Keeping a romantic relationship alive is a tough job and couples have to employ different methods to achieve this goal. One sure way to do this is by asking questions. When you decide to go with the fun dating questions for couples, you do not just keep the relationship going, you make it even more interesting.
Questions can do a lot of things to your relationship from taking away boredom, filling in for the uncomfortable silence, to helping you both feel in control of your relationship, and even give you a better understanding of each other in a fun way. You can enjoy these questions at home, on a beach, or even on a date; just anywhere you feel like things are getting boring.
Fun Questions Couples Can Ask To Keep Their Relationship Alive
‘Would You Rather’ Fun Questions For Couples
Whether you have been together for many years or this is only your second date, “would you rather questions” come in handy when you are looking to catch some fun. These questions could also spark a conversation when you strike on something that reminds you or your partner of the past. These are probably the most fun questions to ask.
1. Would you rather lose all your money and valuables or have all pictures you have ever taken destroyed?
2. Would you rather be the manager of a store with bad employees or be one of the bad employees?
3. Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
4. Would you rather die in your 40s with no regrets or die in your 80s with many regrets.
5. Would you rather take a vow of celibacy or take a vow of silence?
6. Would you rather lose a toe or date your worst ex again?
7. Would you rather you get married to the love of your life, or be the love of your partner’s life?
8. Would you rather be able to speak and understand every language in the world or know how to talk to animals?
9. Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die?
Questions To Ask To Help You Know Your Partner Better
There are many ways you can get to know your partner; but even without having to do something complex or waiting for them to say or do things so that you can pick up clues, you can as well ask them some of these fun questions for couples.
1. What is the first thing that you notice when you look at a man/woman?
2. If I don’t say so, how do you know that I want to make love?
3. Are you still friends with someone you used to love romantically?
4. What percentage of your income are you comfortable spending versus saving?
5. Do you think maintaining platonic friendships with the members of the opposite sex is possible?
6. How do you honestly feel about monogamy?
7. What’s your definition of cheating?
8. How often do you speak to your parents and/or siblings?
9. Have you ever lost someone for whom you had true and genuine love?
10. What kind of climate do you think is ideal to establish a permanent home?
Never Have I Ever Questions For Couples
These questions are very helpful in starting a simple conversation and getting to also know your partner better. They are also probably the most interesting questions for couples to ask each other, especially if you and your partner decide to have an open mind in your relationship.
1. Never have I ever hidden a chat or deleted one to keep it from you
2. Never have I ever thought of jumping off a cliff
3. Never have I ever had a crush on two people at the same time
4. Never have I ever tried to lose at a game of truth or dare.
5. Never have I ever checked on an ex-lover on social media
6. Never have I ever texted a dirty picture of myself to a family member on accident.
7. Never have I ever forgotten a partner’s birthday or anniversary
8. Never have I ever said “I love you” to someone I didn’t
9. Never have I ever laughed at a very wrong time
10. Never have I ever lied playing “Never Have I Ever”.
‘Yes Or No’ Fun Questions For Couples
These questions can be a little hard to ask since people naturally want to explain themselves extensively. However if you can find the right questions, you would be amazed at how much fun you can get from asking them.
1. Would you hook up with someone on the first date?
2. After I had asked you out for the first time, did you consider saying no?
3. Do you believe that love, at first sight, is possible?
4. Have you ever dumped someone over text message?
5. Have you ever had a crush on someone your best friend is dating?
6. Have you ever used a dating app?
7. Do you believe in an afterlife?
8. Would you ever lie to your significant other to keep from hurting their feelings?
9. Do you have any outstanding debts?
‘Who Is Most Likely To’ Questions Every Couple Should Ask
Many couples on YouTube have also been making videos of these tag questions where you ask who is most likely to do something between you and your partner, after which both of you will provide an answer. Through these fun questions for couples, you get to know what your partner really thinks about you and if you think in a similar fashion.
1. Who is most likely to send a dirty text to the wrong person?
2. Who is most likely to smoke weed?
3. Most likely to forget what they told someone?
4. Who is most likely to have always been the heartbreaker?
5. Who is most likely to get jealous over something silly?
6. Who is most likely to embarrass the other person while they are drunk?
7. Who is most likely to spend the most money on their partner?
8. Who is most likely to embarrass themselves in while in front of their crush?
9. Who is most likely to talk about nothing else than your relationship?
10. Most likely to go grocery shopping for one thing, and come back with everything else but the one thing?