Thinking of what to write in a birthday card? No worries, just flow with me.
So, everyone wants to be appreciated, especially on their birthdays. It is the perfect time to let your loved ones know that you think of them and how much you care for them. Yes, Finding the perfect present can be intimidating, but you should know that it is not necessary to go all out with the grand gestures.
Sometimes, a simple birthday wish is enough to let your loved one know how you feel about them. A birthday card is usually the perfect avenue to do this. So here are amazing ideas on what to write in a birthday card for a friend or family member:
To Your Father
1. I know I wasn’t always the perfect child, but you have always been the perfect dad. Thanks for fixing the little things I broke and for showing me how to correct my own mistakes as I grew. Enjoy your birthday today. I love you!
2. Yet again, I find myself at a loss trying to come up with the perfect words on your big day, but you already know what I’m about to do before I do it most of the time anyway. Thank you for creating our special bond.
3. I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been for me. Happy birthday!
4. I am the best that I can be because you taught me to never give up. Happy birthday, Dad!
5. Thank goodness looks are genetic! I hope I look half as good as you do at your age. Have a great birthday, and don’t forget to stop by the mirror and celebrate that you just get better looking every year.
6. No words can ever take the place of the feelings of my heart for you, hope your day is joyful.
7. Happy Birthday to a one-in-a-million father. If I can relive any day, I would choose any day spent with you.
8. Hey, Dad! You taught me to grill a perfect steak, and that’s what I’m doing this weekend for your birthday. Looking forward to seeing you!
9. Another great year of having the greatest papa in the world to spend time with. Happy birthday, Dad!
10. Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do. Have a happy birthday, Dad. You deserve the best!
To Your Mother
11. Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
12. Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.
13. As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy birthday, Mom!
14. The older I get, the more I realize that mom is always right. It really is true that people get better with age. Don’t let another birthday get you down when you just improve with every year.
15. My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother, and thank you for all of your strength and advice that has helped me become the person I am today.
16. Today is the day when I promise not to cause any of the trouble that I caused the rest of the year. Enjoy a peaceful birthday since you never know what I might do tomorrow. Just kidding. You’re amazing! I’ll be good, I promise.
17. Every morning that I wake up, I do something that makes me think of you. From cooking to cleaning to taking care of the kids, I see you in everything I do. Thank you for passing down these important life lessons.
18. One more year older just means one more year wiser. From mending my broken heart to showing me how to unclog a toilet, thank you for sharing your wisdom over the years.
19. Yep, I just checked the mirror, and I’m happy to say I look more and more like you every day. That must mean you aren’t looking any older even though it’s your birthday. That makes my future look awesome!
20.You have given me such great advice over the years, Mother. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do.
To Your Sibling
21. Happy birthday to our parent’s second favourite child! Just kidding. I wish you the best on your special day.
22. I know today is your birthday, but it has always been a special day for me, too. Years ago, I gained the best friend I will ever have on this day. Thanks for being there for me, brother. I hope all your wishes come true today.
23. You’ve always known just what to say to cheer me up when I was having a rough day. Though I don’t have your gift for finding the perfect words, I simply want you to know how glad I am to have a sister like you in my life. Happy Birthday!
24. Your optimistic spirit and cheerful words always encourage me. Thanks for being such a great sister. Have a terrific Birthday!
25. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday bro, and you don’t have to say it out loud that I am your favourite sister (I already know that). Love you!
26. Roses are red, violets are blue, I’ll never have as many birthdays as you! Happy Birthday to my older brother!
27. They say you can choose your friends but not your family. I just want you to know that if we weren’t already siblings I would choose to be friends with you in a heartbeat! I’m so lucky to have a brother like you! Happy Birthday!
28. My love for you is directly proportional to the number of gifts you will give me on my birthday. Plan accordingly. Happy Birthday!
29. It was awesome the way I grew up. I laughed with you, I cried with you, I fought with you, and I kicked your ass too. I just had to remind you. Happy Birthday.
30. Thank you for my great childhood memories. Here’s to many more memories to come. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest brother!
What To Write in a Birthday Card To Your Friend
31. A birthday is only once a year, but our friendship is very special and meaningful to me every day. Today, on your birthday, I want you to be happy, so you can count on me to make your day a happy and memorable one.
32. When we were kids, I never dreamed we’d grow up together and that I’d get to experience so much with you. I hope I get to help you celebrate many more birthdays!
33. You and I are like two peas in a pod,
As down this road of life I trod,
I’m so glad I have you by my side,
Thanks for making life such a fun ride!
Happy Birthday, BFF!
34. Only a true friend can stand by me through thick and thin. Thank you for always being someone I can trust. I wish you the happiest of birthdays!
35. Best friends are supposed to share everything with each other, so I am celebrating and sharing your birthday with you like it’s my own. I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, buddy!
36. You make me smile when I am sad; you tell me jokes when I’ve had a stressful day. I just want to take today to thank you for all that you do for me and return the favor of making you happy on your birthday.
37. Birthdays will come and go but I’m your best friend and I’ll always remain by your side cheering you on and supporting you in all the decisions life brings your way.
38. Your age is just a wonderful reminder of all the amazing years we spent together. I hope to have many more to come in the company of my best friend! Best wishes and regards for this special day.
See Also: 100 Truth Or Dare Questions For Teens
39. Good friends are hard to find but now that I have found you, I’m not letting go of the wonderful friendship we have. Today on your birthday I want to prove how happy I am to have you in my life.
40. I’ve had plenty of fair-weather friends pass through my life, but you stuck with me even when I was at my lowest point. On your Birthday I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your loyal friendship.
What To Write To Your Spouse
41. I love the spark in your eyes and the beautiful smile you have when we are together. I want to be by your side to watch you celebrate many more birthdays.
42. The heavens opened and sent you down for me. I will always remember the way my heart skipped several beats when I first saw you. Happy Birthday. You still light a fire in me in a way that makes me want to be the best person I can be.
43. Just like the day doesn’t start without the sun, my life doesn’t start without your touch and your sweet nothings. Thank you for being the best in the world.
44. Happiness is being in your arms and loving you. I cannot live in a world where you do not exist. Happy birthday Honey.
45. The day you were born was a lucky day for so many people. You enrich my life so much and I love you more than you might know!
46. In honour of your special birthday, I have named one star after you. It should remain a secret just between us so that every time you look up to the dark skies and see that one star twinkling; you know I’m watching over you.
47. I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the very special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you of just how much you mean to me. I love you!
48. You are my soul mate, my partner and most trusted friend. I can’t imagine how my life would be without you. On your birthday, I want to remind you of all the reasons why I love you.
49. We are together even when we are apart. You are always on my mind and in my heart. Nothing can come between us. Today and always, you are the light that keeps mine shining. Happy Birthday, Sunshine.
50. Loving you makes me a better person than i am. I’m lucky to have you, Happy Birthday Love.