Weddings are beautiful. It is a great day for the couple; parents love them, friends adore them, photographers cherish them. Wedding card makers are not left behind. Yes, wedding cards are still cool. Now that you have bought the wedding card, what would you write on it? What to write on it is not a problem so much that it is a problem.
You want to hit the punchline and leave the couple smiling without bringing attention to yourself or embarrassing them. Or you wish to thank your guests after a great wedding? It can be done. Below, we took our time to dig out for things you can write on a wedding card.
What To Write In A Wedding Card
1. Your wedding will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
2. May the love you share, grow stronger as you grow old together.
3. May your coming together bring you happiness beyond your comprehension.
4. Thank you for letting me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
5. ‘What a wonderful day for your friends and family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
6. It seems like yesterday we were playing ‘house’ in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations!
7. I’m so thankful to have a sister/brother like you. And I wish you and your new husband/wife lifelong joy.
8. May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life — and more!
9. What a wonderful day to celebrate my friend and his/her spouse. All the best to you both in your marriage.
10. I’m thrilled you make each other so happy. Best wishes!
11. I’m so glad to have gotten to know you, and I wish you and your new husband/wife a long and happy life together.
12. Thank you for inviting me to share in this day with you and your family. Best wishes.
13. Here’s to love and friendship!
14. This day, may the love and affection that found you dwell in your new home forever.
15. Welcome to the class of matrimony. We love you both!
16. Your wedding is the beginning of a new aspect of your life. May you find this aspect joyous, you and your chosen partner.
17. Marriage is the celebration of friendship, the confirmation of love and a strong statement for happiness. I am happy for you and the beautiful/handsome woman/man you married.
18. If I have to say this before you, I will cry and choke and fail to say anything coherent. I am so happy for you, I am so proud of you; you and your spouse will make a great home. Congratulations.
19. You have always inspired me. Now that you have found your soulmate, together you would inspire many couples. May happiness be yours.
20. Marriage has always intimidated us, but the grace with which you and your bride/groom carried it out has inspired me and made me happy. I wish you happiness and more love even in your new home.
21. A husband and wife can love each other best when they love God first. Wishing you love on your special day!
22. All a parent wants is for a daughter to be happy, safe, and loved. With Mark, I know there’s no need to worry. Sending you all the love in the world.
23. Seeing you with Greg makes me the happiest parent alive—because I know that you are truly loved, cherished, and supported. Congratulations!
24. Marriage is full of ups and downs. Continue to celebrate and cherish the ups, support and care for each other through the downs. We’ll be here for you no matter what! Congratulations and enjoy your wedding day.
25. I couldn’t choose a sweeter or more beautiful bride for my son than you. Sending all my love for your big day.
What To Write In A Wedding Thank You Card
26. Thank you for being a part of our happily ever after! Your presence and gift meant so much to us. Warmest regards.
27. We would like to express our gratitude for celebrating in our love, joy, and happiness. Thank you.
28. Thank you for making our wedding extra special with your meaningful gift, warm thoughts, and prayers. Sincerest thanks.
29. Thank you for being with us on our wedding day. We are so grateful for your generous gift and are pleased to have shared such a meaningful day with one of our closest friends. Love always.
30. I am overwhelmed by the love and kindness you showed us throughout our wedding festivities. I can’t thank you enough. I hope this note would be able to give you a snapshot of how grateful my partner and I are.
31. Thank you for traveling near and far to share in the joy of our wedding. Your love and support have made us who we are today and we were honored to have you with us on our wedding day. Your love, warm thoughts, and generous gift will be cherished forever. Thank you.
You Will Love: 100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages
32. We can’t thank you enough for journeying so far to be a part of our wedding. Your presence meant the world to us and we are forever grateful for your love, support, and generous gift. Many thanks.
33. As our new life starts as husband and wife, we would like to thank you for your love, support, and generous gift.
34. Thank you for sharing the love and joy of our wedding day. Your prayers, warm thoughts, and thoughtful gift helped make our day even more special.
35. Joining us across the world for our wedding meant so much to us. We know it was a long trip, and we can’t thank you enough for making it. We are blessed to have shared our most special moment with you. Forever thankful.
36. Your cordial cash gift will take us one step closer to achieving our dream of buying a home together. Warmest regards.
37. We are extremely grateful for your thoughtful gift. We are grateful to have such a loving friend. Many thanks.
38. Sending you all our love and thanks for your generous gift! You’re a true friend and we appreciate all of your love and support. Forever grateful.
39. Thank you for making our wedding extra special with your meaningful gift, warm thoughts, and prayers. Sincerest thanks.
40. Our Wedding was joyous and you contributed to it. Thank you for your kindness. We will continue to remember.
41. Thank you so much for your incredibly generous gift. We are over the moon with appreciation! We have been saving for a down payment on our first home and your thoughtful gift has put us even closer to our goal. Thank you again for your kindness, and for sharing the joy and celebration of our marriage. Hugs.
42. Thank you so much for the lovely set of cake stands. You know how much I love baking cakes, muffins and cookies! I will be placing these treasured items on an open shelf above our glassware so they can be enjoyed and admired by everyone. Thank you again for sharing this special time in our lives.
43. Thank you so much for the engraved platter. We will use it for special dinners and gatherings. Your thoughtfulness warms our hearts, and your gift will be cherished for years to come. Thank you so much.
44. Thank you for the lovely set of wine glasses. They have already been put to use! And whenever family and friends join us for dinner, we now have a beautiful set of glasses to grace our table. Thank you again.
45. Thanks so wonderfully for your kind words, encouragements and tons of love. My wife/husband and I will forever remain grateful.
46. This is my modest way of saying thank you for the gift of time, energy and presence you poured into our wedding. Thank you.
47. Our wedding was a happier, livelier event because of you. We can’t thank you enough.
What To Write In A Wedding Shower Card
48. wishing you all the best with the final weeks of planning. We are truly excited that the big deal is almost here. Best wishes.
49. Congratulations on finding your mister right. We hope the next few weeks are well sorted out stress-free. Wishing you a wonderful ceremony.
You Will Love: 80+ Names To Call Someone
50. Wishing you a wonderful day coming up. I know you will look fabulous. Loads of love.
51. Almost the big day! It’s not too late to back out! Just kidding—you and I both know that you found your perfect match. Congratulations!
52. They say marriage is hard. You have my number! Best of luck and love to you.
53. Almost the big day! It’s not too late to back out! Just kidding—you and I both know that you found your perfect match. Congratulations!
54. Congratulations! You’re getting married! Don’t worry—I’ll be here to share my dating horror stories with you anytime you ask.
55. Never yell at each other—unless the house is on fire. I’m not sure how realistic that is, but it’s a good place to start! All my love on your wedding day.
56. In the words of the great philosopher Phoebe Buffay, congratulations on finding your “lobster.” I knew from day one that you two were meant to be.
57. I’ve imagined this day ever since you were born, and now that it’s almost here, I’m so excited for you. Congratulations and best wishes from the bottom of my heart.
58. You are the most beautiful, thoughtful, and special daughter a parent could ask for. I can’t wait to celebrate with you on your big day.
59. Here’s to a wonderful ceremony and a long and happy life together. Wishing you all the best on your special day.
60. Looking forward to seeing you all dressed up on your wedding day! As always if there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.
61. Wishing you the best during this busy time. We hope, earnestly, that this works out great for you guys.
62. Not long now before your meticulous planning pays off. Thinking of you lots doing this busy time. We hope and pray all goes to plan.