131. Who hosted the grand opening ceremony for MGM Studios? John Ritter
132. Which Disney World theme park features a gift shop dedicated to the villains? Hollywood Studios
133. How many hotel rooms are available on the Disney World grounds? 30,469 spread among 30 resorts, plus an additional 799 campsites at Fort Wilderness.
134. What is the name of the river in the Mexico pavilion in EPCOT? River of Time
135. 1 Who was the creator of Figment in the original Journey into Imagination ride? Dream-finder
136 Which Disney restaurant features a rotating platform? The Garden Grill is constantly in motion and overlooks Living with the Land.
137. Which Disney park has two entrances? EPCOT can be entered from the front, as well as directly into the World Showcase from the back.
138. What is the peak capacity for Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom can accommodate up to 100,000 people.
139. 1How do Cast Members get around at Magic Kingdom? Magic Kingdom is built on the second story with a sequence of tunnels below for cast members to move about undetected.
140. What was Innovations in EPCOT originally called? Communicore
141. What does EPCOT stand for? Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, which reflected it’s original purpose
142. Where is the only place to meet Anna and Elsa? Inside Princess Hall in Fantasy-land
143. How many languages are featured at the end of It’s a Small World? The last room has “goodbye” posted in 22 different languages.