For your delight, here are the best get to know you questions with a PG rating for teens and a younger audience. When you meet someone new who has the potential to be interesting, it might take a while to find out if they are really worth all the hassle. However, these are the best get to know you questions that cut through all the formality. With these questions, you can fully get to know a person within minutes – their likes, dislikes, dreams, pet peeves, and ambitions.
The good news is that these are best get to know you questions that are safe and don’t cross any kind of line.
Best Get To Know You Questions For Teens
1. In a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
2. Would you rather be a jack of many trades or a master of one?
3. What kind of celebration would there be on a “St. YOU” day?
4. Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
5. If you could have dinner with any one person, living or dead, who would they be and why?
6. If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
7. Which are you more likely to fight for, love or money? Why?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
9. Would you rather explore a new planet or the deepest parts of the ocean? Why?
10. If you could speak another language, which would it be and why?
11. Which one would you choose to watch: Family Guy or South Park?
12. If your entire life was a movie, what title would best fit?
13. What’s something you wish people automatically knew about you? Name something about yourself you wish you could just put on a T-shirt so you could get it out of the way when meeting new people.
14. Snapchat or Instagram?
15. Which one of your friends would make the best president and why?
16. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
17. What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
18. Would you rather have a photographic memory or gain an extra 40 IQ points?
19. If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
20. Which 1900’s era would you travel back to? Why?
21. Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days, or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
22. What kind of car did you wish you had when you were younger? What about now?
23. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
24. What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
25. What words of wisdom would you pass on to your childhood self?
26. Which famous person would you like to best friends with?
27. How would you describe your sense of humor?
28. How do you define love?
29. Would you want the ability to hear the thoughts of people near you, even if you couldn’t turn the ability off?
30. If your house was burning and you could only save one item, what would it be and why?
31. Would you rather never have internet access again or never be able to take an airplane again?
32. What fad do you wish would come back? Which do you feel should stay gone forever?
33. What is something you avoid at all costs?
34. If you were lost in the woods, how long do you think you’d survive? Why?
35. What is the best/most memorable class you have ever taken?
36. If you had to teach a subject, what would it be?
37. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
38. Tell me 10 things I’d see when I walk in your door?
39. What was your first impression of me when we first met?
40. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
41. What are your three favorite albums? Why?
42. Who is your personal hero?
43. If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
44. What is the worst thing you’ve ever bought and why was it so bad?
45. If you could have the answer to any question, what would that question be?
46. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
47. What is the fanciest restaurant you’ve eaten at?
48. How would you spend a billion dollars?
49. If you could go back in time and make little changes to your childhood, what is one thing you’d learn and master over the years so you’d be an expert at it today?
50. If you could change one event from history, what would it be?
51. What motivates you to want to succeed?
52. Would you rather be a famous rock singer or the next Einstein/Tesla?
53. What’s your all-time favorite town or city?
54. What is “home” to you?
56. If it were possible to colonize Mars in our lifetime, would you go? Why or why not?
57. Would you rather become a millionaire by winning the lottery or from your own work?
58. If you could abolish one piece of modern technology, what would it be and why?
59. If you could live in any period of history when would it be and why?
60. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Best Get To Know You Questions For Kids
61. What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
62. If you could choose to be one character from harry potter, who would you be?
63. What would you like to be the best in the world at doing?
64. If you could change one law, what would it be?
65. What three words best describe you?
66. What do you like most about yourself?
67. Do you prefer to dance or sing?
68. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
69. You can trade places with someone for 1 day. Who would it be and why?
70. Would you rather be an amazing dancer or be great at math?
71. What’s your favorite movie?
72. What animal would be cutest if it were the size of a cat?
73. What makes you happy?
74. Who would play you in a movie about your life? Who would play me?
75. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly through the air?
76. If you could solve one problem in the world, which problem would it be?
77. How would your best friends describe you?
78. What’s your best memory?
79. If you could ask the president one question, what would it be?
80. What’s the most favorite book you’ve ever read?
81. If you were a vegetable, which vegetable would you be?
82. If you were a ghost where would you haunt? Why?
83. Would you rather have a lot of good friends or one absolute best friend?
84. What’s your favorite season?
85. What do you define as a family?
86. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
87. What are your favorite hobbies?
88. If you were head of a major tv station for one day, what would you play?
89. If you had to make a music playlist named after me, what songs would be on it?
90. Would you rather live in the city or the woods? Why?
91. If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
92. What was the best birthday you ever had?
93. What single message would you send to an advanced alien species?
94. If it were possible, would you own a pet dinosaur?
95. If you could spend a day with one superhero, who would you choose?
96. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
97. What makes you sad?
98. What’s one job you would never do?
99. What would be in your dream sandwich?
100. What is your favorite day of the week?
101. What’s your favorite sports team?
102. What’s a movie you can practically quote from start to finish?
103. Do you ever wish you could read minds?
104. What would be your “perfect” day?
105. What is your favorite video game?
106. Who is your favorite teacher in school?
107. What animal best represents you and why?
108. If you could live in a book, tv show, or movie, what would it be?
109. If you were to write a book, what kind would it be?
110. Would you rather never be able to eat warm food or never be able to eat cold food?
111. Which historical figure would you most like to meet?
112. Which do you prefer ice cream or cake?
113. What is your favorite meal?
114. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
115. What do you want to be when you grow up?
116. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
117. What is your favorite thing to create?
118. What would you do if you were the president of your own country?
119. What are some things that make your day better?
120. What are you most grateful for?