Deep questions to ask your girlfriend can be a great way to get to know her better. Women are moved by what they hear, while men are moved by what they see, therefore, as a guy, you will need to have words that will make your lady love you more.
It’s good to be playful or sensual in a relationship, but at some point, you will need to get serious if you actually see a future with your partner. You want to get into her mind to understand her better, know what she wants in a relationship, and ultimately find out if you are compatible.
When asking your girlfriend deep questions, you need to be strategic about it. You need to thoughtfully select good questions that will not upset or make her feel uncomfortable. If you are having troubles coming up with any good question to ask, not to worry, because we have compiled a list of 150 deep questions you can ask your girlfriend. Enjoy!
Deep Question To Ask Your Girlfriend
1. Name one of your biggest fears.
2. What do you know about love and affection?
3.What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
4. What is something you think you will regret in the future not starting now and what is something you already regret not starting sooner?
5. What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?
6. What is friendship according to you?
7. What’s the most crucial thing for a healthy relationship?
8. What do you think the role of a woman in a relationship should be?
9.What’s the worst and best thing about being female?
10. Should roles change when a couple gets married or moves in together?
11. What memory do you just keep going back to?
12. What’s one thing you’ve done, but will never end up doing again?
13. Who do you think knows you the best?
14. What do you value the most when it comes to friendship?
15. What part of your culture are you most and least proud of?
16. What pictures or paintings have had a big impact on you?
17. Do you think your child hood was happier than others?
18. What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out?
19. What do you like or dislike about this city?
20. What lies do you most often tell yourself?
21. What keeps you up at night?
22. What’s the biggest lesson life has taught you?
23. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
24. What are some examples of small changes that can be made that really improve the lives of a country’s citizens?
25. Do you think that humans as a species have gotten better through the generations or worse? Why?
26. What app on your phone do you wish you used more?
27. What would an average day in your perfect life look like? Do you have just one ideal life or can you think of more than one?
28. What was your most serious relationship? How long did it last? Why did it end? What did you like/dislike about him?
29. Have you ever cheated on someone before? What happened?
30. What is increasingly becoming socially acceptable?
31. What do a lot of parents do that screws up their kid?
32. What makes a person truly evil? Are they born that way or did their environment make them that way?
33. Why does society place such a high value on beauty when it serves no functional purpose?
34. Who haven’t you seen or talked to in a long time and hope they are doing okay?
35. If you could undo anything from the past, what is it?
36. When does time pass fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest?
37. Take a minute, close your eyes and imagine what your perfect life would look like. Describe it in as much detail as possible?
Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
38. What is your ideal dream date?
39. What’s the best present or gift you’ve ever received from someone?
40. What is your idea of a perfect Saturday night?
41.If you could pick one, would you rather have infinite money or love?
42. What do you think is a waste of money?
43. In a relationship, when should a man pay for something, when should a woman pay something, and when should they split the cost?
44. What was one of the best days of your life?
45. Would you get into a relationship with yourself? Assuming that “other you” is a gender you are attracted to.
46. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
47. How much time did you usually spend with ex-boyfriends? Did you think it was too much time or not enough time? What did you usually do with your ex-boyfriends?
48. What time of day is the best for sex?
49. What can you do when it comes to proving friendship?
50. How should a date be according to you?
51. Has another man every asked you to marry him?
52. If you were able to see in the future, what would you tell yourself or want to know?
53. What are the craziest things you’ve ever done with someone else?
54. Have you ever dated two men at the same time?
55. What music do you listen to the most?
56. What movie or book character are you most similar to?
57. What fact are you really surprised that more people don’t know about?
58. What is the best thing about money: it provides security, it allows you to create good memories, or it allows you to buy nice things?
59. You can broadcast one sentence to every TV channel and radio in the world and have it translated to each country’s language. What sentence do you say?
60. Has any other man proposed you to marry him?
61. What don’t you like about dating?
62. What salad dressing probably doesn’t exist but would be amazing if it did?
63. What do you like the most about dating?
64. Do you live with anyone else?
65. What’s a good relationship tip that sounds like a bad tip?
66. What are some things you are below average at and some things you are above average at?
67. When was the last time you cried for anyone?
68. Is there any secret place you would love to travel to?
69. What really should be common knowledge but for some reason isn’t?
70. What three objects that you own do you value most?
71. What do you think is worth spending extra on to get the best?
72. What are the three most annoying things a boyfriend can do? How about the three best things?
73. Are you a troublemaker?
74. Where do you like being touched the most?
75. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve heard about someone doing for someone else?
Cute Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
76. If you could replace the handshake as a greeting, what interesting new greeting would you replace it with?
77. What always sounds like a good idea at the time but rarely is?
78. What’s your most bizarre or weirdest deal breaker?
79. What’s the nicest thing someone could genuinely say about you?
80. What is the silliest recent fashion trend?
81. What was the most adventurous/crazy thing you have done in the past month?
82. What type of man are you attracted to?
83. If you could put your brain in a robot and live indefinitely, would you?
84. What is the most adventurous/crazy thing you have ever done?
85. How good are you with budgeting money?
86. What would you do if a close friend started saying mean things about you?
87. What’s the most immature thing your parents do?
88. How would the world change if super heroes and super villains actually existed?
89. Are humans fundamentally different than animals? If so, what makes us different?
90. Where is the last place you would ever go?
91. What’s the weirdest tradition your family has?
92. What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?
93. What would be the worst ingredients to fill a burrito with?
94. What futuristic thing do you wish your clothing or accessories could do?
95. If you could choose one celebrity to instantly become disappear from the spot light, which celebrity would you choose and why?
96. What do you know that you aren’t supposed to know?
97. What’s the most disgusting or terrifying story you’ve ever heard?
98. If you had to replace your hands with something other than hands or claws, what would put at the ends of your arms?
99. If you could trade 1 year of your life for $30,000, how many years would you trade in?
100. What is the dumbest chorus from a recent song?
101. Do you prefer being outdoors or indoors?
102. After you survive the apocalypse, what will your job be?
103. What’s something that people think makes them look cool but actually has the opposite effect?
104. Would you rather have a very long (120 years) comfortable but boring life, or live half as long but have an exciting life packed with adventure?
105. How do you feel about cars becoming fully autonomous and having no steering wheel, breaks, or accelerators?
106. What mildly annoying curse do you wish you could curse people with?
107. What would be the worst flavour of ice cream?
108. How much would you pay a hacker threatening to release your browsing history to your friends and family?
109. How many sexual partners have you had?
110.Have you ever had unprotected sex?
111. What is something that everyone should everyone be trained to be able to do?
112. Who’s your inspiration?
113. Who is the most impressive famous person alive today? Why?
Random Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
114. Are you obsessed with taking selfies or do you prefer having a few photos with some quality friends?
115. Is there any female best friend or male best friend in your life?
116. What skill or craft would you like to master?
117. What scene from a movie had a dramatic impact on you as a child but probably wouldn’t faze you now?
118. Who’s the worst guest you’ve had in your house and what did they do?
119.What’s that one thing that you regret always?
120. What are you completely over and done with?
121. What would be your strategy for surviving an apocalyptic epidemic?
122. How quickly do you jump to conclusions about people?
123. What’s something that you’ve never been able to do well?
124. Which do you like more, going out or staying at home?
125. Do you have any pets?
126. How good are you with budgeting money?
127. What is the most terrifying thing you can imagine?
128. What strange food combinations do you enjoy and which do you hate?
129. What’s the silliest invention you have heard of?
130. Who is the humblest person you know?
131. What much is a human life worth and are some lives worth more than others?
132. If you could choose anyone living or dead, who would you choose to lead our country?
133. Who was the most power mad person you’ve met?
134. If tomorrow morning you have a power, what would it be?
135. What world famous monument do you have no interest in visiting?
136. What 30 seconds would you erase from your life if you could?
137. If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase if you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase?
138. What two things would you like more of while having sex?
139. Is there anything you’d like to try in the bedroom that you’ve been afraid to ask for?
140. What is the funniest doomsday device a super villain could threaten the world with?
141. Which movie sequel do you wish you could erase from history?
142. How often do you like having sex?
143. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
144. What is the most important change that should be made to your country’s education system?
145. Do you think human morality is learned or innate?
146. What is your favourite TV show?
147. What do you think is worth spending extra on to get the best?
148 What easy thing do you most often screw up?
149. If you suddenly found out that your internal monologue for the last week was actually audible, how screwed would you be?
150. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?