If you are thinking about finding out if your friends really know you, you should try asking the “how well do you know me questions for Couples and Friends”. Many a times, you may have people who come into your life claiming to love you and cherish you. While some really do love you, others don’t. Sometimes, your friends may not know so much about you, but that does not necessarily mean they don’t care about you.
It could be that they are just bad at keeping tabs or retaining information about others. Nevertheless, it would be nice to know the extent to which your loved ones know you. Below are 70 how well do you know me questions for couples and friends.
How Well Do You know Me Questions
1. Am I a dog person or a cat person?
2. What is my favorite color?
3. Who is my best friend?
4. Do I have any allergies?
5. Which is my favorite food?
6. Do I have any superstition or belief?
7. Which is my favorite movie?
8. What do I normally do in my free time?
9. Which is my favorite sport?
10. Something that I’ve always wanted when you were a child but never had.
11. If I were in a witness protection program, what would my nickname be?
12. If I could resurrect a famous person, who would I choose?
13. If I could lock up a person in a madhouse, who would I pick?
14. Which is the best sports stadium where I have been?
15. If I could be a magazine cover, which magazine would it be?
16. Where in the world I wouldn’t like to be right now?
17. What would you like to spend more time on?
18. If I could be a superhero, what would I choose?
19. What superpower would I choose?
20. What is my favorite chips flavor?
21. What do I like to drink when I go out at night?
22. Do I prefer a live album or a studio album?
23. What’s my greatest fear
24. What keeps you going day to day?
25. What do you consider your best and worst qualities?
26. What do you value more: careful planning or the freedom to be spontaneous?
27. Do you believe in reincarnation or an afterlife?
28. In what circumstances do you think it’s okay to fib?
29. Are you the type to bottle things up, overshare, or something in between?
30. What are you most passionate about in life?
32. Would you characterize yourself as someone who lives to work, works to live, or neither?
33. Who would I hate to see naked?
34. If I could travel back in time where would I go?
35. Which historical figure would I like to have a chat with?
How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Couples
36. How do you feel about adoption?
37. How many kids do you want (if any)?
38. Which is my zodiac sign?
39. What is my shoe size?
40. What is my favorite food?
41. Which day did we meet for the first time?
42. What would I be willing to do for a million of dollars?
43. If I were at home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would I like to watch?
44. Which thing would I never share with anyone?
45. Which is the household chore I dislike the most or I have never done?
46. Which place would I no longer come back for vacation?
47. What is my unaccomplished sexual fantasy!
48. Which is my favorite fictional character?
49. How do I like to relax?
50. Which is my favorite cereal?
51. What is the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up? (“opening your eyes” is not a valid answer!)
52. What is the last thing I do before falling asleep at the end of the day? (again, “closing your eyes” is not an accepted response)
53. Which brand of deodorant do I like best?
54. Which unconscious gesture reveals that I feel uncomfortable with the situation or conversation?
55. What do I love that I would NEVER admit in public?
56. Do I normally finish things as soon as possible or do I leave them for the last minute?
57. What are the three things I like about you?
58. Name three things I hate (or dislike) about you.
59. Which is my most favored sleeping position?
60. What’s the most terrifying thing that’s ever happened to me?
61. What was the first thing that attracted you to me?
62. Do you think physical attributes are more important to maintaining a successful relationship or do you think that friendship is better?
63. When I look at a woman, what is the first thing I notice?
64. Describe the way I smell.
65. How do you feel about group vacations with other couples?
66. How important do you believe organized religion is in a couple’s relationship?
67. Tell me when you first knew you loved me?
68. How do I handle anger? Has it ever caused a problem in your life?
69. Have I ever had my heart broken?
70. How do you think I would react if we had trouble getting pregnant?
In conclusion, to find out if you are as important as you think you are to your friends or your spouse, get them to answer simple personal questions about you which they should normally know. Some friends or couples might fail this test woefully not because they don’t care about you but probably because they are just naturally nonchalant.
You should also take this test alongside your friends or spouse to find out how much you still know about them, and also to discover how much they may have changed over time. The percentage score should give you an idea of those who really love and care about you. The 70 how well do you know me questions for Couples and Friends as provided in this piece should help you accomplish this task. Goodluck.
Other Related Posts: