Are you on a date? Planning one? Has your crush accepted to go out with you? Lost on how to go about the conversation? Worry no more. We have you covered. Here, we have taken time out to research some of the most interesting questions you need to start a conversation, keep a conversation going or send and get her to share some of her deepest feelings with you.
Interesting Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
1. What are the three parts of your body people compliment more frequently?
2. What is your favorite word?
3. Do you like kids?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your least favorite word?
6. Ever been in true love?
7. On a scale of 1 to 5, how organized are you?
8. Do you exercise regularly? If so, how often?
9. Name your 2 favorite colors and why you love them?
10. Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?
11. Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
12. Ever been skinny dipping?
13. What did you enjoy high school most for?
14. Do you do any drugs? If yes, what?
15. What was the last book you read without skipping through anything?
16. Who was someone you really looked up to when you were little — someone you considered to be a mentor?
17. Do you take showers in the morning or at night more?
18. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
19. Are you a morning person?
20. Ever had surgery? If yes, for what reason?
21. Ever come close to death?
22. Ever broken any bones?
23. What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
24. Do you drink? If yes, how often?
25. Do you have any phobias?
26. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
27. Do you smoke? If yes, how much?
28. Name someone you can tell just about anything to?
29. Do any of your close friends have children?
30. Are celebrities appropriate role models for your generation? Why or why not?
31. Are looks important in a relationship?
32. Are looks important in someone you’re dating?
33. Are there any big, innate differences between the sexes?
34. Are there any causes you strongly believe in?
35. Are there any groups of people you just can’t stand?
36. Are there any people you think are just better than others?
37. Are there any sexual acts that make you uncomfortable?
38. Are there any superstitions on making someone fall in love with you?
39. Ever had a one night stand? If so, how many and do you regret any of them?
40. Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with?
You would love: 110 Really Stupid Questions
41. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
42. Have you ever cheated in a relationship?
43. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
44. What turns you off?
45. Do you like to talk dirtily on the phone or online?
46. How old is your perfect age for a wedding?
47. Do you want children?
48. Favorite animal to use as a pet?
49. Do you trust easily?
50. Do you believe in ghost?
51. Would you prefer the lights on or off during sex?
52. Is the male or female body the closest to perfection?
53. Do you like kissing in public?
54. Do you have a fetish that you would like to employ in your next relationship?
55. Would you ever start a relationship with someone who was still living with an ex for financial reasons?
56. Would you date someone significantly (9 years or over) older than you?
57. Which colors do you like me wearing for you?
58. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
59. What is your view of a well-functioning relationship?
60. Do you like to budget or just be more casual around finances?
61. What are your feelings about religion for raising children?
62. Describe to me the perfect date?
63. What are the most important traits in a man, in your opinion?
64. What are you 3 favorite activities?
65. What types of movies do you enjoy?
66. What would you do if a bear came up to you and we were together in the forest?
67. If God asked you for three boons, then what would they be and why?
68. If deserted on an island, what three things would you want and why would you choose them?
69. If you had a whole week to do things with your partner, what would you do?
70. You and crush are going to watch a movie, what three types of movies would you choose?
71. Tell me something about your childhood?
72. Describe yourself in a single sentence?
73. What would you cook for me?
74. What would you like to change about yourself?
75. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
76. Do you make friends easy?
77. What’s your idea of the perfect date?
78. Where do you see yourself in five, ten, fifteen years?
79. Who is your favorite hero of all time?
80. Do you consider yourself a happy person?
81. What is your greatest trait, accomplishment, goal for the future?
82. Generally, in life, what makes you happy?
83. Would you like to date someone a lot purer than you?
84. When fooling around with someone, do you sometimes have sexual fantasies about other people?
85. Is it possible for full-figured women to be equally attractive as thinner women?
You would love: 100 Best Would You Rather Questions
86. You’ve just met someone incredible and he’s been kind enough to cough up a phone number. When do you call?
87. Do you think the family of a murder victim should have any say in what punishment is given to the murderer?
88. Would you have a ‘Happy Button’ installed on your body, connected to your brain, which would instantly make you very happy whenever you pressed it?
89. Have you ever posed as a nude model?
90. Would you prefer if good things happened, or interesting things?
Interesting Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
91. Do you have brothers? Are they older or younger than you?
92. Are they required to pay you back or do you just give them money when they ask?
93. Have graduated from college?
94. Are you a bad person?
95. Are you a beach, country or city person?
96. Are you a collector of anything?
97. Are you a cuddler?
98. Are you a dog or cat person?
99. Are you a fan of dragons?
100. Are you a God-fearing individual?
101. Are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
102. Are you a jealous person?
103 Are you a kissable person?
104. Are you a lover or a fighter?
105. Are you a member of any societies or associations?
106. Are you a ‘morning’ or ‘night’ person?
107. Are you a neat freak?
108. Are you a people’s person or do you prefer your own company?
109. Are you a political activist?
110. Are you a positive or negative person?
111. How many people have you had sex with before me?
112. Would you tattoo my name on your upper arm?
113. What would You Like Me To Do To You?
114. What is your Ultimate Fantasy?
115. Should I Enroll in Pole Dancing Classes?
116. Should We Go To Victoria’s Secrets?
117. Should I Get A Brazilian?
118. Can I Tie You Up?
119. What would you like to do to me?
120. Shall I dress up?
121. What’s Your favorite position?
122. How often do you masturbate?
123. When you first met me, what was the first thing that attracted you to me?
124. If I don’t express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love?
125. How would you feel if I walk into the bathroom when you are in the middle of using the facility?
126. After I had asked you out for the first time, was there any part of you that wanted to say no?
You would love: Deep Personal Questions to Ask A Guy
127. Did anyone help you figure out how to ask me out on a first date?
128. What are your views on open relationships?
129. Do I ever embarrass you in public?
More Interesting Questions To Ask Your Date
130. Who is usually the dominant one in a relationship – the guy or girl?
131. Is it okay for one partner in to take a vacation alone?
132. When you have sexual fantasies, who do you usually think of?
132. What did you think of me when you first saw me?
133. Which was the moment when I impressed you most?
134. What body part do you like most in me?
135. What don’t you like about me?
136. How many times in a day, if at all, is it normal for people to have sex?
137. Is taking a pen or scratchpad from work considered stealing?
138. If you found someone’s wallet and there was a fifty dollar bill inside, what would you do with it?
139. If your friend was cheating on their lover, would you tell them to stop?
140. What would you do if I told you I was pregnant.
141. Where did you have your first sex?
142. At what age did you start smoking?
143. Virgin or not?
144. How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10?
145. Have you ever slept with someone 10 years or older than you?
146. Over 10 years younger?
147. When was the last time you were REALLY turned on?
148. Does love = sex?
149. What is the first physical thing you notice in the opposite sex?
150. Would you make a fool out of yourself in public if it meant you were making your partner laugh?
151. Do you have any pet names?
152. How did you get them?
153. What would you like me to call you other than your name?
154. Did you grow up here?
155. Which are your favorite bands or singers?
156. What school activities do you or did you participate in?
157. Where were you born?
158. Do you have any siblings?
159. Where did your family go on vacation in the summer?
160. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?
Now that you have this list, you have no excuse for enduring or making someone endure a boring time out with you. Go, blow their minds and may love be the winner.