As a guy, the type of nickname you give your girlfriend is always synonymous to how much love you have for her and also how you perceive her personality. Now when choosing a name, one has to be careful to choose a name that will not jeopardise the relationship instead you should choose a name that will boost the love in the relationship. The names can either be sensual, romantic, affectionate even funny. Do not choose a name that tends to mock the other, remember the aim is to strengthen the love. Here are some good nicknames for girlfriends
Cool Nicknames For Girlfriends
1. Angel Eyes – call her this name and she’ll either think you’re lying or you’ll get some action faster than a pit bull on a t-bone.
2. Baby Doll – is a class girlfriend name so call her this all you want even if she is the kind who will out chug you in beer and pull a monster truck over your face on occasion.
3. Autumn- For a girl who has a been a mystery and exotic
4. Bright eyes- If she has the mesmerising eyes
5. Buttercup / Cupid- For a girl who is cute
6. Candy / Caramel- For a girl who is as sweet as chocolate
7. Smooch. When you look at your girlfriend, the first thing you want to do is plant a big smooch on her face.
8. Bubble Butt – is one of those names you never, and I mean never call your girlfriend since this will end it all, and there will be no chance in getting back with her even for a drunken 2 am booty call.
9. Cuddle Bug – is one that most girlfriends will respond well to and will be an invitation for making out on the couch.
10. Cutie Pie – is another classic that will not get you in trouble.
11. Butterfly. Your beloved girlfriend is as pretty as a butterfly on a summer day, and this name will show her exactly how much you love her.
12. Darling – is a standard that one should adopt in lieu of trying out other experimental girlfriend names like “She-Bitch from Hell” or “Carnation Instant Bitch”.
13. Dreamboat – For a girl of your dreams
14. Honey Bunny- For a girl who is sweet, soft and cuddly.
15. Juliet- For a girl who is being a heroine of your tale
16. Lucky Charm- For a girl who makes you feel fortunate and brings good luck
17. Doll Face – is an endearing name that guys would do well to adopt.
18. Dummy – girlfriends don’t respond well to this name just like they don’t respond well to the 3 Stooges. Use this if you want to lose her.
19. Dumpling – is one of those tricky cute names to call your girlfriend since guys will thinks it’s fine, but females will think you’re making a comment about their weight.
20. Melody- If she has a great melodious voice
More Cool Nicknames for Girlfriends
21. Kitten or Kitty- For a girl who is soft, like to cuddly and playful.
22. Lil Dove or Little Dove- For a girl who is fragile and pure like Dove
23. Magical Fairy- For a girl who turns your environment happy
24. Hot Lips- A little spicier and sexier than the other names on this list, “Hot Lips” is the ultimate sexy and cute name to call your girlfriend.
25. Fruit Loop – may sound innocent at first, but the more you call her this, the more she’ll take it that you think she’s mentally unstable.
26. Lady Love. Your lady is the love of your life, and “Lady Love” is a name that you just can’t go wrong with.
27. Buttercup. What woman or girl wouldn’t love to be called “Buttercup”? It is just too cute and lovable to resist, and your darling girlfriend is sure to love this name if you choose it.
28. Angel Eyes – There can be no other way around to tell your girlfriend how special she is than to compare her to a lovely affectionate angel. Referring her eyes would turn your name a winner.
29. Beautiful / Gorgeous – Overused, Classic but still effective way to call your girlfriend
30. Pretty Lady- If you think your girl is pretty.
31. Cookie- For a girl who is as sweet as cookie
32. Cupcake- For a girl who is sweet and never boring.
33. Gorgeous – most girlfriends will not only be Okay with this, they will not be able to get enough of this.
34. Goobers – do you really want to go there?
35. Honey Bunch – is a name that is sugary but not too much so and can be used on occasion especially at breakfast time.
36. Kitten – some girlfriends will adore this name while other will recoil. It’s a judgment call here so if the shoe fits wear it.
37. Butterfly- For a girl who is always happy, playful and sweet.
38. Boo / Boo Bear-For a girl who is affectionate
39. Donut-For a girl who is as addictive as a donut. It’s good to skip this name if she is fat.
Sweeter cool names for Girlfriends
40. Fruit Loop- Just adorable. Make sure she doesn’t think you are calling her as a mentally ill.
41. Hop- For a girl who is fun loving.
42. Pudding. We just had to include this overly cutesy name on the list, as it’s one of those cute girlfriend names that makes you just smile when you hear it.
43. Lamb Chop – at first glance seems fine, but when you think about it you’re comparing your girlfriend to the slaughtering of an innocent little animal. Might as well shoot Bambi while you’re at it.
44. Baby Doll – For a Girl Who is as cute as doll
45. Honey / Sugar – For a girl who is as sweet as Honey or sugar
46. Honey Bunch- For a girl who is sickening sweet.
47. Hummingbird- For a girl who is quirky, spontaneous and fast. Be warned. This word has some other offensive meanings too.
48. Summer- For a girl who brings light to your life and make you shine
49. Braveheart- If you think your girl is extraordinary and has superpowers.
50. Princess- It’s slightly old fashioned way to call your girlfriend, but no girl can take offense when she is called this way.
51. Babie- Timeless Classic
52. Kitten – Cute as a kitten, this name is the perfect pet name for your adorable sweetie.
53. Lover Girl – is a decent cute name to call a girlfriend and isn’t too sugary to make most recoil.
54. Love Bug. Another adorable pet name for your girlfriend, “Love Bug” is a name that all girls will love no matter what kind of names they like.
55. My Queen- This cute nickname will show your respect and love for her. This fits perfectly a girl who likes fantasy drama.
56. Precious / Treasure- If you value your girl as a great possession
57. Sunshine / Sunny- For a girl who is always smiling and makes you happy.
58. Wifey- Perfect name to call your fiancé. It is definitely not for someone; you have just met.
59. My Tigress-A cute way to call a girl who is short tempered
60. Hon’ Bun: It is a cute and nice nickname that can create a loving atmosphere between you and your GF.
61. My Queen: This name will make your girlfriend feel as if you respect her and love her for who she is.
Lovely cool Names for Girlfriends
62. Sweetie: This pet name is very common among not only girlfriend and boyfriend but married couples too. You can use this name for your girlfriend without fear of hurting her feelings.
63. Cutie Pie- For a girl who is amazingly beautiful.
64. Daisy- For a girl who is delicate like a flower.
65. Dimples- If she got dimples on her cheeks.
66. Peaches- For a girl who blushes often.
67. Pumpkin- For a girl who is bright, adorable and cute.
68. Sprinkles- For a girl who is amazing, fun and happy.
69. Doll- If she is perfect and flawless as dolls.
70. Fluffy- It would suit a girl who is as soft as a pillow.
71. Love Lumps – if you don’t want hot soup poured all over your lap then don’t use this one.
72. Main Squeeze – this is generally considered a cute name for a girlfriend although you could be unconsciously calling her a Cold Frosty.
73. Monkey Butt – if you know what is good for you, put this one on the shelf and only tell it to your therapist.
74. Precious. Your girlfriend is absolutely precious to you, so why not call her a name that expresses just that?
75. Sexiness – this one should be reserved for private occasions like a Valentine’s Day dinner or her birthday. If you use this you know you’ll be getting some later.
76. Lolipop- For a girl who as sweet as chocolate
77. Panda- For a girl who is so adorable and humorous as kung fu panda
78. Tea Cup- Yet another cute name to call your playful girlfriend. It has no logical meaning, though. Do you need one?
79. Tootsie- For a girl who has lovely feet.
80. Teddy Bear- For a girl who is cute and cuddly
81. Twinkle- Fairly cute.
82. Hot Lips- If she has irresistible lips.
83. Sugar Lips-If you find her lips as sweet as sugar.
84. Pancakes- Shhh. Should stay private.Check Urban Dictionary.
85. Cuddle Cake- Call her with this name when you feel to cuddle her.
86. Hot Mama- If you find her hot.
87. Cuddle Bug –You love to cuddle and snuggle with your lady, and this is the perfect name to show her that.
More interesting Reads: