Now is the right time to express your love to your loved ones, the people you hold very close to your heart. It is not enough to keep it in your heart, you ought to show it and talk about it at every given opportunity, love is a beautiful thing. Here are some beautiful I love you quotes that will help you
How Much I Love You Quotes – I Love You So Much Quotes For Him
1. “Every touch reminds my heart just how much I love you.”-Source Unknown
2. “If the sky where made of paper and the ocean my ink well; I still wouldn’t be able to describe how much I love you, and how wonderful you make me feel when I am with you.”-Source Unknown
3. “I love you simply because it’s you.”- Source Unknown
4. “You are the sun that shines in my life, you brighten my day, you chase the dark away and you dry up the rain; that is one of the many reasons I love you.”-Source Unknown
5. “I don’t know much, but I know I love you.”-Source Unknown
6. “If I counted all of the ways that I love you, I would be counting forever.”-Source Unknown
7. “My love for you is plain and simple, absolute and pure, easily explained yet infinite. What more can I say… except I love you.”-Source Unknown
8. “Never knew I could feel like this, like I’ve never seen the sky before. Want to vanish inside your kiss and I love you until the end of time.” from the movie, “Moulin Rouge”
9. “Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I love you … from my heart I really do. I will be waiting, always. Whatever it takes, whatever’s at stake, you know I’ll be right here, right here … always waiting for you.”-Source Unknown
10. “I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy. I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love – be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do…. I will be strong, I will be faithful ’cause I’m counting on a new beginning, a reason for living, a deeper meaning.”-Savage Garden
11. “I love you, beyond poetry.”-Source Unknown
12. “Even if a day should go by when I don’t say, ‘I love you,’ may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do.”-Source Unknown
13. “Everybody’s looking for a something, one thing that makes it all complete. Well, for me it’s waking up beside you, to watch the sun rise on your face, to know that I can say, ‘I love you,’ in any given time or place.”-Westlife
14. “Of all the things you taught me… you taught me patience, you taught me fidelity, you taught me hope, the most important thing is you taught me how to love. I love you so much!”-Joaquin C.
15. “Because I love you my nights are no longer dark.”-Source Unknown
16. “I would give my life for you, you mean the world to me. You know I love you and I wanna be together when you run away. Just me and you, just you and me. Will you run away with me?”-NB Ridaz “Runaway”
17. “‘Wait!’ That’s what I said before you went away. Wait, that’s what I’m doin’ until today. Wait forever I guess I will, I just wish I could have told you, ‘Wait! I love you still….'”-Source Unknown
18. “Maybe that’s the reason why I love you; you’re my heart, Girl, and with all the crazy things that I do, you’re still here, Girl. No one else can make me feel like you do. You share my world.”-B2k
19. “Listen to my heart can you hear it sing, tellin me to give you everything. Seasons may change, winter to spring, but I love you, until the end of time.”-Moulin Rouge
20. “I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.”-Source Unknown
21. “I said I care, but you just smiled at me. I said I miss you, but you just shrugged your shoulders. I said I love you, but you just look at me. I turn my back and walk away, but you said, ‘Wait….'”-Source Unknown
22. “‘Cause I miss you, body and soul, so strong that it takes my breath away and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. ‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right, and though I can’t be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side.”-Daniel Bedingfield
23. “I may not know everything, but there’s one thing that I know and am sure of; I love you.”-Source Unknown
24. “I love you because I did not intend to love you and yet I honestly do.”-Source Unknown
25. “I want you to know how much I love you, but the words escape me.”-Source Unknown
26. “It takes three seconds to say I love you. Three hours to explain it and a lifetime to prove it.”-Source Unknown
27. “Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.”-Source Unknown
28. “If I could write a letter using the sky as my paper, the ocean for my ink, and the stars as my words, it would still not be enough to describe how much I love you.”-Source Unknown
29. “Did you ever love somebody so much that the earth moved? Did you ever love somebody, even though it hurt to? Did you ever love somebody – there was nothing else your heart could do? Did you ever love somebody like I love you?”-Brandy
30. “I love you very much, because with you, I found a way to love myself again.”-Source Unknown
31. “I don’t know if it’s your smile, your laugh, or just the way you are that makes me feel like this … but whatever it is, everytime I see you, I love you more then ever before.”-Source Unknown
32. “I will walk beside you, I will push you forward from behind and I will run ahead and encourage you forward – all because I love you.”-Source Unknown
33. “If I was to use water from the ocean as ink to write of how much I love you, the ocean would dry.”-Source Unknown
34. “I miss you so much that you’re always on my mind. I love you so much that you’re always in my heart.”-Source Unknown
35. “With eyes so passionate and blue; a heart so precious and true; there should be no question as to why I love you.”-Source Unknown
36. “Man loves money, bees love honey, flowers love dew, and I love you!”-Source Unknown
37. “… and I still can’t believe that you came up to me and said, ‘I love you’, I love you too.”-Source Unknown
38. “I love you more than my teddybear, but please, don’t tell him … .”-Source Unknown
39. “A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.”-Source Unknown
40. “What else can I say … I love you and then again love you and this goes on and on … .”-Source Unknown
41. “If there’s time for only three words in my lifetime, it would be, I love you.”-Source Unknown
42. “If you’re asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you’re asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you’re asking what I value, the answer is you. If you asking if I love you, the answer is I DO.”-Source Unknown
43. “Although we are not able to be with one another right now, don’t give up, for the words ‘I love you’ has true meaning and holds all my feelings. Just have faith and hold on, for love conquers all things.”-Source Unknown
44. “Let these words not only touch your eyes, let it travel through your soul, and let it rest in your heart, as you rest in mine, ‘I love you.'”-Source Unknown
45. “You really shouldn’t say I love you unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot – people forget.”-Jessica
46. “I love you by no stretch of your imagination.”-Source Unknown
47. “If you want to know how much I love you, try catching raindrops; the ones you catch are how much you love me, and the ones you miss are how much I love you.”-Source Unknown
48. “More than you would ever know, more than I could ever show, more – much more – with each passing day, Darling, I love you.”-Source Unknown
49. “Distance may have gathered between us, but my love for you will never fade. That’s how much I love you; nothing can separate us, my love.”-Source Unknown
50. “It’s easy to say, ‘I love you,’ to someone, but it’s more meaningful to thank someone for loving you.”-Jon Bon Jovi
51. “I could wait for you forever, fight for you, or die for you. But what crosses my mind, which brings a tear, is that no matter how much I love you, I can’t make you feel the same.”-Fantasie
52. “The greatest distance in this world for two people is not living and death. It is that I’m standing in front of you, but you don’t know that I love you!”-Source Unknown
53. “If a raindrop could represent how much I love you, I would ask the lord to send a storm.”-Source Unknown
54. “If you have to say you love me, it’s because I need to know. If you want to say you love me, it’s because you want me to know. But, saying that you love me is simply because you do. I love you, too!”
55. “I love you more than any word can say … I love you more than every action I take … I’ll be right here loving you till the end.”
56. “831 means ‘I Love You’8 letters3 words1 meaning.”
57. “I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.”
58. “The words I love you are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It’s a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud.”
59. “I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.”
60. “Everyday, all I hear is, ‘You deserve better,’ ‘You deserve more.’ But, everyday I love you more and more. I get myself crazed over it because I know that it’s true, I don’t wanter better, I only want you.”-Source Unknown
61. “Saying I love you isn’t hard; saying I love you and meaning it is.”-Source Unknown
62. “Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart.”
63. “It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.”
64. “If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one’s self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love – then, I LOVE YOU.”
65. “Go ahead and say it: I love you. You can say it a thousand times. But, true love doesn’t need to be told.”
66. “If you once said I will love you more than anyone until the day I die, and that person leaves you; how will you say I love you more than anyone again, or should you say that?”
67. “These words do not come from a book, they do not come from a website nor do they come from a song, they come from me; ‘I love you.'”-Source Unknown
68. “I love you for you, but mostly I love you for what I am when I’m with you.”-Taylor
69. “I am not blind to your love for me, and I dare say that I love you with my whole heart, but I’m just afraid to lose a friendship like ours.”-Source Unknown
70. “Saying I love you is important, but not enough. Remember, love is a verb, an action word. Sometimes, passive because it happens to us, but also active, because we choose to do it.”
71. “The more I know you, the more I love you.”-Source Unknown
72. “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”
73. “You may not have heard me tell you that I love you, but the way that I look into your eyes, the way I smile when you pass by, and the way that my heart feels when you are near all speaks of what best describes the love that I feel.”-Source Unknown
74. “For yesterday’s memories, today’s love, and tomorrow’s dreams I love you.”-Source Unknown
75. “I love you not because it is right, but because I love you.”-Source Unknown
76. “If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?”-Source Unknown
77. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says: ‘I need you because I love you.'”-Erich Fromm 1900-1980
78. “Each star in the sky symbolizes one reason why I love you.”-Source Unknown
79. “I have painted a million of kisses for you.I have filled an ocean of tears for you.I have walked a thousand miles for you.I have counted the stars for you. I did that, all because I love you.”-Source Unknown
80. “The more I live, the more I know, What’s simple is true; I love you.”-Jewel
81. “There’s no limit to what I wouldn’t do for you. Just ask, it will be done, no matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I love you, and you’ll always be in my heart.”-Source Unknown
82. “The wind is the moon’s imagination; it seeps through cracks, ripples the grass, explores the unknown…. My love is my soul’s imagination. How do I love you? Imagine….”-Saul Williams
83. “I love you more now than when you began to read this sentence.”-Samuel
84. “You’re the reason I love and the reason I’d die. You’re the reason I smile yet break down and cry. You’re the reason I keep going and the reason I fall. I love you so much and you don’t even care at all.”-Source Unknown
85. “When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!”-Source Unknown
86. “With all my heart I love you, Baby. Stay with me and you will see…. My arms, will hold you, Baby; never leave; ’cause, Baby, I believe I’m in love….”
87. “Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you’ll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.”
88. “I don’t fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I’m in fear of how much I love you.”
89. “Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.”
90. “If I love you this much, and I’m not the one for you, then the one for you will be everything I am; and everything I’m not.”
91. “When I say I love you just take it, take it as it is.”-Source Unknown
92. “If you want to know how much I love you, try to catch the drops of rain; those you catch is how much you love me and those you’ve left is how much I love you.”-Source Unknown
93. “I love you without reason and that is reason enough.”-Source Unknown
94. “You could put all the hearts together in the world and that still wouldn’t describe how much I love you.”-Source Unknown
95. “Non c’e nessuno(There is no other,)Bello come te e ti amo(as beautiful as you, and I love you).”-Source Unknown
96. “I love you, these three words could change our lives forever, but for you, I will take that chance.”-Source Unknown
97. “Look into my heart and see what I am saying, for my heart speaks the truth and the truth is I love you.”-Source Unknown
98. “Never knew I could feel like this, like I never saw the sky before. Want to lose myself in your kiss, everyday I love you more and more.”-Moulin Rouge
99. “I can only tell you a little of how much I love you as there are not enough words to describe it, the rest of how I feel is a private conversation between our hearts.”-Source Unknown
100. “If a hug from me conveys to you how much I love you, then I wish to hold you in my arms for ever and ever.”-Source Unknown
101. “Somewhere other than the night, she needs to hear, ‘I love you.’ Somewhere other than the night, she needs to know you care. she wants to know she’s needed, she needs to be held tight. Somewhere other than the night.”-Garth Brooks
102. “Just because I love you doesn’t mean I have to like you right now.”
from the movie, “How to Loose a Guy In ten Days”
103. “I love you unconditionally, with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible.”-Source Unknown
104. “True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the ‘I love you’s’ or the ‘I miss you’s’, but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.”-Source Unknown
105. “Going back with you may be hard, but going forward without you is impossible. I love you.”-Source Unknown
106. “Everytime the wind blows, I whisper, ‘I LOVE YOU!'”-Source Unknown
107. “Baby! I love you more than cooked food.”-Source Unknown
108. “I’m afraid to admit that I’m in love with you, but I can’t forget your eyes and I can’t stop feeling your lips; your words keep echoing in my head and you always make me weak. I don’t want to mean it when I say, ‘I love you’, but I can’t help it.”-Source Unknown
109. “I’ve fallen in love with you and I’ll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don’t know what I’ll say, but I’ll never stop loving you, each and every day.”-Source Unknown
110. “I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you!”-Source Unknown
111. “Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.”-Source Unknown
112. “‘I love you’, are three words with infinite meanings, but only one feeling.”-Source Unknown
113. “When I saw you I was afraid to meet you,When I met you I was afraid to know you, When I knew you I was afraid to love you,Now I love you and I’m afraid to lose you!”
114. “You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?”-Source Unknown
115. “Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between … I love you.”-Source Unknown
116. “The most cruel thing a person can do is to forbid someone from saying, ‘I love you’ to the one he loves, yet it is more cruel to force one to say ‘I love you not’ to the one he loves most.”-CoRSaGe
117. “I love you today, yesterday and every tomorrow.”-Source Unknown
118. “I do not know how much I love you, but I do know how much more I wish to.”-Source Unknown
I Love You So Much Quotes For Her- I Love You This Much Quotes
119. Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.
120. You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
121. Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
122. Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
123. I never thought I’d want to settle down, but you changed everything. I’m a better man with you in my life.
124. I’m flying high, because your love gives me wings. Let me build you a palace in the clouds.
125. I promise to always treat you like a queen. You reign over my heart, and your wish is my command.
126. There is no other woman in the world like you. I am the luckiest man alive to be able to call you mine.
127. Some say to know you is to love you. I say to know you is to be truly blessed.
128. I never knew how love could feel until I met you. I could never have imagined it.
129. Your love is the love spoken of in the classics. You inspire the poet’s pen.
130. For the rest of my life, I will count each day with you well spent.
131. Your love is like the lamp in the window that guides me home through the darkest night.
132. With every beat of my heart, I love you more and more. You’re the rhythm that keeps me steady on the march through life.
133. Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
134. If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
135. Sometimes, I knock on the doors of your heart, just to make sure I still live there.
136. You’re still a little kitten that looks at my eyes, wanting love in this cold world.
137. 1I don’t have much to give you. I’m not a rich man. What I can promise is that everything I do will be for you, always.
138. All the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it when I get to spend forever by your side.
139.You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day, while I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone. No longer am I in such a way.
140. Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.
141. I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
142. You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today, we can blackmail each other.
143. Every day with you is one that brings great joy to my heart, and peace to my restless soul.
144. When I am troubled, I only need to think of you to ease my soul.
145. No greater light illuminates my path than the love you have brought into my life.
146. Just a minute spent with you is better than a whole day of sunshine.
147. I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas Day, just knowing that I’m with you.
148. My love for you knows no boundaries. You are the reason behind everything that is good in my life.
149. Words cannot express all that you mean to me. May you somehow just know that which I cannot explain.
150. All my days with you are days worth living. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be alone.
151. Before you, I never believed in forever. Now, I know that is not long enough to spend with you.
152. While Heaven must surely mourn the loss of one of its own, we mere mortals celebrate your grace.
153. To have you in my life is a blessing I could never deserve. You are the definition of grace.
154. Every day with you is better than the day before. How is it that you continuously improve upon perfection?
155. Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain.
156. I smile every time I see you. When you return that smile to me, my heart overflows with joy.
157. There is no finer day than a day with you by my side. Thank you for all that you are.
158. You brighten each day with the love you bring. At night, the stars align to shine their light on you.
159. In this ever-changing world, you are the constant by which I measure my progress. I’d be lost without you.
160. My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
161. When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.
162. In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
163. All of the little things you do warm my heart. You are a constant source of joy in my life.
You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.
164. I sleep as fast as I can, so I can hurry up and wake up next to you.