Something as simple as a thank you card might seem insignificant, but ‘thank you’ is one of the most heart melting words you can tell anyone. Believe it or not, the recipient will appreciate you for it. Besides, gratitude, they say, attracts miracles.
Just in case you’re lost for what to say in a thank you card, below are words you can use in a thank you card – for school graduations and for wedding ceremonies.
What to Say in a Thank You Card
1. Your time and energy are my most precious resources. Thanks for giving me so much of it.
2. Friends like you must be rare because neither of us is normal, but we’re still good friends. Thank you for your friendship.
3. Thank you for touching my life in ways you never knew. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you.
4. If you could see my face right now, you’d see a look of gratitude. But for now, I think a ‘Thank You Card’ will suffice.
5. It takes a big heart to help shape you. Thank you.
6. I would be grateful even if I didn’t write this thank you card, but I wanted to let you know that I think you are cool.
7. Thoughtful and generous are two words I think of when I think of you. Thank you!
8. I wish to thank you so much for everything you do for me. I am lucky to have you in my life.
9. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be grateful. Thank you so much for the hot chocolate and Starbucks gift card. I am very blessed to have you as a friend.
10. Thank you so much for the ………… I am very blessed to have you as a friend.
11. Thanks so much for always listening to me, supporting me and encouraging me.
12. Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to be kind. You have a great heart.
13. If I got you a thank you card to match the size of your generosity, it wouldn’t fit in your mail box.
14. You gave me the perfect gift I never even realised I wanted. Thank you!
15. I couldn’t find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.
What to Say in a Graduation Thank You Card
16. For those who have helped me grow since I started my academic journey, I am truly grateful for all you have done. Thank you.
17. Your presence and support at my graduation ceremony are some of the things that made it more memorable for me. Words can’t express how happy I was to see you sitting there as I walk onto the stage. Thank you so much!
18. It seems like yesterday when I stepped into college and here I am as a graduate. Thank you for celebrating my college graduation with me, I couldn’t have done it without your support.
19. I appreciate all your hard work! You helped me when I really needed it. I wouldn’t have been able to get through that challenging time without your help. Thanks!
20. Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts and attending my graduation party.
21. I thank you so much for your kindness and prayers as I graduate to begin a new success journey.
22. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends like you. Thank you for all your unconditional and relentless support.
23. As I graduate, a new journey begins. I thank you for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and prayers.
24. Thank you for your unflinching support through out my years of study. You’ve inspired me to continue to strive for success.
25. Once again I am lucky to have a great family and friends like you guys.
26. A thank you card for my parents, my mentors and classmates. Thank you so much!
27. Accept my warmest thankful wishes for attending and making my graduation day special and a memorable one. Your thoughtfulness is a gift I’ll forever cherish.
28. I thank God for protecting me from what I thought I wanted and blessing me with what I didn’t know I needed.
29. Thank you so much for your support as I look forward to my next adventure.
30. I would like to thank the teachers/professors and all the school staff for their dedication and efforts in coining a better person in me.
Read Also: What To Say To Someone Who Is Depressed
What to Say in a Wedding Thank You Card
31. Thank you for sharing in our love for each other. You brought joy to our day, warmth in our lives and happiness to our hearts.
32. Your presence and good wishes make our union worth celebrating. Thank so much for everything.
33. Thank you for sharing our wedding day with us for all your kind wishes.
34. Thank you to all our families and friends, it means a lot to us to have you here with us on our day.
35. Thank you from the new, Mr and Mrs …
36. We sincerely thank you for being a part of our day and making our dreams come true.
37. Thank for the pleasure of your company, for your generous gifts and warm wishes on our wedding day.
38. Our big day would not have been possible without your love and support. Thank you so much!
39. Thank you for adding to the joyous spirit of our wedding day with your love, thoughtful gifts, and your presence.
40. We were thrilled to have you – our dearest families and friends at our wedding celebration which marks a new beginning for us together. Big thanks to you.
41. As our new life starts, we would like to say thank you for your presence and generosity.
42. Thank You! A thank you card can barely express how you have added to our happiness. Please accept our sincere gratitude for your good wishes.
43. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for making our wedding celebration so special.
45. Sending special thanks to you for joining us, and adding color to our wedding celebration.
46. Just a Thank You card for your support, love and good wishes on our special union.