The greatest tragedy in life is not death, rather it is the potentials that die inside all of us even while we are still living. We only live once, so it will make more sense if we will make maximum use of our potentials while we are still living. We will all die someday, so its not about how long we live but what we did with the short time we have on earth. Here are some more inspirational quotes about life.
Good Quotes About Life – Wise Quotes About Life
1. “Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas Edison
2. “Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.”– Sir Claus Moser
3. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”– Lao Tzu
4. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Unknown
5. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
6. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
7. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
8. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
9. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
10. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
11. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
12. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
13. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
14. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
15. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
16. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
18. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
19. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington
20. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
21. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
22. “Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.” – Unknown
23. Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. – Andy Biersack
24. “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”– Will Rogers
25. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
26. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”– Sydney Harris
27. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”– Jim Rohn
28. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”– Vince Lombardi
29. “If not us, who? If not now, when?”– John F. Kennedy
30. “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.”– Dudley Field Malone
31. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.”– Albert Einstein
32. “We become what we think about.”– Earl Nightingale
33. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”– Buddha
34. “It is not enough to aim, you must hit.”– Italian Proverb
35. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”– Joshua J. Marine
36. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”– Babe Ruth
37. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”– Oliver Wendell Holmes
38. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.”– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
39. “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident.”– Arthur Schopenhauer
40. “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown
41. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
42. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
43. “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
44. “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!” – Unknown
45. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison
46. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. –Beverly Sills
47. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
48. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. –Grandma Moses
49. “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown
50. “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.” – Unknown
Best Quotes About Life
51. “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself.” – Unknown
52. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro
53. “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”– Josiah Gilbert Holland
54. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James
55. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”– Erma Bombeck77
56. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
57. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”– Bill Cosby
58. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
59. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”– Stephen Covey
60. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”– Martin Luther King Jr.
61. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.”– Mark Twain
62. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.”– Woody Allen
63. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”– Jack Canfield
64. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”– Carl Bard
65. “Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.”– Unknown
66. “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.”– George Bernard Shaw
67. “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.”– Arthur C. Clarke
68. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
69. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
70. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
71. “Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” – Unknown
72. “One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” – Unknown
73. “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” – Unknown
74. “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.”– Zig Ziglar
75. “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”– Mahatma Gandhi
76. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”– Ray Kroc
77. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”– Lao Tzu
78. “Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.”– Joe Clark
79. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”– Larry Winget
80. “Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.”– Unknown
81. “The best revenge is massive success.”– Frank Sinatra
82. “We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.” – Unknown
83. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – Unknown
84. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
85. “Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!” – Unknown
86. “You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself.”– English Proverb
87. “Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”– Vincent Van Gogh
88. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”– Winston Churchill
89. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
90. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. –Teddy Roosevelt
91. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
92. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. –Gloria Steinem
93. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
94. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb
95. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
96. It is never too late to be what you might have been. –George Eliot
97. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
98. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. –Maimonides
99. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
100. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
Deep Quotes About Life – Quotes About Life Lessons
101. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
102. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
103. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
104. “When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.” – Unknown
105. “Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy.” – Unknown
106. “Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.” – Unknown
107. “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…” – Unknwon
108. “Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.” – Unknown
109. “Every noble work is at first impossible.”– Thomas Carlyle
110. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”– John Wooden
111. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.– Joshua J. Marine
112. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.”– Prescott
113. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. –Benjamin Franklin
114. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby
115. You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey
116. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh
117. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
118. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. –Abraham Lincoln
119. Change your thoughts and you change your world. –Norman Vincent Peale
120. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. –Benjamin Franklin
121. “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown
122. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
123. “Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown
124. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
125. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
126. Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
127. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
128. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
129. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
130. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
131. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
132. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
133. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. –Kevin Kruse
134. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
135. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
136. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
137. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
138. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. –Unknown
139. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
140. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. –Abigail Van Buren
141. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
142. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
143. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
144. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
145. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
146. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
147. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
148. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
149. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
150. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle
151. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
152. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
153. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. –Marie Curie
154. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin
155. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
156. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
157. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
158. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
159. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
160. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
161. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. –Dalai Lama
162. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
163. Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan
164. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
165. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
166. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
167. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
168. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. –Zig Ziglar
169. “Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” – Unknown
170. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
171. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
172. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
173. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
174. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
175. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama
176. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown
177. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
178. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray
179. The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
180. Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. –Sir Claus Moser
181. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks
182. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
183. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
184. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
185. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. –Jamie Paolinetti
186. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
187. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand
Funny Quotes About Life
188. Too often we visit the well of divine abundance with a teacup instead of a bucket.
189. Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
190. Never think you have reached success for when you do then you start the slide down.
191. Problems are opportunities in work clothes.
192. We didn’t lose the game, we just ran out of time.
193. I’d like to be rich enough so I could throw soap away after the letters are worn off.
194. The longer they wait, the better they like it.
195. The difficult thing about children is that they come with no instructions. You pretty well have to assemble them on your own.
196. Humor is most powerful thing that uses laughter as it base to chase your blues away.
197. Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
198. Given a choice of weapons with you sir, I should choose grammar.
199. There is no strength in numbers when you are wrong.
200. “He has a heart of gold – only harder.”
201. For some, life is like a river. It becomes overpowering, uncontrollable and sometimes wild.
202. The successful know that the road to success is always under construction; they understand the roughness of it and never expected it to be smooth.
203. “There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.”
204. I’ve met a lot of hard-boiled eggs in my life, but you – you’re 20 minutes.
205. “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.”
206. “The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground.”
207. “When you pray be careful of how you respond to what you get. I read somewhere that if you pray for rain. . . don’t complain about the mud!”
208. You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
209. A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.
210. It’s not the men in my life that counts – it’s the life in my men.
211. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse.
212. If you go to bed at night and think about your day and you haven’t laughed very much, then you must jump out of bed and go do something fun.
213. Remember the old adage; you can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
214. Laughter has no foreign accent.
215. Life is an onion which one peels crying.
216. A boat doesn’t go forward if each is rowing his own way.
217. Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.
218. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.
219. Time, indeed, is a sacred gift, and each day is a little life.
220. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
221. The test of a real comedian is whether you laugh at him before he opens his mouth.
222. We can see a thousand miracles around us every day. What is more supernatural than an egg yolk turning into a chicken?
223. It’s a funny old life . . . man’s lucky if he gets out of it alive.
224. It is a funny thing about life you get back what you put into it.
225. Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
226. In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
227. If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
228. “Make allowances for your friends’ imperfections as readily as you do for your own.”
229. Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
230. “A mother is the best friend God ever gave.”
232. “To be successful, regardless of the field, one needs to be a participant in the field of battle, rather than a spectator.”
233. “Goal setting is similar to travelling from point A to point B within a city. If you clearly understand what the goal is, you will definitely reach the destination because you know its address.”
234. There is no experience better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
235. May your life be like toilet paper. Long and useful.
236. A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
237. I don’t have a lifestyle. I have a life.
238. “I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.”
239. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seed that you plant.”
240. “You’ll be richer in the end than a prince, if you’re a friend.
241. “So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!”
242. Live within your harvest.
243. We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately.
244. Misfortune does not come with a bell on its neck.
245. Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
246. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
247. “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.”
248. “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.”
249. Humor is a great way to lighten any atmosphere, and laughing is a surefire way to brighten your outlook.
Quotes About Life And Death
250. Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to die before you die — and find that there is no death –Eckhart Tolle
251. The earth that’s nature’s mother is her tomb –Shakespeare
252. The real question is not whether life exists after death,the real question is whether you are alive before death –Osho Rajneesh
253. Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules –J. D. Salinger
254. It is possible to provide security against other ills, but as far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls –Epicurus
255. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone –Reba McEntire
256. Life is nothing without friendship –Marcus Tullius Cicero
257. Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts.
Charles Dickens –Our Mutual Friend.
258. Death is just nature’s way of telling you to slow down — Dick Sharpies
259. Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower –Hans Christian Andersen
260. Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth –Martin H. Fischer
261. What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare? W. H. Davies
262. I do not believe in an afterlife, although I am bringing a change of underwear — Woody Allen
263. He wasn’t one who wanted to look back on his life and say, “I wish I spent more time in the office.” — Anonymous
264. Being of sound mind, I spent every cent I ever had — Anonymous
265. If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead — Johnny Carson
266. Do all things with love –Og Mandino
267. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit –Kahlil Gibran
268. Death is the destination we all share, no one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be because death is very likely the single best invention of life –Steve Jobs
269. People don’t always value life, even their own, as much as they should –Alex Potvin
270. The anguish of death hangs over and leads the human spirit to wonder about the mysteries of existence, man’s destiny, life, the world –E. Morin
271. A human life is a story told by God –Hans Christian Andersen
272. Death is never a trick; nature doesn’t play a comedy; instead, it’s a tragic, colossal and unstoppable drama –L. Fuerbach
273. If anything happens to me, tell every woman I’ve ever gone with I was talking about her at the end. That way, they’ll have to reevaluate me — Albert Brooks
274. They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it makes me sad to realize I’m going to miss mine by just a few days — Garrison Keillor
275. I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter — Winston Churchill
276. I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying — Woody Allen
277. For my family to go on living the way they are living now, I can’t just die. I’ve got to die accidentally — Anonymous
278. Everybody’s gotta die sometime. That’s life — Archie Bunker
279. Planned obsolescence isn’t a new idea – God always used it with people — Robert Orben
280. I want to die like my grandfather died . . . peacefully in his sleep. Not like the other three people screaming in the car — Joey Adams
281. I don’t want to put my life in the hands of any doctor who believes in reincarnation. Give me a good old-fashioned American doc who’ll make sure you live to pay that bill — Glen Super
282. Life is like a B-movie. You don’t want to leave in the middle of it, but you don’t want to see it again — Ted Turner
283. If you don’t go to people’s funerals, they won’t come to yours — Anonymous
284. Life is something that happens to you while you’re making other plans — Margaret Miller
285. Life is not a dress rehearsal — Rose Tremain
286. It’s matters not how a man dies, but how he lives –Mello Death Note
287. We trouble our life by thoughts about death, and our death by thoughts about life –Michel de Montaigne
288. Man is a being that knows death, but can’t believe it –E. Morin quote
289. It is the will of God and Nature that these mortal bodies be laid aside, when the soul is to enter into real life; ’tis rather an embrio state, a preparation for living; a man is not completely born until he be dead: Why then should we grieve that a new child is born among the immortals? –Benjamin Franklin
290. Life was such a fragile thing—as delicate and as beautiful as a butterfly, as ephemeral as a sunset. Death is peaceful. Death is quiet, silent. It is calming –akanksha
291. I don’t want to tell you how much insurance I carry with Prudential. All I can say is: When I go, they go! — Jack Benny
292. Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry –Mark Twain
293. The trouble with life in the fast lane is that you get to the other end in an awful hurry — John Jensen
294. Memorial services are the cocktail parties of the geriatric set — Harold Macmillan
295. I won’t mind dying if I can tell St. Peter a joke he hasn’t heard — Red Skelton
296. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us –Helen Keller
297. If you are going through hell, keep going –Winston Churchill
298. The best of times is now –Oprah Winfrey
299. Whatever you are be a good one –Abraham Lincoln
300. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning –Albert Einstein
301. St. Teresa of Avila described our life in this world as like a night in a second-class hotel — Malcolm Muggeridge
302. If your time hasn’t come, not even a doctor can kill you — M. A. Perlstein
303. I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the time he killed himself — Johnny Carson
304. The healthiest response to life is joy –Deepak Chopra
305. The other night, while lying on a couch, I reviewed the high point of my life and fell asleep! — Anonymous
306. My mother always said that every time you do a good deed here on Earth, you’re storing up a treasure in heaven. Which means Mother Teresa’s probably got some beachfront property up there and I’m up to a box of Milk Duds and a Pez dispenser — Robert G. Lee
307. Why this fuss about death? Use your imagination, try to visualize a world without death — Charlotte Gilman
308. Ninety percent of living is just showing up — Woody Allen
309. Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about –Oscar Wilde
310. Where there is love there is life –Indira Gandhi
311. The only thing I regret about my life is the length of it. If I had to live my life again, I’d make all the same mistakes – only sooner — Tallulah Bankhead
312. Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television –Woody Allen
313. When fate’s got it in for you, there’s no limit to what you may have to put up with — Georgette Heyer
314. The best way to get praise is to die — Italian proverb
315. No matter how rich you become, how famous or powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will still pretty much depend on the weather — Michael Pritchard
316. I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens — Woody Allen
317. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools –Martin Luther King, Jr.
318. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once –Lillian Dickson
319. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are –Theodore Roosevelt
320. Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll need them on your way down –Wilson Mizner