Most relationships are boring, of course, this is quite understandable, considering the fact that the two people involved are coming from two different worlds. Also, relationships that have lasted for a long time can experience this boredom along the way. The question then is, how can one deal with this type of situation? A lot of relationships have ended, not because of misunderstanding, but simply because both parties got fed up with each other and decided to go out and try something new. Here is a quick solution to this problem: try adding a little bit of flavour to your relationship, you can start by asking her some questions you don’t normally ask her, this will open up conversations and expose your relationship to a new experience, a whole new level that could make her start finding it interesting again.
Take a look at these really good questions to ask a girl you like or someone you intend to make your girlfriend. Some of them are a bit flirty while some are designed to provide a deeper insight into the individual’s background but we hope you’ll find them interesting.
Excellent Questions to Ask a Girl to Start a Conversation
This is often the hardest part…breaking the ice. Oftentimes, the most difficult part of a conversation is actually getting started and it doesn’t get any easier if you have a girlfriend or trying to get close to one and there aren’t many things to talk about. These questions open up a tremendous amount of opportunities to get into conversation mode which you’d be surprised at how long and to what extent it could go. Ask a girl some of these questions and you’ll be amazed at how deeper your conversations could take a dive for.
1. What is your dream job?
2. Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else?
3. Do you believe in soul mates?
4. Are you jealous of curvier girls?
5. Have you ever been approached by someone who knew you but you couldn’t remember them for the life of you?
6. Have you ever been wheelbarrow racing?
7. Do you ever forward or reply to chain mails?
8. Have you ever baked your own bread?
9. What is your concept of the perfect life?
10. Can you name all 50 American states?
11. Have you ever owned a goldfish?
12. Have you ever been water skiing?
13. Have you ever hopelessly failed a test?
14. If you had a year off, what would you want to do?
15. How many SMS/txt messages do you receive on average a day?
16. How long did you last phone call last?
17. Do you go to car boot sales?
18. If you saw someone drop a £10 note, would you claim it for your own or try to return it to them?
19. What was your favourite school subject?
20. What was your least favourite school subject?
21. Have you ever passed wind in an embarrassing situation?
22. Have you ever played the bongos?
23. Do you often have a tune in your head you can’t name?
Sexual Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend
24. Do you sleep naked?
25. When last did you kiss?
26. Have you ever made out with someone you wished you never made out with?
27. Would you make out with me right now?
28. What’s your bra size?
29. Where do you like being touched the most?
30. Have you ever had two boyfriends at a time?
31. What is your favorite thing about the opposite gender?
32. Could you ever hand milk a cow?
33. Do you find older men attractive?
34. Have you ever been in friends with benefits situation?
Questions that test her skills and personality
35. Are you willing to stay away from your family if you ever have to for a job?
36. How do you balance personal responsibilities with relationship responsibilities?
37. Do you have any secret family recipes?
38. What’s the furthest you’ve ever got a paper aeroplane to fly?
39. Have you ever built an igloo?
40. Can you play the harmonica?
41. Have you ever demolished a wall or building?
42. If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first?
43. What’s the highest hill or mountain you’ve ever climbed?
44. Have you ever made a ball of twine or rubber bands?
45. If given the option of having a flake in your ice cream do you always take it?
46. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
47. Have you ever invented a fairly unique meal or drink?
48. Do you know any self-defence or martial arts?
49. Were you part of the Brownies/Cubs/Scouts/Guides etc
50. Do you know CPR?
51. Which foreign language did you have to learn at school and do you still remember enough to hold a conversation in that language?
52. Do you have any swimming badges?
53. Do you ever make your own greetings cards
54. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
55. Could you ever be a living organ donor?
Some Random Questions You Can Ask Your Female Companion
56. Are you good at keeping secrets?
57. Do you have popcorn with a movie?
58. Do you collect anything?
59. Would you want the Euro or keep the British Pound?
60. What do you look for in a guy?
61. Do you think Great Britain should be part of a United Europe?
62. Have you ever regretted one of your ‘romantic encounters’?
63. Who’s your favourite movie action hero?
64. Do you have a favourite mug? Have you ever experimented with drugs?
65. Which was your favorite science? Biology, Physics or Chemistry?
66. Could you ever go out with someone just cause they’re rich?
67. Have you ever contemplated suing someone?
68. Have you ever argued over who should pay for something?
69. Do you have any family heirlooms?
70. Have you ever slipped on a banana skin?
71. Are you scared of the dark?
72. Do you have a lawyer?
73. Have you ever walked into a wall?
74. What is your favorite precious metal?
75. What is your favorite precious stone?
76. Could you ever hunt your own meal?
77. Do you have any hobbies?
78. What do you think is the key to good parenting?
79. Do you have a piggy bank?
80. If your parents don’t like me for some reason, is that a deal-breaker?
81. How long did your most intimate relationship last?
82. Have you ever read any comics?
83. Where do you like to go to on a first date?
84. Do you prefer vertical or horizontal stripes?
85. Have you ever been wolf whistled in public?
86. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
87. Would you ever try to be a sugar baby?
88. What matters most to you, money or love?
89. Do you like pets in the house? What is the weirdest thing about you?
90. Tell me something about your first kiss.
91. What’s the worst chat-up line you’ve heard?
92. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
93. What’s the fastest you’ve ever travelled in a car?
94. Do you have any family secrets?
95. Do you prefer to stay indoors or outdoors?
96. When pulling crackers does everyone get one each regardless or whoever gets the big ends keeps all the prizes
97. What would be your reaction if a close friend of yours starts saying unpleasant things about you?
98. Do you have a Swiss army knife?
99. Have you ever kissed a girl before?
100. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
101. Do you have any regrets in life?
102. What do you think would be a total waste to spend money on?
103. What is your ideal vacation?
104. Do you regret any of those intimate experiences with that person?
105. What are the two things you don’t own but really value?
106. Do you have a favourite movie?
107. Would you kiss your crush in public?
108. Do you believe in any god or gods? Why?
109. Do you have any political opinions?
110. At what age did you twig onto the fact Santa wasn’t real?
111. What’s your favourite fruit?
112. Do you prefer digital or rotary/analogue clocks?
113. How tall is the tallest person you know?
114. Have you ever got lost in a maze?
115. Have you ever been attacked by a wild
116. Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched, in general?
117. What was your most conflicted emotional moment?
118. Would you rather follow your heart or your head?
119. What is your opinion about same-gender relationships?
120. Which living celebrity/author/singer would you like to know?
121. If you could meet a famous dead person, who would you like to meet?
122. What do you think about unfaithfulness in a relationship?
123. Do you think love, at first sight, is possible?
124. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
125. How would you react if I told I have had a relationship with a partner of the same gender?
126. Is there an age where being a virgin, you think, would be awkward?
127. What’s been your most intimate experience? What it emotional as well as physically intimate?
128. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy?
129. Do you still have feelings for an ex?
130. What do you regret not starting on time?
Related Posts You May Find Interesting: