Asking tricky questions is a very sure way to have fun. These tricky questions will surely make your kids laugh, and not just kids but adults too. Don’t beat yourself up if you can’t get the answer. Scroll down for your brain challenge! Here are 50 Trick Questions For Kids That Can Beat Your Brains Out
50 Trick Questions For Kids
1. What is the next alphabet in the sequence S, O, N, D, J, F, M, A, M?
2. What would come after T in the sequence F, S, S, E, N, T?
3. How many numbers between one and hundred have an “A” in their spelling?
4. On my way to the Himalayas, I met a man with four wives. Each wife was carrying a sack and each sack had seven cats in it. Each of the seven cats had six kittens. How many living creatures, in total, were going to the Himalayas?
5. Would it be ethical for a man to marry the sister of his widow?
6. How much earth is there in a hole that is 5 feet long, 3 feet wide and 8 feet deep?
7. An electrician and a plumber were waiting in line for admission to the “International Home Show”. One of them was the father of the other’s son. How could this be possible?
Frank’s father has four sons, three of whom are named One, Two and Three. What is the name of the fourth son?
8. The 22nd and the 24th US Presidents had the same parents but they were not brothers. How is that possible?
9. It runs but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. What is it?
10. Divide 50 by half and add 40.
Some months have thirty days while others have thirty-one days? Which month has twenty-eight days?
11. Which alphabet of the English language can be drunk and served to guests?
12. A woman shoots her husband. She then puts him underwater for 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. 5 minutes later, they both go and enjoy a nice dinner. How is this possible?
13. Before Mt. Everest was discovered as the highest mountain in the world, which mountain was the highest?
14. All your cousins have a common aunt who is not your aunt. Who is she then?
15. Q: Which road do ghosts linger?
A: A dead end.
16. Q: Why do fluorescent lights hum?
A: Because they forgot the words.
17. Q: What did one campfire say to the other?
A: Shall we go out tonight?
18. What is white and black, but red all over?
A: Obviously, the newspaper [read all over!]
19. Q: How can a door be not a door?
A: When it is ajar [a jar!]
20. Q: What made the lady run around her bed?
A: So as to catch up on her sleep.
21. Q: Why did the house go to the doctor?
A: Because it had a window pane/pain.
22. Q: What is round and extremely violent?
A: A vicious circle.
23. Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?
A: A towel.
24. Q: What did the ocean say to the beach?
A: Nothing, it just waved.
25. Q: Where can you find an ocean with no water?
A: On a map.
26. Q: Why do you get if you cross a chili pepper, a spade, and a poodle?
A: A hot-diggity-dog [a spicy hot dog!]
27. Q: What kind of hair do oceans have?
28. Q: Why did the clown visit the doc?
A: Because he was feeling kinda funny.
29. Q: What is brown and sticky?
A: A stick.
30. Q: Why can’t a woman living in the U.S. be buried in Canada?
A: Because she is still alive.
31. Q: What did the quilt say to the bed?
A: I have got you covered.
32. Q: What happened when the tiny fortuneteller that escaped from jail?
A: He was a small medium at large.
33. Q: What only starts to work after it is fired?
A: A rocket.
34. Q: What common 11-letter word is always spelled incorrectly?
35. Q: What do you find in the middle of nowhere?
A: The letter H.
36. Q: What did one commode say to the other commode?
A: Well, you really look flushed.
37. Q: What gives you the power and strength to walk through walls?
A: A door.
38.Q: What is green and sings?
A: Elvis Parsley.
39. Q: Why did Superman cross the road?
A: To get to the supermarket.
40. Q: What did the first volcano say to the second volcano?
A: I lava you. Do you lava me? [Love you].
41. Q: Why are movie stars always cool?
A: Because they have so many fans.
42. Q: What is the biggest problem with snow boots?
A: They melt.
43. Q: What is the name for a boomerang that does not return when thrown?
A: A stick.
44. Q: What happens when you throw a white hat into the Black Sea?
A: It gets wet.
45. Q: Why is it cold on Christmas?
A: Because it is in Decembrrrr.
46. Q: What kind of nails do carpenters or masons hate to strike?
A: Fingernails, of course.
47. Q: What happened when the magician got angry?
A: He pulled his hare out.
48. Q: What always comes at the beginning of a parade?
A: The letter P.
49. Q: What do snowmen like to eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes.
50. Q: What do lawyers always wear to court?
A: Lawsuits, of course.
Other Related Posts: