This or that questions is a great talking game where the two players choose which of two items they prefer. When you meet someone for the first time, you will be curious to know more about the person, now that is normal, especially when you are getting into a new relationship, you will like to know everything about the person and one major way you can do that is by asking this or that questions. Here we have made a huge list of questions you can ask anyone. Feel free to pick any of the lines.
Funny This or That Questions To Ask Anyone
1. If your life was a movie, which actor would play you?
2. Would you spit in a customer’s food if you were the waiter and they had been rude to you?
3. How do you handle people you don’t like?
4. Is it possible for us to have met previously, in another life?
5. Where would you prefer to live: beach, city or country?
6. If you had met me before, how would you describe me?
7. Do you think of yourself as being naughty or nice?
8. Who is or was your celebrity crush?
9. With whom did you have your first kiss?
10. What is your favorite type of food?
11. What is your favorite genre of music?
12. What is your all-time favorite movie?
13. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. What is the funniest thing you have ever done or said?
15. Have you ever been caught naked by someone?
16. One place you could travel right now?
17. Do you use umbrellas?
18. If you dont know the words to a song do you improvise?
19. Whats your most missed memory?
20. When did you go to your first funeral?
21. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
22. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
23. What is your funniest childhood memory?
24. Are you more of a night owl or a morning person?
25. What is your greatest fear?
26. What do you believe I am thinking right now?
27. What nickname would you give me based off my personality or a body part?
28. Which famous celebrity would you like to date, and why?
29. While in school, did you ever cheat on a test?
30. If you could read minds, whose would you want to read?
31. If you were told you only had one week left to live, what would you do?
32. What do you think is the most useless class in high school?
33. Whats your favorite day of the year?
34. Do you like soda or pop?
35. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
36. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
37. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
38. Have you thrown up in a car?
39. Do you scream on roller coasters?
40. Whats your favorite season?
41. Do you like music? if so what kind?
42. Whats your favorite thing to do?
43. Last thing you bought?
44. Last person you argued with?
45. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
46. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
47. Did you ever own a Barenaked Ladies Cd?
48. Favorite day of the week?
49. Favorite Sundae topping?
50. Do you play a musical instrument?
51. Which animal do you consider to be the sexiest?
52. What’s your favorite midnight snack?
53. Do you eat junk food everyday?
54. What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
55. What is your weirdest “quirk”?
56. Whats your favorite movie?
57. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
58. Whats your favorite food?
59. Do you like school?
60. Most frequent song played?
61. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
62. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
63. Date someone older or younger?
64. Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like?
65. What was the last book you read without skipping through anything?
66. What is the weirdest scar you have and how did you get it?
67. Do you believe in ghosts?
68. Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
69. Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?
70. How did you meet your best friend?
71. Do you have a sweet tooth or a savory tooth?
72. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
73. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
74. What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?
75. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
76. If you were going to go to the movies alone, what would be the perfect film for you to watch by yourself?
77. What is your favorite Wikipedia article? (Shuddup. Everyone has one.)
78. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
79. Tell me about the best vacation you’ve ever taken.
80. Where is your favorite place to go on a weekday afternoon when you have no plans or obligations?
Other Interesting Reads: