A graduation card is the perfect way to relay hearty cheers to graduates! Whether they’re graduating from high school, diploma, college, university or earning a program certificate, their hard work deserves warm thoughts and wishes from loved ones on their graduation day.
Probably you’re part of “Class of Everyone!” years where you might have lots of people to send a graduation card to. Or you just need fresh ideas for what to write in a graduation card for a loved one, friend or colleague graduating. Whatever the need is, we’ve got you covered.
This article narrows down a list of ideas and collection of messages, sayings and heart-warming wishes perfect for anyone who just graduated. Grab your card ideas from this and write your own unique message to fit the graduate you love. It’s a good thing to do – showing them affection by wishing them success in their future.
On the other side of the equation as a graduating student, it’s certain that your family, friends and loved ones will send out their warm congratulations to you on your graduation. We’ve also got you covered – listing out for you, ideas on how to write your graduation thank you card.
What to Write in a High School Graduation Card
- Dear Graduate, you made it! Your graduation today represents success earned through your dedication and hard work. I have no doubts you’ll do greater things at college.
- Dear Graduate, you just achieved a great milestone! Congratulations, I’m sure you’ll do more.
- Over the past few years, you’ve worked so hard, you were highly determined with your eyes steady on the goal. So will you continue to thrive because this will get you what you want in life. Congratulations, [name]!
- When the going got tough, you got tough to keep going and so have you arrived with success earned through your tough and “never give up” attitude. I trust that you’ll do greater things at college. Congratulations!
- Your love and hard work for excellence achieved you greatness and success. Your graduation today is a direct result of your strive to achieve excellence. I’m very certain that your future is full of great achievements and accolades. Keep up the good work. Congratulations!
- Graduating from high school today is a thing of great joy and a dream come true for you and your parents. I share in that great joy with you wishing you more successful achievements in the near future as you go to college.
- Today is a perfect day to let you know how proud you’ve made me and how well you’ve set an exemplary life to many others. Congratulations as you graduate into higher achievements.
- I knew you had it in you –So much potential for one person and you have proven that today. Congratulations!
- High school is only a half way and you’ve done marvellously graduating from it. The next half is going to be easier for you because your drive for success will keep you motivated. Congratulations!
What to Write in a Graduation Thank You Card
- Thank you for celebrating this wonderful day with me.
- Graduating today reminded me of everyone who has touched my life. I truly appreciate the gift of your presence and acknowledgement.
- Please accept my warmest thankful wishes for attending my graduation day, making it a special and a memorable one. Your thoughtfulness and good wishes are gifts I will treasure forever.
- Thank you so much for coming to my graduation ceremony today. It was such a lovely day to have all my friends and family there.
- It’s been a long road of late nights and long mornings, but I made it! Thank you for joining me in celebration of my graduation.
- Your congratulations and warm wishes on my graduation day coupled with your presence mean a lot to me. Thank you for celebrating me.
- Thank you so much for your wonderful gift. It was greatly appreciated and will surely go a long way in making me comfortable on campus. I’m quite excited about attending college and I look forward to keeping everyone proud of me as I transit into it. Do keep me in your prayers and good thoughts all the way as your support is instrumental to my success. I’m grateful.
- No amount of words is enough to express how glad I am to see you there sitting when I walked on to the stage. I appreciate your presence and warm thoughts on my graduation day. Thank you!
- I’m really glad for your taking out time to come to my graduation ceremony. Thank you so much for being there when I needed you.
- Your congratulations and presence today at my graduation ceremony brought me joy. I felt loved by your actions and I am immensely grateful.
- These few past years have been so fast and sometimes furious! Thank you for being there all the way. For your good thoughts, support, advice and presence, I’m deeply grateful.
- Today wouldn’t have been complete without you in the picture. Thank you so much for celebrating me at my graduation.
- My graduation today wouldn’t have been a success story if not for your care, love and support these past years. Your gifts and congratulations made me realize how much you’ve been there for me and I can’t thank you enough. I’m deeply grateful.
- As I graduate today marking the beginning of a new journey, I thank you for your kindness, your support, good wishes and prayers.