We often keep our feelings bottled up because we don’t know how to express them, but it is not enough to keep your feelings hidden in your heart. Now is the right time to express your love to your loved ones, the people you hold very close to your heart. You ought to show it and talk about it at every given opportunity. This can be done in many ways, including through words and actions.
As such, we rounded up some beautiful “I love you quotes” that will help you express the way you feel to that special person in your life.
I Love You So Much Quotes For Him
1. “You really shouldn’t say I love you unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot – people forget.” – Jessica.
2. “If the sky were made of paper and the ocean my ink well; I still wouldn’t be able to describe how much I love you, and how wonderful you make me feel when I am with you.” -Source Unknown.
3. “Look at this face, I know the years are showing. Look at this life, I still don’t know where it’s going, I don’t know much, but I know I love you. That may be all I need to know” – Barry Mann.
4. “You are the sun that shines in my life, you brighten my day, you chase the dark away, and you dry up the rain; that is one of the many reasons I love you.” – Source Unknown.
5. “If I counted all of the ways that I love you, I would be counting forever.” – Source Unknown.
6. “It’s easy to say, ‘I love you,’ to someone, but it’s more meaningful to thank someone for loving you.”-Jon Bon Jovi.
7. “Never knew I could feel like this; as if I’ve never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss and I love you until the end of time.” from the movie Moulin Rouge.
8. “I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy. I’ll be your hope, and I’ll be your love – be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do… I will be strong, I will be faithful ’cause I’m counting on a new beginning, a reason for living, a deeper meaning.” – Savage Garden.
9. “Even if a day should go by when I don’t say, ‘I love you,’ may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.” – Source Unknown.
10. “Everybody’s looking for something, one thing that makes it all complete. Well, for me, it’s waking up beside you, to watch the sun rise on your face, to know that I can say, ‘I love you,’ in any given time or place.” – Westlife.
I Love You So Much Messages
11. “Of all the things you taught me… you taught me patience, you taught me fidelity, you taught me to hope, the most important thing is you taught me how to love. I love you so much!” – Joaquin C.
12. “I love you for you, but mostly I love you for what I am when I’m with you.” – Taylor.
13. “I would give my life for you; you mean the world to me. You know I love you, and I want to be together when you run away. Just me and you, just you and me. Will you run away with me?” – NB Ridaz “Runaway.”
14. “Maybe that’s the reason why I love you; you’re my heart, Girl, and with all the crazy things that I do, you’re still here, Girl. No one else can make me feel like you do. You share my world.” – B2k.
15. “Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing, tellin’ me to give you everything. Seasons may change, winter to spring, but I love you, until the end of time.” – Moulin Rouge.
16. “The wind is the moon’s imagination; it seeps through cracks, ripples the grass, explores the unknown… My love is my soul’s imagination. How do I love you? Imagine….”-Saul Williams.
17. “‘Cause I miss you, body and soul, so strong that it takes my breath away, and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. ‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right, and though I can’t be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side.” – Daniel Bedingfield.
18. “I could wait for you forever, fight for you, or die for you. But what crosses my mind, which brings a tear, is that no matter how much I love you, I can’t make you feel the same.” – Fantasie.
19. “Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do and that I will for the rest of my life.” – Source Unknown.
20. “Did you ever love somebody so much that the earth moved? Did you ever love somebody, even though it hurt? Did you ever love somebody – there was nothing else your heart could do? Did you ever love somebody as I love you?” – Brandy.
I Love You So Much Quotes For Her
1. “Thank you for being you… for sharing your love with me… for inspiring me to accept myself… for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection… for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown.” – Steve Maraboli.
2. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this.” – Pablo Neruda
3. “ I love you, for you are love itself; it is you I have been chasing since first love rose like a bird at my feet.” – James Barrie.
4. “You are the smile on my face, the blood in my veins, the beating of my heart.” – Source Unknown.
5. “I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.” William Shakespeare.
6. “I believe that two people are connected at heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” – Julia Roberts.
7. I promise always to treat you like a queen. You reign over my heart, and your wish is my command. – Source Unknown.
8. Drowning in your love is a death more beautiful than living a life without your love in it. – Source Unknown.
9. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.” William C Hannan.
10. “There are only two times I want to be with you: Now and Forever.” – Source Unkown.
Romantic I Love You So Much Quotes
11. “Where there is love, there is life.” Mahatma Gandhi.
12. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you and the time we spent together as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets.” – Cynthia Hand.
13. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
14. “For the rest of my life, I will count each day with you well spent.” – Source Unkown.
15. “I am catastrophically in love with you.” – Cassandra Clare.
When You Love Someone So Much Quotes
16. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen.
17. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood, and seized my heart.” – Maria V. Snyder.
18. “I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend.” – Tahereh Mafi.
19. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” – Diana Peterfreund.
20. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi.
When Is The Best Time To Send I Love You Quotes?
It is hard for most people to express their feelings, especially when it comes to choosing the right words, but it gets awkward when you don’t really know the right time to share those feelings.
The problem here usually lies with deciding the right moment to say you love your partner without spoiling the vibes you two have been enjoying in your relationship. All in all, it needs to come at the right time – not too early and not late either.
If you have found yourself in this situation with a heart full of feelings waiting for the right time to burst out, there are a few things to consider before pouring out your heart. While we totally agree that love stories should unfold naturally, you might want to consider the following before saying I love you to your partner.
- Ask yourself – is it real love?
- If you are in a vulnerable place in your life, you can confuse other feelings for love. So, double-check those feelings before sharing.
- Be sure your partner will understand the expression of feeling the way you want them to.
- Check the temperature of your relationship. Is it blowing hot and cold too often? If that is the case, then you might want to take it slow before saying I love you.
When you have checked these boxes and balanced all equations, you will be convinced of the right time to say I love you. It might be now, later, or even never, depending on what you learned.
Instead of Saying ‘I Love You’, These Other Words Can Help You Express Your Feelings
- I adore your very existence.
- Can’t live without you.
- I cherish you more than you can imagine.
- You complete me.
- I need you in my life 24/7
- How can I breathe without you in my life?
- My heart belongs to you.
- My life will be meaningless without you in it.
- Not a minute passes without me thinking about you.
- You are my soulmate.
- You showed me the true meaning of love.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are everything I need and more.
- You are the apple of my eyes
- You light up my world.
- With you, I found a perfect match.
- You are my sunshine after the rain.
- You rock my world.
- I’m glad I met you.
- I give you the key to my heart.
How To Say I Love You Without Using Words
Busy schedules and other daily challenges can make you forget to say endearing words to your partner sometimes, and overtime, the relationship might suffer. Luckily, there are many other effective ways to say I love you without actually using the words.
Give your partner gifts
This doesn’t have to be expensive but if you have enough money to splurge on fancy items, then go ahead. Overall, sending gifts to someone, especially when they are celebrating something, tells them how you feel and that you are thinking of them.
For your partner, you don’t need to wait for anniversaries to surprise them with a gift. No matter how little, gifts are always cherished by whoever is on the receiving end. You would be surprised at the difference a simple card can make.
Check up on them often
This works like magic to brighten up someone’s day when you randomly check on them. If you call someone while they are out to ask how they are, it means they are in your thoughts and it’s another effective way of saying I love without using the words. You can call your partner at work or when they are are away from you to show you are thinking of them.
Spend time with them
It’s a busy world, and when you spend your spare time with someone, it simply means they mean so much to you. Spending quality time with your partner can be done during holidays, taking a walk in the evenings or at any other time you get off work.
Public display of affection (PDA)
PDAs involve holding hands, kissing, or cozying up to each other in public in the most decent manner. If you feel your partner is comfortable with this, use the PDAs to show them how much they mean to you. Kissing someone in clear view of everyone around shows you are proud they are with you.
Help out with chores and errands
Running errands or helping out with chores tells your partner you would do anything to make life better for them. You can help wash their car, get the groceries and do other things around the house to show you care.
Make use of their love language
Everyone has their own love language, and if you can master that, you will find it easier to express your feeling without using words. Knowing your partner’s love language helps you understand things that turn them on or off, as the case may be.
Granted, women thrive on compliments and love it when their efforts to look beautiful are noticed and appreciated. Likewise, men like to be complimented, even though it might not appear like they care that much. In the process of dishing out these compliments to your partner, emotions run rife, and feelings are expressed.
Using body language like eye contact, flirting, tender touches, and random snuggling can go a long way in telling someone you love them. Play with your partner often and while at it, you can try things like touching or smacking them tenderly and running away or look at them with lustful eyes.