Looking for some words of encouragement? look no further, we have taken out time to compile a list of words of encouragement that will uplift your spirit.
100 Words Of Encouragement To Uplift Someone
1. Keep me in mind and know that you can call me anytime you need anything or if you just want someone to talk to.
2. Your actions have proved that you are not the type of person who gives up easily. I admire that in you.
3. Your spirit has the energy, strength, and stamina of 10,000 horses.
4. Keep up the good work. I am rooting for you.
5. I don’t think I tell you often enough how grateful I am for all that you do for me.
6. When times get tough, I know I can count on you.
7. I believe this is one moment you will look back on with pride, even though it seems so difficult now.
8. I want you to know that I am thinking of you and wishing you the best.
9. “Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always, America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward.” – Thomas Edison
10. You are nuts and you should be proud of it. Stick with what you believe in.” – Trip Hawkins
11. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Ray Kroc
12. “Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.” – Louis Boone
13. You are an amazing person whom I am blessed to know.
14. Sometimes when we face challenges, we can’t see all the good that is coming from our work until after we’re done. Unfortunately, our work is never complete, so there is much good that we cannot see.
15. Keep doing the great work that you are doing.
16. Thank you for having the courage and dedication to stay the course when most people would probably give up.
17. Thanks for all that you have done and continue to do.
18. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.”
19. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
20. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” —Dale Carnegie
21. “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” —Emory Austin
22. “When you let your light shine, you unconsciously give others permission to do the same.” —Nelson Mandela
23. “Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring.”
24. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” —C.S. Lewis
25. “You have to act and act now.” – Larry Ellison
26. “Dare to risk public Criticism” – Mary Kay Ash
27. “If I lose a billion dollars, I will have it back in less than five years.” – Henry Ford
28. “When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.” – Larry Ellison
29. “You don’t have to be the biggest to beat the biggest.” – Henry Ross Perot
30. “Sometimes by losing a battle, you will find a new way to win the war.” – Donald Trump
31. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” – Henry Ford
32. “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a road block, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
33. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
34. “Whenever life sucks, remember you’re going to die someday.”
35. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
36. “Don’t let your struggle become your identity.”
37. “It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.”
38. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” —Mother Teresa
39. “You haven’t failed until you quit trying.”
40. “Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn.”
41. “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.”
42. Hope is the little voice you hear whisper “maybe” when it seems the entire world is shouting “no!”
43. “Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.” —Christian Larson
44. “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.”
45. I understand that you have a burden to carry on your own, but remember that if you would like help to bear the weight, I am here to help.
46. I appreciate all the hard work you put in on a regular basis. I just want you to know that at least one person has noticed.
47. “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” – Rich Dad
48. “All my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it.” – Ted Turner
49. “Life is all about learning and one of the most memorable ways of learning something is by messing up.” – Dr. Wayne. W. Dyer
50. “Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.” – George Edward Woodberry
51. “If we try and fail, we have temporary disappointments. But if we do not try at all, we have permanent regrets.” – Bern Williams
52. “If you have made mistakes, even serious ones; there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down.” – Mary Pickford
53. “I have taken more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over again in my life; and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
54. Your humility is inspiring to those who are watching your success.
55. “Be the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment, own it.” – Oprah Winfrey
56. “Hell, there are no rules here. We are trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison
57. “I have had all the disadvantages required for success.” – Larry Ellison
58. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
59. The initiative you show in your work is outstanding.
60. “I find my greatest pleasure and so my reward, in the work that preceded what the world calls success.” – Thomas Edison
61. “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” – J. K. Rowling
62. “Patience; this is the greatest business asset. Wait for the right time to make your moves.” – J. Paul Getty
63. “Failure is just a resting place. It is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
64. “When you are the first person whose beliefs are different from what everyone else believes, you are basically saying, ‘I’m right and everyone else is wrong.’ That’s a very unpleasant position to be in. It’s at once exhilaration and the same time an invitation to be attacked.” – Larry Ellison
65. “Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn’t be able to fly. But the bumble bee doesn’t know this so it goes on flying.” – Mary Kay Ash
66. “Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J. K. Rowling
67. “Regardless of who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be.” – W. Clement Stone
68. “Every great man; every successful man no matter what field of endeavor has known the magic that lies in these words. Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.” – W. Clement Stone
69. “Think about it, no one can win a race in which he had given up. You can’t win a battle for which you have surrendered.” – Mary Kay Ash
70. “Behind every adversity is an opportunity. If you lament over the adversity, you will miss the opportunity.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
71. “It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.” – James Cash Penny
72. “Work hard, have fun and make history.” – Jeff Bezos
73. “I don’t think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.” – John D. Rockefeller
74. “The most important aspect of my personality as far as determining my success goes; has been my questioning conventional wisdom, doubting experts and questioning authority. While that can be painful in your relationships with your parents and teachers, it’s enormously useful in life.” – Larry Ellison
75. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
76. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It’s best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.” – Steve Jobs
77. “Be thankful for what you have, you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
78. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.”
79. “Throw back the shoulders, let the heart sing, let the eyes flash, let the mind be lifted up, look upward and say to yourself… Nothing is impossible!”
80. “The middle of the road is a poor place to walk. It is a poor place to drive. It is a poor place to live.” Vance Havner”
81. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
82. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
83. “Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it.”
84. “We do learn something about ourselves when we are up against the wall, and we do most certainly come out stronger.”
85. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”~Helen Keller
86. “It seems that success is not acquired by doing what we want to do but doing the tasks necessary to make it happen.”
87. “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” ~David Allen
88. “The earth has music for those who listen.” ~Shakespeare
89. “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.” ~Dalai Lama
90. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ~Anne Frank
91. “It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it.”
92. “We don’t have to wait for something nice to happen to us, we can be aggressive and do something nice for ourselves.”
93. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
94. “A diamond is a piece of charcoal that handled stress exceptionally well.” ~Unknown
95. “Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.”
96. “Give children encouragement, they will gain confidence, they will perform better.”
97. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ~Anne Frank<
98. “The best revenge is massive success.”
99. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
100. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”