What if questions and games help us to stretch our thinking ability and also lead to new creative ideas.
When you are getting to know someone you’d find yourself asking them lots of questions. It’s not just in the beginning, as the relationship grows, you will find yourself constantly asking your partner funny what if questions on a daily basis. Sometimes you will play a game like “10 Questions” just for the fun of it because the both of you are extremely bored. Other times you will find yourself wanting to ask much more serious questions.
Whenever you find yourself in such a situation where you’d want to have more insight on your partner or know how much you mean to her/him, it’s not always easy to think of personal questions that will get you the answers you are looking for, but playing what if questions and games will help you understand how intelligent and creative your partner can be and you can also find out if your partner really love and care for you.
Here we have gathered some witty but funny what if questions and games you should really play when next you hang out with your partner.
Funny What If Questions And Games
1. What if everything we will do has been predetermined?
2. What if I never existed?
3. What if aliens from another Galaxy are just about ready to reveal themselves us?
4. What if World War I never happened?
5. What if we could upload our consciousness into a machine?
6. What if we have dreaming & awake backward?
7. What if the choices I make have no impact on anyone?
8. What if sleep was simply our brain switching to a parallel universe, and our dreams were simply fleeting memories of that reality?
9. What if a photon could be both a wave & a particle?
10. What if Pakistan wins a world cup match against India?
11. What if Racism ends?
12. What if these question marks are replaced by exclamations???????
13. What if there were fourth, fix, or even sixth-dimensional beings watching and evaluating our every single action?
14. What if everyone stopped working for 48 hours?
15. What if everything stopped?
16. What if the universe is a giant simulation?
17. What if everyone forgot everyone they ever knew, including themselves?
18. What if Sean Spicer got elected the President of the United States?
19. What if Ghosts are real & generate their own power? Would you use a ghost powered battery on your phone?
20. What if the phone would stay alive forever with no charging needed?
21. What if Rome had never fallen?
22. What if Egypt had never fallen?
23. What if everyone grew up having a safe, healthy, happy childhood?
24. What if the God of Abraham was real but was killed during the nuclear testing?
25. What if you could go back in time?
26. What if you had to pick one person to be with forever?
27. What if the world is coming to an end?
28. What if I told you that I was not happy with you anymore?
29. What if your parents didn’t like me?
30. What if I like to dance naked while listening to One Direction songs?
31. What if I had no money…would you still love me?
32. What if we were stuck in an elevator?
33. What if I had only one month to live?
34. What if I got Amnesia?
35. What if I went to Prison?
36. What if I asked you to move in with me?
37. What if you were pregnant?
38. What if I had a twin brother?
39. What you were stranded on an island with me, but we have no food?
40. What if you found out I used to be a girl?
41. What if you fell out of love with me?
42. What if I asked you to move in with me?
43. What if my brother is hitting on you?
44. What if you could relive one day? What day would you choose?
45. What if my worst fear came true?
46. What if you choose one thing you could have forever, but you didn’t get anything else?
47. What if you could go somewhere one more time, where would you choose to go?
48. What if you have an opportunity to travel around the world, where would be your first destination?
49. What if you saw me crying, what would you do?
50. What if I had to leave for 6 months?
51. What if I told you my biggest, darkest secret?
52. What if another girl/guy want to steal me away from you?
53. What if we had one more day together, what would you do?
54. What if you had to choose between me and your job?
55. What if you could keep one memory of us together? Which one would you choose?
56. What if I murdered someone? What would you do?
57. What if I told you I want an open relationship?
58. What if someone offered you a large sum to stop seeing? What would you do?
59. What if everything you believed was taken away because someone lied?
60. What if I could read your thoughts?
61. What if the Pope, during his Easter Sunday Mass from the famous Vatican balcony, began flying over St.Peter’s Square, like Superman…would you continue with the mass celebration?
62. What if we lived as if our time alive was as short and precious as it actually is, instead of pretending that we’re immortal, and wasting time as if we had an endless amount of it?
63. What if we said “no” everytime we don’t want or don’t feel like doing something?
64. What if we lied to others, if the need arises, but never ever to ourselves?
65. What if you could change just the one thing in your past? What would it be?
66. What if love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
67. What if the number 11 is pronounced onety one?
68. What if Cheese gets its picture taken, what would it say?
69. What if mars has Earthquakes, would it be called Marsquakes?
70. What if a deaf person had to go court, would it still be called a hearing?
71. What if the coffee shop was open for 24hours a day and 365 days, why would there be a lock on the doors?
72. What if a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
73. What if you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
74. What if it’s true that we are here to help others, then what are others here for?
75. What if 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhoea, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
76. What if animals could talk, which would be your favorite?
77. What if animals could talk which would be the rudest?
78. What if you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
79. What if you are asked to tell a joke, what would be the funniest joke you know by heart?
80. What if life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
81. What if you were asked to cry underwater, what would you do?
82. What if I didn’t fall for you would you have tripped me?
83. What if I lost my temper but it came back?
84. What if true love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t have an end?
85. What if you are a tree in the forest, which tree would you be?
86. What if you are the fastest animal on Earth, which animal would you be?
87. What if you have the power to see the future, what would you like to see?
88. What if you have the power to talk to animals, which animal would be your best friend?
89. What if you were transported 400 years into the past without any clothes, how would you prove that you are from the future?
90. What if I’m the type of girl/guy who would burst out laughing in the middle of silence?
91. What if I’m blasting my music and cannot hear my thoughts?
92. What if Teddies are humans, can we hug them as often as we do?
93. What if the world revolves around you?
94. What if you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
95. What if your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self-do first?
96. What if everybody in the world is stupid, what would they be doing?
97. What if movies are real, which would you want to play?
98. What if cats can hear ultrasound?
99. What if 85% of men who cheated on their wives die while having sex?
100. What if these ‘what if’s are replaced by WTF????
Were you able to play the what if questions? Hope you found it very interesting, revealing and fun. Pause a bit…What if your partner is playing the same game with you?
You can also create more what if questions with anything you want to ask just by rephrasing your sentence. Nice try!