Ice breaker questions offer flexibility and are adaptable for use with children and adolescents, for personal gatherings and for professional based scenarios and if a meeting is a religious or social organization orientated one then this can also form the basis of the icebreaker questions.
When you are hosting or presiding over a social meeting, you may want to bring in some Ice breaker questions to ease up tension and get the best off the gathering.
Ice breaker questions could be applicable to both adults and children. The major job of these questions is to create a warm atmosphere. If you are dealing with adults in a meeting, some people may feel inferior or nonchalant towards sharing of ideas. With children, on the other hand, some kids may be shy to join in activities with like peers. Which ever category of persons you are dealing with, Ice breaker questions may just be the fix you need. Here are 90 best ice breaker questions for adults and kids.
Ice Breaker Questions For Adults
1. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
2. If you were a wrestler what would be your entrance theme song?
3. You have your own late night talk show, who do you invite as your first guest?
4. If you could change places with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
5. Have you ever completed anything on your “bucket list”?
6. What is your favorite item you’ve bought this year?
7. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
8. What languages do you know how to speak?
9. What is your favorite television network?
10. What is your favorite meal to cook and why?
11. What would your dream house be like?
12. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
13. Would you rather live where it only snows or the temperature never falls below 100 degrees?
14. What is your absolute dream job?
15. Say you’re independently wealthy and don’t have to work, what would you do with your time?
16. What would the title of your autobiography be?
17. If you could be guaranteed one thing in life (besides money), what would it be?
18. When you die, what do you want to be remembered for?
19.If you could be any supernatural creature, what would you be and why?
20. Would you rather want to travel back in time to meet your ancestors or to the future to meet your descendants?
21. Would you rather have invisibility or flight?
22. If you were left on a deserted island with either your worst enemy or no one, which would you choose and why?
23. What’s your favorite place of all the places you’ve traveled?
Ice Breaker Questions For Kids
24. What fictional world or place would you like to visit?
25. If you could choose any person from history to be your imaginary friend, who would it be and why?
26. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you choose to be?
27. If you could magically become fluent in any language, what would it be?
28. What’s your favorite sandwich and why?
29. What’s your favorite tradition or holiday?
30. Teleportation or flying?
31. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
32. What is your favorite TV show?
33. What was the worst haircut you ever had?
34. What does your favorite shirt look like?
35. What is your favorite musical instrument and why?
36. If you had the opportunity to go to Mars, would you? Why or why not?
37. Would your rather live in the ocean or on the moon?
38. Who is your favorite Disney hero or heroine?
39. If you could hang out with any cartoon character, who would you choose and why?
40. You can have anyone fictional as your imaginary friend, who do you choose and why?
41. Do you have a favorite plant?
42. The zombie apocalypse is coming, who are 3 people you want on your team?
43. If aliens landed on earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them, would you go?
44. What is your favorite dessert?
45. What would your superpower be and why?
Ice Breaker Questions For Colleagues
46. If you could do anything in the world as your career, what would you do?
47. Who is the better businessman or business woman and why? (Example: Justin Timberlake or Justin Bieber?)
48. If you could have someone follow you around all the time, like a personal assistant, what would you have them do?
49. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
50. You can only own either a smartphone or a computer, which do you choose?
51. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life what would it be?
52. What is one article of clothing that someone could wear that would make you walk out on a date with them?
53. What’s your best scar story?
54. If you could live in any country, where would you live?
55. If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?
56. You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?
57. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
58. What was the worst job you ever had?
59. What is your favorite time of the day and why?
60. Coffee or tea?
61. What was the worst style choice you ever made?
62. Are you a traveler or a homebody?
63. You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what is it?
64. If you can instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
65. If you could rename yourself, what name would you pick?
66. What is your most used emoji?
67. What is your cellphone wallpaper?
More Ice Breaker Questions
68. The 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s: Which decade do you love the most and why?
69. If you were immortal, what age would you choose to stop aging at and why?
70. If you could choose any two famous people to have dinner with who would they be?
71. What’s is one thing we don’t know about you?
72. If you had the power of teleportation right now, where would you go and why?
73. Are you a morning person or a night person?
74. If a movie was made of your life what genre would it be, who would play you?
75. What is the meaning of your name?
76. If you could add anyone to Mount Rushmore who would it be, why?
77. If you had to teach a class on one thing, what would you teach?
78. What would your talent be if you were Miss or Mister World?
79. What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
80. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
81. In one word, describe your most significant challenge this week?
82. Which band/artist – dead or alive would play at your funeral?
83. If you had to delete all but 3 apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
84. What was the country you visited outside of United States?
85. What was your least favorite food as a child or now?
86. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous, who was it?
87. If you could commit any crime and get away with it what would you choose and why?
88. What book, movie read/seen recently you would recommend and why?
89. What would be the most surprising scientific discovery imaginable?
90. If you had a time machine, would go back in time or into the future?