Harley Quinn quotes and that of the suicide squad is the badest, creepiest and most mischievous there is to find in a character.
Before she ran off and joined the circus, Harley Quinn was known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel. A psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum. She was assigned to The Clown [Joker] himself.
The mental care nurse cum psycho girlfriend of Joker took up the mantle of evilness and became the unbelievable nemesis to enemies of her one and only lover.
Harley Quinn And Joker Quotes
1. I may look happy but honestly dear, the only way I will really smile is if you cut me ear to ear – Joker.
2. I may be twisted but at least I make it interesting – Joker
3. Only trust someone who can see these three things in you:
- the sorrow behind your smile;
- the love behind your anger;
- and the reason behind your silence – Joker
4. No matter how insane you maybe, there is always someone to complete the insanity.
5. You can’t kill me without becoming like me. I can’t kill you without losing the only human being who can keep up with me – Joker to Batman.
6. Smile because it confuses people. Smile because it’s easier than explaining what is killing you, inside -Joker.
7. May be we feel empty because we live pieces of us with everything we use to love – Joker.
8. After everything, I’ve been through I’m still smiling not because am strong, but because I’m crazy. Now that should scare you – Joker
9. Whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you stranger.
10. Don’t talk like you’re one of them, you’re not! To them, you’re just a freak…like me. They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out like a leper – Joker.
11. Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you’re stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
12. Madness, as you know, is like gravity, all it takes is a little push – Joker.
13. If you’re good at something, never do it for free – Joker.
14. I have a method to my madness only I can understand.
15. If someone just hates you for no reason, give that jerk a reason – Joker.
16. We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realise they were inside us – Joker
17. Not this my sweet, the death of Batman must be nothing less than a masterpiece – Joker.
18. My love for my Joker was stronger than their mad house walls – Harley Quin.
19. Be the type of person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning, the devil says, Aww shit…they’re awake – Joker.
20. Am not going to kill you, but am going to hurt you really, really bad – Joker.
21. Smiling sarcastically is another form of saying go f**k yourself – Joker.
22. All of that chit-chat is gonna get you hurt – Harley Quinn.
23. Wait till they get a load of me – Harley Quinn.
24. Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos – Joker.
25. I’m crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Nooo, thank you!
26. The world can be amazing when you’re slightly strange.
27. You don’t have to be crazy to be in love. But it helps.
28. So when you find yourself locked into an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in the past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness – the emergency exit – Joker.
29. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object – Joker to Batman.
30. People love to pretend fantasy and reality are separate, distinct, unrelated. Nothing could be further from the truth. They’re entwined.
31. Find what you love and let it kill you.
32. Because everything she does comes from within; from some dark impulse. I guess that’s what makes her so thrilling to watch. So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive – Joker about Harley Quinn.
33. Am not sick, I’m twisted. Sick makes it sound like there’s a cure – Joker.
34. Childhood is when you Idolise Batman, adulthood is when you realise that the Joker makes more sense – Joker.
35. I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are absolutely awesome – Joker.
36. No matter how insane you maybe, there is always someone to complete the insanity
37. A man with nothing to fear is a man with nothing to love – Joker
Harley Quinn Quotes from Suicide Squad
38. I found The Joker’s psyche disturbing, his dementia alarming — and his charm irresistible! What can I tell ya? The guy just did it for me.
39. Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy.
40. Every woman has a crazy side that only the right man can bring out.
41. So what if I’m crazy? the best people are.
42. I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.
43. I’m known to be quite vexing I’m just forewarning you.
44. We’re bad guys, it’s what we do.
45. I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.
46. I’ll never understand why Superman wears the same outfits every day.
47. You really put the ‘fun’ in a funeral.
48. Didn’t you like my show? Well, try this one. It’s called ‘Animals Attack People I Hate. It’s a comedy.
Famous Harley Quinn Quotes
49. If I’m mad enough to skip the tears and go straight to laughing, you better run cause I’m about to lose my shit.
50. If I get mad at you that means I still care. Worry when I don’t get mad.
51. I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dances with mine.
52. That so cute, you think you’re scary. Well, mister, I’ve seen scary and you don’t have his smile.
Memorable Suicide Squad Lines
The Joker: Dr. Quinzel. You know, I live for these moments with you. What do you got?
Harley Quinn: I got you a kitty.
The Joker: So thoughtful.
The Joker: There is something you could do for me, Doctor.
Harley Quinn: Anything. I mean, yeah.
The Joker: I need a machine gun
Harley Quinn: A machine gun?
Harley Quinn: Why do you eat people?
Killer Croc: Gives me their power.
Harley Quinn: Would you like to eat me?
Killer Croc: Hell no.
Harley Quinn: Aw, why not?
Killer Croc: I don’t want your crazy.
Harley Quinn: Says the guy who lives in a sewer.
Killer Croc: At least I know it’s a sewer.
Harley Quinn: Oh, I get it. ‘Cause, like, this is a sewer, too, only with nice shops and restaurants, right? You hate mankind much? Let me guess. Mommy didn’t take you to Chuck E. Cheese on your sixth birthday. I can recommend a good therapist.
[Killer Croc growls and starts to swing at Harley]
Harley Quinn: Because I’m bored! I need a victim, a mind to pry apart and spit in.
Diablo: Just leave it, mate. She’s a rabbit hole. Don’t fall in.