How well do you know your friends? Especially those ones very close and dear to you. You probably know everything there is to know but it would surprise you that there are things you still do not know or things you assumed about them which are not true.
To help you get closer to your friend’s heart knowing more about whom they are, their cravings and what they love, we’ve compiled 130 questions you can ask your friends. Some of these questions are funny igniting a moment of laughter in conversations with them while some are personal deep and searching. Find them below for your perusal and use.
Questions to Ask your Friends
1. What do you often like talking about?
2. If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?
3. What’s your favorite plant?
4. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?
5. What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
6. If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
7. Where do you wish to live one day?
8. Which country’s citizenship do you want to have?
9. What is the one thing you regret having done or not done in your life?
10. Which parent do you identify with the most?
11. What do you think you cook or bake the best?
12. If you could change your first name what would it be?
13. Can you hula hoop?
14. Have you considered running for president?
15. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why?
16. Do you think ghosts are real?
17. Do you think aliens are real?
18. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?
19. How old is the most expired item in your fridge?
20. Are your feet the same size?
21. What’s the saddest song you’ve ever heard?
22. Is there something you wish you had said sorry for but never did?
More Questions to Ask Friends
23. Is there anything I can do that will make your heart rest easier?
24. How about the sweetest song?
25. Do you know how to play dominoes?
26. What’s under your bed?
27. Have you ever prank called someone?
28. Are you proud of what you’re doing with your heart and time right now?
29. Who do you think is the person around you who is really blessed?
30. How many bones have you broken?
31. Have you ever won anything? Big or small?
32. What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
33. Has anything/anyone ever saved your life before?
34. Would you ever adopt a child?
35. What is the one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try?
36. If you were a cake which cake would you be?
37. What is the most important material possession you have and why?
38. What is the most important memory you have and why?
39. When was the last time you cried?
40. How old was your mother when she had you?
41. Which famous person would you like to be BFFs with?
42. Who do you feel really envious of?
Funny Questions to Ask Friends
43. Which celeb do you pretend to hate but secretly love?
44. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
45. Who is your most embarrassing secret current crush?
46. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
47. In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?
48. What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
49. What is the longest time you’ve ever gone without shaving your legs
50. Who was your high school crush?
51. What’s the weirdest thing that turns you On?
52. What’s your weirdest bad habit?
53. If you had to make an alias, what would your name be?
54. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?
55. Have you ever burped/farted in front of your date?
56. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
57. How many times have you made out with someone while drunk?
58. What’s the last and worst lie you’ve ever told?
59. When was the real last time you washed your jeans?
60. What’s your most embarrassing sex story?
Deep Questions to Ask Friends
61. What do you use to cope when you’re feeling uncomfortable?
62. What makes you feel unstoppable?
63. How do you see me?
64. What emotion do you experience the most?
65. If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would that be?
66. Do you think you’re brave?
67. Is it easy for you to show yourself love or speak kindly to yourself?
68. What annoys you the most about people?
69. What makes you feel super loved?
70. What do you want people to feel when they’re around you?
71. What is a dream you’ve never said out loud?
72. What do you lie the most about?
73. If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
74. What makes you feel most alive?
75. When do you feel most vulnerable?
76. Are you more afraid of death or not really living?
77. What do you think makes me smile?
78. What scares you the most?
79. What is more important to you — status, power, or money?
80. Is there anything you see inside of yourself you’re not sure of?
81. What is that one childhood fear you have not told anyone yet?
82. What is the nickname that your friends have given you? What does it mean?
Read Also: 120 Fun Get To Know You Questions For Adults
More Deep Questions to Ask Friends
83. If you had to move to a distant land without your friends and family, would you do it?
84. What are some things that you wished people knew about you?
85. Do you believe that life after death is possible?
86. Where do you think you will be 10 years from now?
87. If you got into an argument with your best friend over your lover when they aren’t around, would you stand up for your lover?
88. What’s your philosophy in life?
89. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
90. Are you religious or spiritual?
91. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
92. Which parent are you closer to and why?
93. What was the best phase in your life?
94. What was the worst phase in your life?
95. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
96. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
97. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
98. Are you more into looks or brains?
99. What lies do you most often tell yourself?
100. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago? Why?
101. What’s the most extreme example of poverty you have seen?
102. What do a lot of parents do that screw up their kids?
103. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
104. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
105. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
106. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
Deep Personal Questions to Ask Friends
107. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
108. Who is that one person you can talk to about anything?
109. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
110. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
111. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
112. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
113. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
114. Do you judge a book by its cover?
115. Are you confrontational?
116. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
117. Would you relocate for love?
118. Did you ever write a journal?
119. What are you most thankful for?
120. Do you believe in second chances?
121. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
122. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
123. What did your past relationship teach you?
124. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
125. What’s on your bucket list this year?
126. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
127. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
128. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
129. What’s your biggest regret in life?
130. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?