Here is a huge collection of best friend quotes. Best friends are very important people in our lives, they are always there both in good times and bad times. We need such friends to share our happiness and challenges with. Most people have been hurt many times by “so called friends” that it makes it hard to know who is actually a friend, probably this post will help you to solve the puzzle. Here are some quotes about best friends.
Quotes For Best Friends – Cute best friend quotes – my best friend quotes
1. You’re just jealous because we act stupid in public and people still love us.— Unknown
2. Friends are like four leaf clovers; hard to find but lucky to have.— Unknown
3. I roll with the best and nothing less.— Unknown
4. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.— Unknown
5. Trust is the foundation of every successful friendship and relationship. Without it, the entire thing would be non-existent.— Unknown
6. Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.— Unknown
7. We’re best friends. When you fall, I’ll always pick you up…after I stop laughing and take a picture.— Unknown
8. A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.— Unknown
9. Any person can be nice to your face, but it takes a real friend to be nice behind your back.— Unknown
10. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.— Unknown
11. We’re so cool, ice cubes are jealous.— Unknown
12. A friend to all is a friend to none.— Unknown
13. I used to be normal till I met those losers I call my best friends.— Unknown
14. Friends ask you why you’re crying. Best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.— Unknown
15. When worse comes to worst; my girls come first.— Unknown
16. Friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s about being separated, and knowing nothing will change.— Unknown
17. Become my friend for me and my personality, not for how popular I am or how much money I have.— Unknown
18. A true friend is someone who never gets bored of listening to your pointless dramas over…and over again.— Lauren Conrad
19. Friendship is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.— Unknown
20. Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.— Unknown
21. The greatest smiles will collect the greatest friends, and the happiness you share will surely return to you.— Unknown
22. I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they’re going to hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that.— Unknown
23. Friends are whatever, best friends are forever.— Unknown
24. A true friend stabs you in the front.— Unknown
25. My best friend; I have to keep her around she knows too much.— Unknown
26. A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.— Unknown
27. Goofy pictures and crazy times. Sisters at heart and partners in crime.— Unknown
28. A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where you’ve been, accepts what you have, and still allows you to grow.— Unknown
29. Best friends have conversations impossibIe to understand by other people.— Notebook of Love
30. Best friends: they know you better than you know yourself. Friends: they think they know you better than yourself. Best friends: you can be a million miles away and still you’ll be on their mind when times get rough. Friends: out of site out of mind.— Unknown
31. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.— Unknown
32. A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.— Unknown
33. Good friends will bail you out of jail, best friends will be sitting next to you saying that was awesome!— Unknown
34. A brunette and a blonde with an inseparable bond.— Unknown
35. Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.— Unknown
36. It’s just something that happens as you grow up. You realize it is less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.— Unknown
37. Friends are like bras: close to the heart and there for support.— Unknown
38. Best friends are the people who make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better.— Unknown
39. Unlike Barbies, my girls and me, aren’t sold separately.— Unknown
40. If you’ve got friends like mine; raise your glasses. If you don’t; raise your standards.— Unknown
41. We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.— Unknown
42. Just when you thought you were the center of attention; we showed up.— Unknown
43. You and your girls turn heads, but me and my girls break necks.— Unknown
44. Best friends. It’s not a label, it’s a promise.
45. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value, rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.— C.S. Lewis
46. When it hurts to look back and you’re scared to look ahead, you can always look beside you and your best friend will be there.— Unknown
47.Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.— Unknown
48. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.— Unknown
49. Best friends: the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them.— Unknown
50. True friends are the ones that have nice things to say about you behind your back.— Unknown
51. God made us friends because no mother could handle us as sisters!— Unknown
52. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.— Unknown
53. Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love.— Unknown
54. Female friendships that work are those in which women help each other belong to themselves.— Louise Bernikow
55. When a friend does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they’ve done right.— Unknown
56. Hard times will always reveal true friends.— Unknown
57. Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.— Unknown
58. You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a ‘goddess circle’.— Jennifer Aniston
59. You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.— Unknown
60. I’ve learned… that people will forget what you said, will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.— Unknown
61. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.— Unknown
62. The language of friendship is not words, but meaning.— Unknown
63. Friend (n): One who listens, doesn’t judge, and somehow makes everything alright.— Unknown
64. The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life you can never get back.— Unknown
65. A best friend won’t agree with you to make you happy. If anything, they’ll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.— Unknown
66. A true friend is one who upon seeing a fault gives you advice and defends you in your absence.— Unknown
67. It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our live that matters.— Unknown
68. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.— Unknown
69. Lots of people want to ride with in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.— Oprah Winfrey
70. They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.— Unknown
71.Good friends help you find important things when you have lost them. Your smile, you hope, and your courage.— Unknown
72. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun, but leave you in the dark.— Unknown
73. There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit bette— Unknown
74. Friends don’t let friends do silly things…alone.— Unknown
75. True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes.— Unknown
76. Friends are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can’t break them apart.— Unknown
77. Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote, or terminate. You’re the CEO of your life.— Unknown
78. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.— Unknown
79. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation and doesn’t always need togetherness. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.— Unknown
80. Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.— Unknown
81. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it’ll always get you the right ones.— John Lennon
82. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.— Unknown
83. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.— Friedrich Nietzsche
84. Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them…your smile, your hope, and your courage— Doe Zantamata
85. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.— Arnold Glasow
86. A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.— Jim Morrison
87. True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.— Unknown
88. The only people you owe your loyalty to are those who never made you question theirs.— Unknown
89. A best friend isn’t just someone who’s always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.— Unknown
90. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.— Linda Grayson
91. My friends make me happy. They know just how to take any situation or any problem I’m having and turn it upside down.— Unknown
92. If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.— Marilyn Manson
93. Best friends understand when you say forget it, wait forever when you say just a minute, stay when you say leave me alone, and open the door before you can say come in.— Unknown
94. In life you never lose friends, you just find out who your real ones are.— Unknown
95. Friends are like boobs. Some are big. Some are small. Some are real. Some are fake.— Unknown
96. Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.— Unknown
97. Friends pick us up when we fall down. If they can’t pick us up, they lie down, and listen for a while.— Unknown
98. Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.— Unknown
99. Our friendship is like a cup of tea…a special blend of you and me.— Unknown
100. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are always there.— Unknown
101. A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.— Unknown
102. When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count!— Unknown
103. Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.— Unknown
104. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, fear the fake friend that hugs you.— Unknown
105. Your best friends are going to hurt you every once in a while, you must forgive them for that.— Unknown
106. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.— Unknown
107. She’s my best friend; if you break her heart, I’ll break your face.— Unknown
108. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’— C.S. Lewis
109. There are people we meet in life that make everything seem magical. Cherish them.— Unknown
110. A cute thought for those who believe in friendship, it’s not necessary to share every secret between true friends, but the thing is that whatever you share should be true.— Unknown
111. He who seeks a faultless friend remains friendless.— Unknown
112. Everybody will be your friend when you’re doing the right things. Your true best friends will stick with you support you even when you’re doing the wrong things.— Unknown
113. My best friend got a boyfriend and now I’m second best. But I also realized that if she put a boy before me, we were never really best friends.— Unknown
114. If nothing else, I’ve realized who I can count on. The friends who can read my mind and finish my sentence.
115. Who call me in the middle of a text message, or answer my question before I ask it. Who tell me what’s going on in my crazy head.— Unknown
116. Good friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, and love even without communication.— Unknown
117. My friends are the kind that if the house was burning down, they’d be making s’mores, and hitting on the firemen.— Unknown
118. True friends do not judge each other, they judge people together.— Unknown
119. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend has lived them with you.— Unknown
120. Difference between friends and best friends. Friends will comfort you when he rejects you. Best friends will walk up to him and ask him, ‘It’s because you’re gay, isn’t it?’— Unknown
121. Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.— Unknown
122. A good friend listens to your adventures, a best friend makes them with you.— Unknown
123. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you even when you weren’t very lovable.— Unknown
124. Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m outgoing. My best friends think I’m completely insane.— Unknown
125. The only way to have a friend is to be one.— Unknown
126. Best friends are the people who make your problems their problems just so you don’t have to go through them alone.— Unknown
127. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk.— Joquesse Eugenia
128. A real friend knows when to listen, when to stop listening, when to talk, when to stop talking, when to pour wine, when to stop pouring wine, and hand over the bottle.— Unknown
129. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.— Unknown
130. Good friends don’t let friends do stupid things…alone.— Unknown
131. Make sure the important people in your life know how important they are before it’s too late.— Unknown
When I count my blessings at Christmas, I think of friends like you.— Unknown
132. Friends: a seven letter word that I couldn’t live seven seconds without.— Unknown
133. As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.— Unknown
134. Friends are like stars; they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.— Unknown
Friends become our chosen family.— Unknown
135. The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all about you and your mistakes, and still sees the best in you.— Unknown
136. Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. Fake friends are like leaves, found everywhere.— Unknown
137. Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.— Unknown
138. A friend will never be in your way, unless you’re falling down.— Unknown
139. It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.— Unknown
140. A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your own pointless dramas over and over again.— Unknown
141.Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.— Unknown
142. Friends are who get us through our ups and downs. Without them who knows. If you really think about it, it’s them who keeps us alive.— Unknown
143. Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.— Unknown
144. Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.— Unknown
145. Support your friend, even if you don’t support their situation.— Unknown
146. People say, ‘Find good people and let go of the bad ones.’ But it should be, ‘Find the good in people and let go of the bad.’ No one is perfect.— Unknown
147. Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.— Unknown
148. You and I are more than friends, we’re like a really small gang.— Unknown
149. Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.— Unknown
150. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.— Elbert Hubbard
151. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
152. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.— Unknown
153. True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.— Unknown
154. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.— Unknown
155. Friends are family you get to choose.— Unknown
156. We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up…after I finish laughing.— Unknown
157. A best friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh, to cry, or to complain.— Unknown
158. A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.— Unknown
159. We’re not friends anymore, just strangers with memories.— Unknown
160. Best friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.— Unknown
161. True friendship isn’t about only being there when it’s convenient, it’s about being there when it’s not.— Unknown
162. Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.— Unknown
163. The only people who truly know your story are the ones that helped you write it.— Unknown
164. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing… not healing… not curing… that is a friend who cares.— Unknown
165. Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.— Unknown
166. You know you’ve got the greatest friends when the only time they make you cry is when you’re laughing too hard.— Unknown
167. I know you can buy all the things that you want because you’re so perfectly rich. But from that all, you can’t buy just one thing. It’s a friendship.— Unknown
Funny Best Friend Quotes
168. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.― Groucho Marx
169. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ― George Carlin
170. Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces. ― Anne Lindbergh
171. Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.― Belgicia Howell
172. At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry― Victor Hugo
173. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky― S.E. Hinton
174. Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever.― George R.R. Martin
175. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty
176. Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, Best friends listen to what you don’t say
177. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend― Albert Camus
178. A friend who offers help without asking for explanations is a treasure beyond price― Robert A. Heinlein
179. True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable― David Tyson Gentry
180. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart― Elisabeth Foley
181. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.― Helen Keller
182. A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself― Frank Crane
183. We know our friends by their defects rather than their merits― W. Somerset Maugham
184. A friend is long sought, hardly found, and with difficulty kept― St. Jerome
185. Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.― Edwin Arlington Robinson
186. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.― Charles Caleb Colton
187. Friendship is love minus sex and plus reason. Love is friendship plus sex minus reason― Mason Cooley
188. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity― Kahlil Gibran
189. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.― John Churton Collins
190. The language of friendship is not words, but meanings― David Henry Thoreau
191. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow― William Shakespeare
192. But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life― Thomas Jefferson
193. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you― A.A. Milne
194. Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours― Ludwig Van Beethoven
195. She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.― Toni Morrison
196. Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.― Sicilian proverb
197. A friend is a person who walks in when the rest of the world walks out― Dornacher
198. The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend― Aristotle
199. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life― Mark Twain
200. A single rose can be my garden; a single friend, my world― Leo Buscaglia
201. Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too― Thomas Fuller
202. The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend― Ann Kaiser Stearns
203. The wicked can have only accomplices, self-seekers have associates, princes have courtiers. Only the virtuous have friends― Voltaire
204. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky― S.E. Hinton
205. A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world― Lois Wyse
206. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.― Charles Caleb Colton
207. A true friend stabs you in the front.― Oscar Wilde
208. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.― John Churton Collins
209. There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.― Benjamin Franklin
210. You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.― Harry S. Truman
211. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.― C.S. Lewis
212. The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist.― Aaron Machado
213. I bet dying vultures have lots of awkward moments with their friends.― Guy Endore-Kaiser
214. If you lend a friend five dollars and never see him again, it was worth it.
215. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.― Linda Grayson
216. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked ― Bernard Meltzer
217. A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.― Jim Hayes
218. It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected― Charles Lamb
219. Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.
220. My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.
221. My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don’t really know me.― Garry Shandling
222. Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling inside.
223. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend― David Henry Thoreau
224. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.― Jane Austen
225. Friendship is genuine when two friends can enjoy each others company without speaking a word to one another― George Ebers
226. At the shrine of friendship never say die, let the wine of friendship never run dry― Victor Hugo
227. Without friends the world is but a wilderness― Francis Bacon
Boy Or Guy Best Friend Quotes
228. If I say I’ll be there for you, you can count on me. I’m not the type of person to just let a friend cry herself to sleep, I’ll stay up late talking about the weirdest things to cheer you up, I’ll hug you at awkward times just to see you break a smile, I’ll let you cry on my shoulder, and most of all I’ll never let my best friend go.
229. A best friend is someone you can call at any hour to laugh, to cry, or to complain.
230. A friend will call you an idiot, but a best friend will not only call you one, but act like one with you.
231. It sucks when you fall in love with your best friend, because when it’s over, they are the one person you want to comfort you.
232. Behind every girl’s smile is a best friend who put it there.
233. You’ll know when you have a best friend when you have had a few fights, and you stick together through everything! A best friend is there for you always!
234. I will always be beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend, I will smile when you smile feel all the pain you do, if you cry a single tear, I promise I will cry too.
235. Your best friend has probably done more for you in life, in terms of favors and life experience, than your boyfriend has. You should show them more appreciation.
236. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
237. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
238. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
239. The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read.
240. Your girlfriend should be your best friend… so don’t treat her like a friend with benefits.
241. my best friend. You smile, I smile. You cry, I cry. What makes you happy, makes me happy. I’ll love you forever, I promise.
242. I’m scared to fall in love with you, because your my best friend.
243. Behind every heart, there is a best friend guarding it in case it breaks.
244. A friend has to asks you whats wrong, a good friend has a shoulder for you to cry on, but a best-friend knows where to bury the bodies.
245. The best friend will probably acquire the best wife, because a good marriage is founded on the talent for friendship
246. An incinerator is a writer’s best friend.
247. My best friend is GOD.
248. No-one is completely unhappy at the failure of his best friend
249. The cat could very well be man’s best friend but would never stoop to admitting it.
250. The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
251. A circle is round, it has no ends, that’s how long I want to be your best friend.
252. If you love a stranger, be friends. If you love your friend, be best friends. If you love your best friend, tell him.
253. You fall in love with your best friend, it doesnt mean that you guys stop being friends. It just brings more happiness for both of you.
254. A true best friend: will always be there, will love you, wil wipe away your tears, will laugh with you, will be crazy, will be stupid, and will be beside you till the day you die
255. Only a true best friend can protect you from your mortal enemies.
Short Best Friend Quotes
256. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. – Ally Condie
257. Friends are the family you choose – Jess C. Scott
258. We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. – Ray Bradbury
259. Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next. – Dean Koontz
260. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. – Dale Carnegie
261. Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends. – Virginia Woolf
262. The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? – Eugene Kennedy
263. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
264. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? – Abraham Lincoln
265. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
266. An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. – Buddha
267. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. – Henry David Thoreau
268. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson
269. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
270. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry
271. The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. – Barbara Kingsolver
272. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. – Robert Brault
273. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. – Washington Irving
274. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
275. In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends. – John Churton Collins
276.You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter
277. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
278. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich
279. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. – Henry Ford
280. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
281. Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. – Octavia Butler
282. Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success. – Oscar Wilde
283. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
284. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle
285. A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. – Arthur Brisbane
286. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis
287. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas
288. Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates
289. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. – Samuel Butler
290. When you say best friends, it means friends forever.
300. Best friends understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stay when you say leave me alone.
301.That awkward moment when a girl talks to you in the restroom like you guys have been best friends forever…
302. Friends will come and go, but you best friends will be by your side forever.
303. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness.
304. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
305. Best friends are hard to find…cuz the very best one already me.
306. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
307. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson
308. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
309. A friendship that can end never really began – Publilius Syrus
310. Remember all the times we had together? What happened to Best Friends Forever?
311. I got a lotta best friends. Some o’ them I don’t even hardly know!
312. Best friends are like thighs they are always sticking together.
313. I love my best friends because we hate the same things.
314. When I say best friends forever, I actually mean it all my trues out there, you know who you are!
315. Best friends are meant to last forever.
316. Love me now, hate me never, best friends forever!
317. We play around like best friends. Love like Romeo and Juliet. And fuck like animals! This is forever.
318. Friends are for now, best friends are forever.
319. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
320. All days will pass, all moments will last, each friend will part, it’s a journey too fast.
321. There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you. – Paramahansa Yogananda
322. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
323. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. – C.S. Lewis
324. Having those weird conversations with your best friends and thinking if anyone heard us right now, we’d be put into a mental hospital.