There are some few things in life that really matter; these are things that make joyful moments to be complete. In some parts of the world, a baby shower is a way to celebrate the expecting or delivery of a child. This is done by presenting gifts and a baby shower card to the mother at a party, whereas others host a baby shower to celebrate the transformation of a woman into a mother.
Traditionally, baby showers are given only for the family’s first child, and only women are invited and of course, it’s an awesome moment for parents; they receive lots of beautiful wishes and gifts for their new baby.
What a wonderful privilege it will be for you to be part of a baby shower. Have you ever found yourself at such an occasion where you suddenly ran out of ideas or you are thinking of what to write on the baby shower card? You may be astonished, speechless and don’t really know what to write; worry not, we’ve got you covered with a long-list of baby shower card messages and ideas.
See Also: 105 Unique Irish Names For New Born
Here in this post, you are going to see:
- What to write in a baby shower card
- What to write in a baby shower book instead of a card and
- What to write in a baby shower thank you card.
What To Write In A Baby Shower Card
1. Happy baby shower, we hope everything goes smoothly with the arrival of your new baby.
2. This is really exciting!!! All the best with the new baby. We hope that your new baby is happy and healthy.
3. Wishing you both all the best with your soon-to-be role as parents. All the best.
4. May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love, and happiness.
5. Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
6. Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
7. Babies are a gift from heaven. Enjoy your new addition and may you have a happy and healthy long life together.
8. Congratulations! Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy and lots of creativity in coming up with a name for your new baby
9. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new baby. Wishing you all the best with parenthood.
10. Happy baby shower! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with the new addition to your family.
11. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations. We hope that your soon-to-be new baby arrives safe and sound. All the best.
12. May the coming new baby fill your home with hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance. Congratulations!
13. May you and your baby be showered with a lifetime of great happiness and blessings. Happy baby shower!
14. Congratulations! I am so delighted for you. I pray for your safety and a healthy delivery. I hope all goes smoothly.
15. May you cherish every minute because time flies so fast. God bless you and your new baby!
16. What a bliss a new baby brings to our life. So happy for you both, congratulations!
17. Roses are red, violets are blue, you will be given a new baby, congratulations to you!
18. Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and a new baby! Congratulations!
19. I am so happy for both of you. Please know that I will always be here for you and your baby no matter what.
20. Congratulations on your new blessing! I know you will be amazing parents. Best baby shower wishes to you!
You Might Also Like: 80+ Funny Names To Call Someone
What To Write In A Baby Shower Book Instead Of A Card
During baby showers, creating a unique guest book instead of a baby shower card will go a long way in making the new baby feel welcome and help preserve the memory of the experience. Here are some baby shower book ideas we’ve gathered to make your celebration fun and more interesting.
1. Thumbprint Tree
It would be so great to create a tree with a baby shower book for the guests at your baby shower to leave their own “personal touch” by leaving their own thumbprints as the leaves on a picture of a tree. The ink dries quickly, so guests can also add their signature afterwards. When the child is grown, it will remind them of the people who have supported them since the beginning and show that their family tree extends further than just their relatives.
If you are thinking of an underwater theme for the baby shower guest book, you can create this using mailing labels attached to the lines that come from the whale. Let the guests leave their mark on the labels by writing their names on each of the label.
3. Children’s Book
Giving a child a book during a baby shower can help give rise to a lifetime of reading. You can write a short message of love inside the book with the date, time and your name. Parents can request children’s book from guests which they can use to build a collection for the baby. Some of these books include Corduroy
By Don Freeman, The Very Hungry Caterpillar By Eric Carle etc.
4. Photo Collage
Creating a photo collage is one of the best things to do at your baby shower. You can achieve this by using your smartphone to take a snapshot of all the guests with their wishes in their hands and at the end, you can create a photo collage with it. This will help to preserve all these wonderful memories in time to come.
This is similar to the thumbprint tree. You can create a picture of flying balloons and have your guests sign their names and write their wishes for the baby in each of the flying balloons. Then you can hang this in the children’s playroom to keep your spirits lifted.
6. Building Blocks
A clever idea for a baby shower book instead of a baby shower card is having each guest sign their name and some words of wisdom onto blocks. Just like the people in your life, the blocks should come in various shapes and sizes. This may also help ease tension for the baby upon learning one of the life’s earliest lessons, that a square peg doesn’t fit in a round hole.
7. Customized Photo Pillow
Another brilliant idea is to create a customized photo pillow. Pick a photo of the pregnant mom-to-be, the baby’s big siblings or a heartfelt saying. While on display, guests can sign the pillow using a permanent marker for an added layer of comfort.
8. Puzzle Pieces
You can believe it when they say it takes a community to train a child. Using puzzle pieces as the guest book for the event is a sweet little way to show that sentiment amongst the inner circle. When the little baby decides to put them together, it will be a great lesson.
9. Diaper Envelopes
Thinking of another idea instead of a baby shower card, then you should really consider this. it involves using diapers as envelopes for words of wisdom notes that guests write when they sign in. It may also be a cute gesture to leave them inside the diaper for the mom-to-be to read until after the baby is born. This way she will have some extra support when she needs it most.
10. Fingerprint Rain Drops
One of the best ideas for a baby shower book instead of a baby shower card is to show some love with some fingerprint rain drops. Start by simply tracing an image of an umbrella. Then include instructions to the guests to add their fingerprints in what looks like rain drops—it is a baby “shower” after all!
Read Also: 105 Names You Can Consider For New Born
What To Write In A Baby Shower Thank You Card
Now the baby shower is over and it’s time to show appreciation to those who honored the invitation. You might be wondering what to say or what to do or what to write to show how grateful you are…you have it all. Check out these unique and adorable baby shower card ideas we have compiled just for you below:
1. My baby will feel like a royalty upon birth, thanks to your priceless gifts.
2. My baby shower has been made special with your presence because you have made it a wonderful experience. Thanks for showering your blessings in such abundance.
3. Thank you for coming to the baby shower. I really loved the baby toiletries set. I was looking for herbal soaps and you brought it along. Thank you once again for making my work easier.
4. Even though your gift can’t be seen by my unborn baby, I speak on my baby’s behalf when I say thank you so much.
5. Thank you! Your gifts mark the beginning of the many wonderful blessings that friends and family will shower on my child for a lifetime.
6. Oh! what an amazing thing, my little bundle of joy will be born into this world surrounded by lovely gifts like yours. Thanks.
7. Having you around makes things super easy for me. Thanks for such a wonderful baby shower.
8. Thanks for all the gifts you gave me at my baby shower. I am certain that your blessings will forever be with my little flower.
9. You went out of your way to attend this baby shower. I can only thank you for your kindness and warmth that made all the guests open up their hearts. Thank you once again, my dear.
10. My unborn baby will love the gifts that you got, but not as much as the person who gave them. Thanks.
11. You made my day so special with the sweetest baby shower. I loved the coordinated color theme, the personalized invites and the food were simply scrumptious. And more importantly, you made all the guests feel at home. Thank you so much. I feel so special.
12. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I’m so delighted that you made it extremely special with the baby shower. Thank you so much. I am blessed to have you around
13. Thanks for being at my baby shower, may God continue to keep us together and may we have many more moments to celebrate.
14. Thanks for making it to my baby shower. It was indeed a successful one.
15. Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower. Love and best wishes from the proud would-be parents.
16. It wouldn’t have been possible to host the perfect baby shower without the presence of friends and family like you. Thank you.
17. Your gift is symbolic of the fact that you will continue to shower my baby with love, care, and affection for a lifetime. Thanks.
18. You got such a lovely gift. You’d be the first person on the meeting list when my baby learns to say thanks.
19. Your beautiful gift makes me want to switch places with the baby inside my tummy. Thanks a lot.
20. We wanted only your good wishes but you gave us gifts and much more. We wanted a simple baby shower but you gave us memories to adore. Sweet words of appreciation are not the only things that are due. On behalf of our unborn child, we give many thanks to you.
We hope you are able to find these beautiful ideas we have gathered here for you very helpful. Consider doing something different for the next baby shower you are to attend. Cheers!